• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

well ok so my vibe is whatever?? vote for my type :P

What's my type

• ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP

• ENTP

• ESFJ

• ESTJ

• INFJ

• INTJ

• INTP

• ISFJ

• ISFP

• ISTJ

• Total voters

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Now we can cancel out ISTP and since your not for the establishment it's safe to say that your not ISTJ so you're an ESTP, you'll be able to figure it out from here just remember it's an indicator not a blueprint :)

Well see my previous post too :p

And I'd appreciate it if we didn't mix MBTI with socionics. I don't believe in mixing the two like that.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I'm alone sitting doing nothing, I certainly don't get energy from that. If I go around, I'll have energy even if alone. I don't mind if someone else is with me as long as I'm not just following them. It can be pretty good, just different than when I'm alone. I sometimes will not be talkative though.

Interaction with people is also good as long as it doesn't just mean sitting over a cup of tea and talking for hours. If we do other things, that's better. I'm more able to sustain long conversations in writing online than IRL. Though there's a friend of mine who makes even that sort of situation (of sitting over a cup of tea lol) good, I don't tire out from it then.

Values vs Logic, ehheh, I stated in this thread earlier how I sometimes evaluate by logic and sometimes by F-ish way.
Are you use Fi or Fe, Ti or Te look at the parts that make them and you'll be able to find out that way, you won't be getting anywhere otherwise but i'm 99.9% sure that you're an ESTP

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you use Fi or Fe, Ti or Te look at the parts that make them and you'll be able to find out that way, you won't be getting anywhere otherwise but i'm 99.9% sure that you're an ESTP

Oh I'm pretty sure about the Ti/Fe (in both systems incidentally). Though I see some Te-like stuff about me as well. Though Se and Te are similar sometimes anyway. In general I relate to the Ti descriptions more than to Te :p But I still score as high in Te as in Ti, in tests. I don't understand Fi at all, not in the dominant position at least for sure. Fi aux, I don't know what that's like

Some people see more Fe than Ti in me, and then some absolutely just see the Ti. Re: my distinct modes I talked about in this thread earlier ;)

I've been also told I'm warmer than the average T type. This though is a complicated thing (again), I did mention earlier how I'm dispassionately calm by default but I can also easily show Fe-ish concern, usually for relatively short periods of time, but it's automatic, I don't have to reason for it with logic. When I'm Fe-ish, I'm still more warm outside than inside, though I don't feel it'd be "fake" warmth or anything. Sometimes I do get really upset about some stuff in a Fe way, that definitely doesn't feel fake either.

Thanks for your opinion btw ;)

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh I'm pretty sure about the Ti/Fe (in both systems incidentally). Though I see some Te-like stuff about me as well. Though Se and Te are similar sometimes anyway. In general I relate to the Ti descriptions more than to Te :p But I still score as high in Te as in Ti, in tests. I don't understand Fi at all, not in the dominant position at least for sure. Fi aux, I don't know what that's like

Some people see more Fe than Ti in me, and then some absolutely just see the Ti. Re: my distinct modes I talked about in this thread earlier ;)

I've been also told I'm warmer than the average T type. This though is a complicated thing (again), I did mention earlier how I'm dispassionately calm by default but I can also easily show Fe-ish concern, usually for relatively short periods of time, but it's automatic, I don't have to reason for it with logic. When I'm Fe-ish, I'm still more warm outside than inside, though I don't feel it'd be "fake" warmth or anything. Sometimes I do get really upset about some stuff in a Fe way, that definitely doesn't feel fake either.

Thanks for your opinion btw ;)
You're an ESTP with a strong Fe :)

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As for the F vibe ;)

https://www.personalitypage.com/ESFP.html

This profile doesn't read like the Fi of Fi dominants. At least I somewhat relate - though I certainly don't always do these things as listed here - to these and I attributed it to Fe:

- ESFPs have very strong inter-personal skills, and may find themselves in the role of the peacemaker frequently.
- they are usually very sympathetic and concerned for other people's well-being.
- One of their greatest gifts is their general acceptance of everyone. They are upbeat and enthusiastic, and genuinely like almost everybody.
- An ESFP is unfailingly warm and generous with their friends, and they generally treat everyone as a friend.

Though I guess this is more Fi-ish:

- However, once crosesed, an ESFP is likely to make a very strong and stubborn judgment against the person who crossed them. They are capable of deep dislike in such a situation
- ESFPs usually like to feel strongly bonded with other people, and have a connection with animals and small children that is not found in most other types

I don't really relate to the last one, nah.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The same site says ESTPs don't trust their instincts. What does that exactly mean?

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well sometimes strong sometimes nonexistent lol
That's called human nature, it's different on a situational basis and you're an ESTP, the descriptions aren't going to be perfect it means that you think about it before you do it

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's called human nature, it's different on a situational basis and you're an ESTP, the descriptions aren't going to be perfect it means that you think about it before you do it

Er. Think about doing Fe before doing it, is this what you meant?

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I don't really calculate Fe stuff like that, no. It just happens automatically. Are ESTPs not like this, then?

Otoh when Fe doesn't "happen" on its own, I will be pretty antagonistic to other people's Fe-based reasoning and will sometimes even call them out on it. (I'm not sure if it happens from a different viewpoint which still uses Fe reasoning or if it happens from some other function.)

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't really calculate Fe stuff like that, no. It just happens automatically. Are ESTPs not like this, then?

Otoh when Fe doesn't "happen" on its own, I will be pretty antagonistic to other people's Fe-based reasoning and will sometimes even call them out on it. (I'm not sure if it happens from a different viewpoint which still uses Fe reasoning or if it happens from some other function.)
They are like that

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20474]OptoGypsy[/MENTION]

...I will give a specific recent example that I attribute to a conflict about Fe because that would make more sense than just using these letters :p And maybe it's not Fe anyway.

I was reading the blog of someone who I know. She went for some long hiking race thingie in the woods/hills and described the event&experience in her blog. I start reading it, in it she mentions that there was a 200-people limit to the race and you had to sign up in advance and quite some people didn't show up on race day and her opinion was this: "unfortunately many people didn't show up... it's on their own conscience*, but they really screwed up things for the organizers of the race". (*: sorry hard to translate the expression, it wasn't in English. Literal translation otherwise.)

I immediatelly called her out on this, I said the race organizers will or should have planned for this circumstance and not be surprised by it, e.g. by allowing a certain extra amount of people to sign up based on previous experience. (I had more thoughts and strong emotions about it but I chose only to use this reasoning.)

She replied to this by explaining how the race organizers were forced to set the limit to 200 by authority and they (race organizers) were having problems with left over food and race labels and whatnot because some people didn't show up and of course other people who would've liked to participate couldn't come because the places were taken by those people.

I replied by saying that such trouble is just part of race organizing and so it's plain unnecessary to blame people for not showing up... (This way of putting it was a bit closer to my strong emotions originally:). I also thought to myself but didn't say it out loud that it's really Just SOOO Silly to expect people to show up no matter what happens, just so the race organizers feel better!!!?? It didn't make a lot of sense honestly that she'd actually expect this, tbh. It just made no sense overall, that sentence in the blog.)

She ended up replying that she just thought that people should in advance let the organizers know that they can't show up. And she also said that she put the sentence in because if just one person will behave differently in future it was already worth it.

My final reply to that: I suggested to her that she should've put that reasoning in her blog post instead of the original sentence. (Still left unsaid: my strong emotionality about: wtf, why try to make people feel guilty for other people's welfare for no reason, and wtf, why not write the actual sensible reasoning instead? Yeah, the one I finally managed to pull out of her was sensible, about asking people to let the organizers know in advance.)

(...I got a passive-aggressive remark from her instead of a direct reply, to that. She didn't fix the blog sentence either.)

...End of episode.

...Well analyse away if you can ;) I have had quite a few conflicts with her over similar reasonings of hers before.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=20474]OptoGypsy[/MENTION]

...I will give a specific recent example that I attribute to a conflict about Fe because that would make more sense than just using these letters :p And maybe it's not Fe anyway.

I was reading the blog of someone who I know. She went for some long hiking race thingie in the woods/hills and described the event&experience in her blog. I start reading it, in it she mentions that there was a 200-people limit to the race and you had to sign up in advance and quite some people didn't show up on race day and her opinion was this: "unfortunately many people didn't show up... it's on their own conscience*, but they really screwed up things for the organizers of the race". (*: sorry hard to translate the expression, it wasn't in English. Literal translation otherwise.)

I immediatelly called her out on this, I said the race organizers will or should have planned for this circumstance and not be surprised by it, e.g. by allowing a certain extra amount of people to sign up based on previous experience. (I had more thoughts and strong emotions about it but I chose only to use this reasoning.)

She replied to this by explaining how the race organizers were forced to set the limit to 200 by authority and they (race organizers) were having problems with left over food and race labels and whatnot because some people didn't show up and of course other people who would've liked to participate couldn't come because the places were taken by those people.

I replied by saying that such trouble is just part of race organizing and so it's plain unnecessary to blame people for not showing up... (This way of putting it was a bit closer to my strong emotions originally:). I also thought to myself but didn't say it out loud that it's really Just SOOO Silly to expect people to show up no matter what happens, just so the race organizers feel better!!!?? It didn't make a lot of sense honestly that she'd actually expect this, tbh. It just made no sense overall, that sentence in the blog.)

She ended up replying that she just thought that people should in advance let the organizers know that they can't show up. And she also said that she put the sentence in because if just one person will behave differently in future it was already worth it.

My final reply to that: I suggested to her that she should've put that reasoning in her blog post instead of the original sentence. (Still left unsaid: my strong emotionality about: wtf, why try to make people feel guilty for other people's welfare for no reason, and wtf, why not write the actual sensible reasoning instead? Yeah, the one I finally managed to pull out of her was sensible, about asking people to let the organizers know in advance.)

(...I got a passive-aggressive remark from her instead of a direct reply, to that. She didn't fix the blog sentence either.)

...End of episode.

...Well analyse away if you can ;) I have had quite a few conflicts with her over similar reasonings of hers before.
That's Ti, she sounds like she is using Fe

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's Ti, she sounds like she is using Fe

That was the gist of my analysis of it as well :)

Though I dunno about that Fe of hers. She told me in private before that she felt bored of doing some Fe things (she still kept doing them anyway to some extent). I found that funny, didn't have a problem with her saying that.

She also stated *publicly* stuff about being bored of spending too much time with her kids. Tbh, I thought that this one wasn't very nice, saying that in public. (I didn't call her out on it, the honesty itself was alright.)

So she doesn't seem like a typical Fe-dom but maybe I'm stereotyping too much here?

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=20622]valaki[/MENTION] it can be unhealthy Fe or she is not Fe dom but yeah age also comes in when it comes to how strong your Fe is, mine is incredibly weak I'm now realizing that people are sensitive and people aren't going to be as confident/out there as I am so I need to be careful in how I word requests/comments as not to be to blunt. My ESFJ sister is killing me for it

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20622]valaki[/MENTION] it can be unhealthy Fe or she is not Fe dom but yeah age also comes in when it comes to how strong your Fe is, mine is incredibly weak I'm now realizing that people are sensitive and people aren't going to be as confident/out there as I am so I need to be careful in how I word phrases as not to be to blunt. My ESFJ sister is killing me for it :cry:

Eh she's like 2 years older than me, that's not much.

But yes age does play a role in this, my Fe was nonexistent until I was 13 or so.

How old are you? :p

Hm and in the past I did also get criticized *publicly* by her about my bad use of Fe. I totally completely hate that. So that does sound like ESFJ eh? :/

A silly example of that: on an online forum (this is a topic for people meeting IRL with a shared interest), I just post whatever and I don't say "hi" first. She said I should say "hi". Pfft. For a post in a forum topic online?

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=20622]valaki[/MENTION] yeah it sounds like ESFJ, I'm 18 turning 19 :)
My sister criticized me for

I: Hey can you please pass the Dr.Pepper bottle
Friend: Picks up Coca Cola
I: I asked for the Dr.Pepper Not the Coke
Friend: Gives me the Dr.Pepper
I: Thank You

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20622]valaki[/MENTION] yeah it sounds like ESFJ, I'm 18 turning 19 :)
My sister criticized me for

I: Hey can you please pass the Dr.Pepper bottle
Friend: Picks up Coca Cola
I: I asked for the Dr.Pepper Not the Coke
Friend: Gives me the Dr.Pepper
I: Thank You

Hm? Why did she criticize you for that?