• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

well ok so my vibe is whatever?? vote for my type :P

What's my type

• ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP

• ENTP

• ESFJ

• ESTJ

• INFJ

• INTJ

• INTP

• ISFJ

• ISFP

• ISTJ

• Total voters

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm ok then maybe sx/sp. Yea sx/sp is more selective. It's like is this person one of me?

Well with quite some people I don't go deeper, I'm selective about that.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol... Well I am not a lesbian... but sex is always good sure ;p

Being awesome sounds good too. :yay:

I break laws when they get in the way and I can enjoy that but otherwise I don't care, I'm just really indifferent.

I certainly don't need a "God". :p

I don't really strive for absurdism otherwise. I do hate being limited by anything, though.

So hey I'll go for a mix of these three. Did I make your job easier? No??? :cry:

When you do break the rules would you say you do it for the "IDGAF" or is there a calculated reason for it?
Are you Impulsive?

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When you do break the rules would you say you do it for the "IDGAF" or is there a calculated reason for it?
Are you Impulsive?

I usually have a reason for breaking rules. As for calculated reason I can say I like "hacking the system" ;) Sometimes it's just impatience though. I do get irritated if for some reason I'm forced to play by rules when I would rather break them for my own goals. In other cases if it doesn't get in the way I'm just indifferent about rules. Well and sometimes a rule can be used to get the advantage so then in those cases rules are useful :)

As for IDGAF, well that too, I sometimes break rules where it would really take minimal effort to go by the rules and when other people comment on that I tend to be all about not giving a fuck, I do think to myself or even say it out loud sometimes that they're too much of a pussy. :p

Oh and what I really hate is when someone tries to use Fe-like reasoning for certain rules.

Yes I'm too impulsive for my own good with some stuff. But I've also learnt to sit on my ass for pretty long to do a task if needed.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I usually have a reason for breaking rules. As for calculated reason I can say I like "hacking the system" ;) Sometimes it's just impatience though. I do get irritated if for some reason I'm forced to play by rules when I would rather break them for my own goals. In other cases if it doesn't get in the way I'm just indifferent about rules. Well and sometimes a rule can be used to get the advantage so then in those cases rules are useful :)

As for IDGAF, well that too, I sometimes break rules where it would really take minimal effort to go by the rules and when other people comment on that I tend to be all about not giving a fuck, I do think to myself or even say it out loud sometimes that they're too much of a pussy. :p

Oh and what I really hate is when someone tries to use Fe-like reasoning for certain rules.

Yes I'm too impulsive for my own good with some stuff. But I've also learnt to sit on my ass for pretty long to do a task if needed.
You're not an ISTP so the question is if your ESTP or ENTP? Do you like philosophy?

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're not an ISTP so the question is if your ESTP or ENTP? Do you like philosophy?

Now what excluded ISTP ? :cry:

Honestly I'm really curious to hear why you think so ;p

Philosophy, oh that's a complex thing :p, until I was 18 I didn't really deal much with that sort of thing. Then for a couple of years I spent significantly more time on some philosophical stuff, thinking about stuff, whatnot. I even took a couple of courses about it at university, though I was more into thinking about stuff on my own. I don't really read philosophy writers, it seems interesting but often I will find an issue with that way of thinking, I don't tend to be satisfied with the concepts and ways of reasoning they try to work with. It's often not well connected to reality, sometimes they ignore hard science altogether when it would be quite relevant. I'm a pretty hard reductionist in my way of thinking and that's another reason why I don't like some philosophy concepts. The kind of philosophy I do like is philosophy of science in general and philosophy of certain scientific disciplines (e.g. biology). I do sometimes read a book on science including interpreting science (philosophy for me ;) ).

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now what excluded ISTP ? :cry:

Honestly I'm really curious to hear why you think so ;p

Philosophy, oh that's a complex thing :p, until I was 18 I didn't really deal much with that sort of thing. Then for a couple of years I spent significantly more time on some philosophical stuff, thinking about stuff, whatnot. I even took a couple of courses about it at university, though I was more into thinking about stuff on my own. I don't really read philosophy writers, it seems interesting but often I will find an issue with that way of thinking, I don't tend to be satisfied with the concepts and ways of reasoning they try to work with. It's often not well connected to reality, sometimes they ignore hard science altogether when it would be quite relevant. I'm a pretty hard reductionist in my way of thinking and that's another reason why I don't like some philosophy concepts. The kind of philosophy I do like is philosophy of science in general and philosophy of certain scientific disciplines (e.g. biology). I do sometimes read a book on science including interpreting science (philosophy for me ;) ).
Yes I'm too impulsive for my own good with some stuff. But I've also learnt to sit on my ass for pretty long to do a task if needed Contradicts ISTP and Your view on Philosophy and the importance of it excludes ENTP so you're an ESTP :)

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes I'm too impulsive for my own good with some stuff. But I've also learnt to sit on my ass for pretty long to do a task if needed Contradicts ISTP

ISTP is never impulsive?

and Your view on Philosophy and the importance of it excludes ENTP so you're an ESTP :)

Heh well I do find aspects of it important but then I guess you are saying ENTP's are always more into the mental masturbation aspect of it? ;)

Cool video btw thx :p

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP is never impulsive?

Heh well I do find aspects of it important but then I guess you are saying ENTP's are always more into the mental masturbation aspect of it? ;)

Cool video btw thx :p

Pretty much on both, we can't generalize and say that I'm exactly the definition but the ISTP's are known for being calm and not impulsive and I can't help but Mental masturbate ;)

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pretty much on both, we can't generalize and say that I'm exactly the definition but the ISTP's are known for being calm and not impulsive

Se aux can't be impulsive?

I'm pretty calm/dispassionate a lot of the time but I do get irritated or angry easily as well. So I don't relate to being totally unflappable.

and I can't help but Mental masturbate ;)

Haha well that's another reason why I don't relate to xxNP, I tire out from that sort of stuff. I like arguing though, I mean I get into that when I specifically disagree about something and that does involve abstract thinking for no goal other than the argument.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Se aux can't be impulsive?

I'm pretty calm/dispassionate a lot of the time but I do get irritated or angry easily as well. So I don't relate to being totally unflappable.

Haha well that's another reason why I don't relate to xxNP, I tire out from that sort of stuff. I like arguing though, I mean I get into that when I specifically disagree about something and that does involve abstract thinking for no goal other than the argument.

Would you rather work on a project or go to a party with the girls?

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Would you rather be alone or with a few friends or at a party?

Seriously so hard to choose lol. I like going around alone. I also like being with friends. Party's okay too if it's fun enough.

Vibe is F.

ESFP? :eek:

Or some other type?

I guess when you say "vibe", you're not (yet) able to give any concrete reasoning for it right?

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Seriously so hard to choose lol. I like going around alone. I also like being with friends. Party's okay too if it's fun enough.

ESFP? :eek:

Or some other type?

I guess when you say "vibe", you're not (yet) able to give any concrete reasoning for it right?
Do you get energy by being alone or from people, after you figure that out you'll know if you're an introvert or Extrovert then you can pick ISTP, ESTP or ESFP if you go with values over logic

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20474]OptoGypsy[/MENTION]

That link doesn't work.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ehheh socionics... I relate more to LSI and SLE than to SLI.
Now we can cancel out ISTP and since your not for the establishment it's safe to say that your not ISTJ so you're an ESTP, you'll be able to figure it out from here just remember it's an indicator not a blueprint :)

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you get energy by being alone or from people, after you figure that out you'll know if you're an introvert or Extrovert then you can pick ISTP, ESTP or ESFP if you go with values over logic

If I'm alone sitting doing nothing, I certainly don't get energy from that. If I go around, I'll have energy even if alone. I don't mind if someone else is with me as long as I'm not just following them. It can be pretty good, just different than when I'm alone. I sometimes will not be talkative though.

Interaction with people is also good as long as it doesn't just mean sitting over a cup of tea and talking for hours. If we do other things, that's better. I'm more able to sustain long conversations in writing online than IRL. Though there's a friend of mine who makes even that sort of situation (of sitting over a cup of tea lol) good, I don't tire out from it then.

Values vs Logic, ehheh, I stated in this thread earlier how I sometimes evaluate by logic and sometimes by F-ish way.