• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

(NOT mine) Questionnaire

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This my boyfriend's questionnaire not mine, anyone have any suggestions about his type? :)
0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

I guess there's nothing special going on.
I am male, 23 years old in a fine mood.
1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jackknight1/13031713924/in/explore-2014-03-09
The picture evokes the feeling of peace and adventure in me. From the picture the place looks good for the time spent alone thinking.
2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
I'd think I need a cigarette and time to think about this to figure this situation out.
I guess I'd wait for someone who comes up with some idea how to fix the car and then I'd help the person with fixing it. If there wouldn't be anyone like that, I could make myself think and could come up with some idea on my own.
3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

It depends on my mood and people. If there would be boring people and bad concerte I am not in a mood to go to any party, but if I'd had fun, I coud to an after party too. If I wasn't in a mood to go I will not convincing him not to go. I'd wait for him somewhere else.
4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
I'd think what he said is not right and I should share my opinion with him.
Outworldly I would try be patient with him and explain him my point and then I would try to meet him half way. I'd also want to hear his explanation why he thinks that way.
5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

I think I'd be interested in the happening and have mixed feelings, but I'd feel excited about it.
6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
My values are:
Respect for elders, honesty, life without stereotype, I dislike being part of the crowd, or people who just stand in the line, I respect critical thinking and not believing to everything your read, or heard.
I developed the first two from my parents, and the rest I determined within myself while dealing with people.
I think it depends on situation how they can change. I can change my values when someone gives me good arguments and explanations why to change them.
7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

a) I am person with good ideas and I am really honest, that can sometimes lead me to troubles.
b) I don't trust people, I still have different scenarios of what could happen in my head so I'd like to be more trusting with others and don't think so much about such things. When I over think problems I often can feel sad, or uncomfortable about it and it influences my behavior with others.
8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I often have hunches about people and their feelings, secrets, I can tell when someone's lying. And I often experience feelings of deja vu in unknown and new situations.
9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

a) I like new things, that are not mentally draining for me, I like to relax, think and I like to spend time with my friends and I like to learn new things.
b) I dislike when I have to do something against my will, I dislike when there are too many people around me and I dislike stressful and stereotypical work.
10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

I try to suppress hate against someone and find out what others like about the person.

Thanks for your input guys :) .

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sounds kind of ISTP 9w8, maybe.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sounds kind of ISTP 9w8, maybe.

thanks for input.
I was pretty sure about STP type, though I thought ESTP more than ISTP.
What do you think about enneagram 6 for him? The answers look pretty cp 6 to me.

I don't trust people, I still have different scenarios of what could happen in my head so I'd like to be more trusting with others and don't think so much about such things. When I over think problems I often can feel sad, or uncomfortable about it and it influences my behavior with others.
often have hunches about people and their feelings, secrets, I can tell when someone's lying.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
thanks for input.

Sure!

I was pretty sure about STP type, though I thought ESTP more than ISTP.

There were a few things that made me think I:
"I'd think I need a cigarette and time to think about this to figure this situation out." - more reflective processing, IxxP > ExxP
"I guess I'd wait for someone" - more holding back
"If I wasn't in a mood to go I will not convincing him not to go. I'd wait for him somewhere else." - seems more low-key, passive
"I dislike when there are too many people around me" - too much external stimulation being stressful, more emphasis on calm

But you know him better than I do!

What do you think about enneagram 6 for him? The answers look pretty cp 6 to me.

I thought about that too, and I think it's certainly possible. The reason I lean 9 is a lot of his answers seemed geared towards calmness and relaxation and seeking out or creating stress-free situations. He seems pretty aware of the stress level of his surroundings and how to either leave or change the situation to make it work for him. Most 6s really spin their mental wheels and aren't as aware of those kind of observations and strategies.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow. He answered those questions pretty much *exactly* how I would.

ISTP enneagram CP 6 (well integrated) seems like a very good fit based on his answers about trust and hunches.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ Cool, that's good to know. Maybe I/6 has more calm-ability than E/6. Randomnity strikes me like that, come to think of it.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Cool, that's good to know. Maybe I/6 has more calm-ability than E/6. Randomnity strikes me like that, come to think of it.

yeah, maybe it's the introversion...hard to say. Actually even though he said he doesn't like too many people around him and he seeks peace, he is pretty good socially skilled and I think he makes new friends easily. Maybe just a socially skilled introvert?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
yeah, maybe it's the introversion...hard to say. Actually even though he said he doesn't like too many people around him and he seeks peace, he is pretty good socially skilled and I think he makes new friends easily. Maybe just a socially skilled introvert?

Yeah definitely possible. My little brother is like that, he's an ISTP for sure but he's with his friends or has friends over to his place pretty frequently. He's so easy to get along with so I can understand how he could make friends really quickly.

Alternatively he's a really chill ESTP 6w5. I could see 6w5 pulling ESTP back and making it more reflective and calmer. 6 is ambiverted and 5 introverted, so.