• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hi, what's my type?

JustAMind

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
?
Hi:) I am new here, just recently I've picked up interest in typology. It is somewhat important to know my own type, and I am not sure I should trust free online tests. If some of you would entertain the idea of 'guessing' my type I'd be happy to see your suggestions. I'll give some info that might be useful, if not it would be great if you asked some more questions.

I can be upfront confrontational in conflict situations

I rarely care to hide my true intentions even if it can possibly hurt my image

I enjoy helping people out

I enjoy being center of attention, I sometimes I make provocative statement that I don't fully identify with just to get the conversation going

I stand up to bullies to defend myself and others

I tend to sympathize with mistreated people

I have many ideas, often I start projects which I abandon in planing stages

I am not afraid to talk to new people and I enjoy talking with them and hearing their opinions on things I find interesting

I enjoy talk about something complex and important more than a small talk, I enjoy debates

I find it hard to not share information about some exciting thing I've done, seen or read about I love telling my friends about it
or post it on forums/facebook

When I was an avid gamer I enjoyed "brining to justice" cheaters, became a cheater section moderator and came up with set of
rules and punishments

In another game I organized a competition for teams and enjoyed planning the whole thing

I make a lot of plans, some detailed but have problems with following through

I procrastinate tasks I don't enjoy doing, I do that too often - I have low sense of duty

I often disregard rules if I find them "stupid"

I like my trips to be planned in advance

I am often indecisive buying clothes, food I am careful and what to make the best choice (I studied which computer display I should buy for about 4h or so)

I enjoy physical activity I like sports

I value art and beauty, I despise people who do not take care of themselves for example the homeless

I value originality in music, art and people

I enjoy company, I like to do things I enjoy with other people, it's easier for me to watch a movie for example with someone than alone

I prefer fields in which there's a place for discussion and creativity

I like learning new things, I hate to be stuck in a place where I can't grow

I prefer to keep my options opened and assume future holds many good things/opportunities, I tend to avoid long term commitments atm

I think life is too short to learn and try all the awesome things

I have trouble keeping my desk tidy ;)

Last edited:

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
My best guess: ENFP 7w6 or 2w?.
Check out the descriptions.

JustAMind

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
?
Your guess was quite on spot, I tested ENFP and ENFJ in different tests, not sure how accurate online tests are though :dry: , got a reliable one to suggest(if they can be reliable ;))?