• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

well ok so my vibe is whatever?? vote for my type :P

What's my type

• ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP

• ENTP

• ESFJ

• ESTJ

• INFJ

• INTJ

• INTP

• ISFJ

• ISFP

• ISTJ

• Total voters

Alea_iacta_est

Actually I don't think of specific interpretations in those cases. That would be too much mental work and not only that but I'm usually disinterested in trying to conjure up ideas of interpretations.

What I have is a vague feeling of "shit, this can have several interpretations", it feels too ambiguous to me, and so I ask to clarify. And so I get annoying sometimes with that habit. But I can't stand ambiguous stuff.

Where I can be good with seeing the alternative is when I pick apart an argument by pointing out how it's wrong, that is, pointing out the alternative lol. Though I am usually convinced that this alternative is the correct one. But yes I am good with that, seeing how something is wrong ;)

When I don't know something, then I will ask and I'm not afraid to ask a lot if need to.

Aye relevant in terms of how I hated the ambiguity. My native language is not English so that maybe didn't help.

Oh? I didn't notice any contrariness. I actually thought I was getting along pretty well with you in terms of conversing without too much problem, at least I did not perceive any real problem on my end. I did notice of course that we did not think alike but that to me isn't a problem.

No opinion on semi-duality though.

Your "pointing out of the alternative" might be a symptom of Ne's objective angles. Ne allows you to see the different ways an argument can be interpreted and allows you to always see the opposing viewpoint.

On the point of Contrary, it isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just keeps me wary.

Interestingly, your arguing style reminds me of an extroverted and much more tolerable version of [MENTION=20510]Orange Fusion[/MENTION]'s (INTP), thankfully she isn't around anymore.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
So the problem with detachment is just that I don't always want to be detached and emotionless. But then who does? Only those "robotic" people eh?

:cry:

Oh, who cares.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your "pointing out of the alternative" might be a symptom of Ne's objective angles. Ne allows you to see the different ways an argument can be interpreted and allows you to always see the opposing viewpoint.

But it feels like this sort of "Ne" cannot come out on its own, only if Ti can coax it out of wherever. If that makes sense.

Also... Afaik, Ne types (the xxNP's) are fine with seeing and accepting several viewpoints at once. I do not do that.

I don't always see the opposing viewpoint either, when I'm convinced of an opinion of mine, I certainly don't easily see the alternatives.

On the point of Contrary, it isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just keeps me wary.

I thought it had to be a symmetrical relationship? Because it doesn't keep me wary ;)

Interestingly, your arguing style reminds me of an extroverted and much more tolerable version of [MENTION=20510]Orange Fusion[/MENTION]'s (INTP), thankfully she isn't around anymore.

Well I'm going to have to take that as a compliment then, lol. ;)

:cry:

Oh, who cares.

Did I offend you? Sorry I didn't intend to. I guess it was the part about "robotic" people. I do know some people who type as INTx and they seem to be genuinely fine with being "robotic". I don't relate to that and I guess most people don't either and that's what I meant; Otoh I was not trying to disparage them or anything. I like spending time with quite some of these people.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm fine. I was joking.

(I'm a T)

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm fine. I was joking.

(I'm a T)

Haaah, okay. :p

Out of curiosity, which type do you think you are? You have yet to disclose your own agenda.

Meh my agenda is making sense of my distinctly different "modes".

If a gun was held to my head I would pick ESTP or wait, no, ISTP, wait, no, ESTP. Then I can only hope the person who held the gun didn't lose their patience before I get to finish that sentence. ;p

The other types you can see in my profile are just things others suggested but I'd need a lot more convincing to see myself as any of those. :)

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=20622]valaki[/MENTION] whats your response to: America is a country that has a class of pussies leading it as their leaders?

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
... whats your opinion of the way society is in America?

I found it funny the way you put it :p

I don't really have an opinion on it, I'm not even American.

In general I don't have a view of how society "should be", either. I would argue that the world in general is better for us now than in the past, because there's a lot more going on, a lot more opportunities, to travel, to meet people, to do shit, more freedom in reality and in thinking too, better technology and so on. But as for the issues of society, that's not really my area. Don't get me wrong, if you want to engage me in a specific discussion on specific issues I would not be disinterested. I'm better at seeing a technical viewpoint of it though.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I found it funny the way you put it :p

I don't really have an opinion on it, I'm not even American.

In general I don't have a view of how society "should be", either. I would argue that the world in general is better for us now than in the past, because there's a lot more going on, to travel, to meet people, to do shit. A lot more opportunities, more freedom in reality and in thinking too, better technology and so on. But as for the issues of society, that's not really my area. Don't get me wrong, if you want to engage me in a specific discussion on specific issues I would not be disinterested. I'm better at seeing a technical viewpoint of it though.
K so your T not F and you come of as TiSe instead of SeTi so i'm going with ISTP but to be sure what's the inspiration behind the view that you have?

badger055

Permabanned
Lol ;p A lot of those 800 posts were arguing over shit though :p

As for ESFP... the test was actually one point away from ESTP.

But my love of talking to virtually anyone just for the sake of interaction, is kind of ESFP-ish. I don't do any other kind of "performing" however.

Then why aren't you an sx/so if you like talking to everyone? And yea you are way too confusing to type from just text. Might as well just roll some dice and pick a random type. I would need to see a video or something so their is less bullshit.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
K so your T not F and you come of as TiSe instead of SeTi so i'm going with ISTP but to be sure what's the inspiration behind the view that you have?

Inspiration? Mmm the expression of "more opportunities" is the bottom line there really. That's where I start from when explaining this view so call this the inspiration. I realize it's a subjective view of course. Though somewhat objective too, I can give objective examples on it, e.g. we tend to have better living standards today; I always have fun arguing with people who are adamant about the past being better. :p

What was the TiSe about it btw?

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Then why aren't you an sx/so if you like talking to everyone? And yea you are way too confusing to type from just text. Might as well just roll some dice and pick a random type. I would need to see a video or something so their is less bullshit.

The liking of talking to everyone could be just sx because I do it more one on one than in terms of a group; or is that only true of sx/so and not sx/sp? Like, sx/sp is more selective?

I swear I'm not intentionally confusing. Lol though about using a dice.

Video, huh, I can't make a promise on that, maybe I'll sort one out for fun, but again, no promise...

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Inspiration? Mmm the expression of "more opportunities" is the bottom line there really. That's where I start from when explaining this view so call this the inspiration. I realize it's a subjective view of course. Though somewhat objective too, I can give objective examples on it, e.g. we tend to have better living standards today; I always have fun arguing with people who are adamant about the past being better. :p

What was the TiSe about it btw?

I'm just fucking with you you're an ENTP and the reason behind that is that your looking for opportunities to make the system better and the only way to achieve that is by looking at the future you might as well as be my twin, what makes you think that you're an S?

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm just fucking with you you're an ENTP and the reason behind that is that your looking for opportunities to make the system better and the only way to achieve that is by looking at the future you might as well as be my twin

Eh lol, we can't be twins, you're 872 and I don't have a 2 fix. ;p

Anyway. By opportunity I meant opportunity to do shit. Making the system better doesn't sound like a bad idea at all, but the future is not primarily where my focus is. But as for making stuff better, I can do that, you could say I do creative things out of IQ - I fail on creativity tests that test for Ne stuff.

So that's why I don't see myself as a xxNP type. Unless what I said here still fits the Ne definition in some twisted way.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eh lol, we can't be twins, you're 872 and I don't have a 2 fix. ;p

Anyway. By opportunity I meant opportunity to do shit. Making the system better doesn't sound like a bad idea at all, but the future is not primarily where my focus is. But as for making stuff better, I can do that, you could say I do creative things out of IQ - I fail on creativity tests that test for Ne stuff.

So that's why I don't see myself as a xxNP type. Unless what I said here still fits the Ne definition in some twisted way.

Ne tests ?_? Okay so your not an SO/Sp which of these three do you relate to the most
- Bitches, booze and being Awesome are the most important things in my life
- Most of the laws out there are fucking stupid so I feel indifferent towards them and will enjoy breaking them
- Absurdism is the only way a person should live and that is so no one can have irrational constraints in life, I don't need a God because I'm my own God. I'm the God of Awesomeness

badger055

Permabanned
The liking of talking to everyone could be just sx because I do it more one on one than in terms of a group; or is that only true of sx/so and not sx/sp? Like, sx/sp is more selective?

I swear I'm not intentionally confusing. Lol though about using a dice.

Video, huh, I can't make a promise on that, maybe I'll sort one out for fun, but again, no promise...

Hmm ok then maybe sx/sp. Yea sx/sp is more selective. It's like is this person one of me?

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ne tests ?_? Okay so your not an SO/Sp which of these three do you relate to the most
- Bitches, booze and being Awesome are the most important things in my life
- Most of the laws out there are fucking stupid so I feel indifferent towards them and will enjoy breaking them
- Absurdism is the only way a person should live and that is so no one can have irrational constraints in life, I don't need a God because I'm my own God. I'm the God of Awesomeness

Lol... Well I am not a lesbian... but sex is always good sure ;p

Being awesome sounds good too. :yay:

I break laws when they get in the way and I can enjoy that but otherwise I don't care, I'm just really indifferent.

I certainly don't need a "God". :p

I don't really strive for absurdism otherwise. I do hate being limited by anything, though.

So hey I'll go for a mix of these three. Did I make your job easier? No??? :cry: