• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Retype my enneagram or I give you an empty threat of no consequence

gromit

likes this
I haven't interacted with you much but I could see 4, 6, 7... or maybe something else for you...

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
*mod edit: removed flame*

I'm going to put you at 8w7.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Probably 6w7

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Based on the avatar, I'll go for 7w6 - though I can definitely see 6w7 from your..presence.

Cygnus

Interesting observations. The first time I came here I was typed 7w8 by multiple people. At that point my responses were more objective, but also less threatening or sardonic. Yet they also noticed a "playfulness" in my style of commenting.

That said, the most common 7w8 is ENTJ.

Now I post this thread, which based on your reactions seems like it's asking for a fight. And you detect 6w7.

It turns out 6w7 is ISFP and 7w6 is ESFP.

So the reverse effect of what was expected occurs. This thread has a threatening title, I get the less threatening type. My earlier thread was a testimony to craziness (from what I saw), I got the more serious type.

Also, if 7w8 is ENTJ and 4w3 is ENFP, could a tritype including these in this order likely make ENTP? I know these correlations aren't concrete, but just wanting feedback so's I can learn and stuff.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I see 7 but I'm not sure about which wing...wing it! ;)

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My ex is an ISFJ 6w7. Some ESFJs are 6s. An occasional INFP. ESTJ maybe?

ExxP hold the majority of 7w6 shares with some ISTPs thrown in there.

I'm sure other types wander in by accident and settle down because it's comfortable in those spots.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting observations. The first time I came here I was typed 7w8 by multiple people. At that point my responses were more objective, but also less threatening or sardonic. Yet they also noticed a "playfulness" in my style of commenting.

That said, the most common 7w8 is ENTJ.

Now I post this thread, which based on your reactions seems like it's asking for a fight. And you detect 6w7.

It turns out 6w7 is ISFP and 7w6 is ESFP.

So the reverse effect of what was expected occurs. This thread has a threatening title, I get the less threatening type. My earlier thread was a testimony to craziness (from what I saw), I got the more serious type.

Also, if 7w8 is ENTJ and 4w3 is ENFP, could a tritype including these in this order likely make ENTP? I know these correlations aren't concrete, but just wanting feedback so's I can learn and stuff.

The title was mostly fun :p

I see you as 7 something so far

And still ENxP

Still with caveats applied ;)

S

Stansmith

Strikes me as a bit...audacious to be a Six. I can't picture a Six showing that level of persistence in their displays without feeling the need to pull back a little (ambivalence), even a particularly counter-phobic one; it all feels very Id. If [MENTION=20944]Nihilogen[/MENTION] is indeed a Six, then he/she is an unusual one as far as online personalities go. Perhaps prplchknz could be a good comparison but...meh, not really feeling it.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Strikes me as a bit...audacious for a Six. I can't picture a Six showing that level of persistence in their displays without feeling the need to pull back a little, even a particularly counter-phobic one; it all feels very Id.

Agreed.

[MENTION=20944]Nihilogen[/MENTION] think you may be 7w8 8w7 3w4?

Not 4w3..

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm considering 2w3 for [MENTION=20944]Nihilogen[/MENTION]
I feel like [MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION] has the right of it

Cygnus

Agreed.

[MENTION=20944]Nihilogen[/MENTION] think you may be 7w8 8w7 3w4?

Not 4w3..

I've experienced chronic bouts of worry that I might die having never been insignificant, so I considered that as part of my tritype.
I thought 4 more than 3 because I'm really really stubborn about what I will and won't do and so I don't like taking others' advice, hence my "significance" would be internal and 4-like.

And if I have 8 in there at all, it's frickin' weak. I'm the most melodramatic lunatic on Earth. And my siblings are both INF and my dad is a loud ENFJ.

[MENTION=13646]Haven[/MENTION] if you're getting a 2-vibe then it's probably a 6. I consciously fear being unguided a lot more than being unloved. My ENFJ dad thinks I'm a misanthrope because of my nihilist, actively anti-society opinions, and I stand by that assertion.