• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

hopefully my last MBTI questionnaire

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20622]valaki[/MENTION], the army jeep example is still Si because it is linking a feeling (in this case emotions based on appearance) to a concrete object in the exterior world. Ni doesn't do that, Ni-types would probably passively examine it with Se and make a conclusion about why it is there, what it wants, and where it is from.

This was still making an association with a general image that was not concretely present. Ni according to Jung does just that. Jung doesn't describe Si as very emotional either, just passive.

Maybe it was the ISFJ's inferior Ne, though?

That example sounds sort of like Te-Fi.

Stronger T than F, right? Now, "I could write you a whole essay about symbolism or allusions", is that Te???

Alea_iacta_est

This was still making an association with a general image that was not concretely present. Ni according to Jung does just that. Jung doesn't describe Si as very emotional either, just passive.

Stronger T than F, right? Now, "I could write you a whole essay about symbolism or allusions", is that Te???

Ni does do that, which is why that example isn't Ni because there is a physical object in the concrete world with a subjective association (Si). This particular case to the Si users conjures up certain emotions "the army jeep bounds down the hill" (or whatever it was) is a subjective visual interpretation of the event. The Si user is subjectively defining what the army jeep looks like to them. An Ni user doesn't do that, as their sensory function is Se, meaning that when asked to describe a concrete object they will probably define it objectively (as Ni doesn't make associations with concrete objects) (i.e., this is round, blue, has some writing on it).

Symbolism and allusions are mostly subjective constructs which suggest a preference of Ji > Je. Te would honestly be driven mad by the lack of factual evidence to justify what one particular symbolism actually means to everyone while Fi would be comfortable figuring out what the symbolism or allusion means to the user.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ni does do that, which is why that example isn't Ni because there is a physical object in the concrete world with a subjective association (Si). This particular case to the Si users conjures up certain emotions "the army jeep bounds down the hill" (or whatever it was) is a subjective visual interpretation of the event. The Si user is subjectively defining what the army jeep looks like to them. An Ni user doesn't do that, as their sensory function is Se, meaning that when asked to describe a concrete object they will probably define it objectively (as Ni doesn't make associations with concrete objects) (i.e., this is round, blue, has some writing on it).

I assume you wanted to talk about Ne in the bolded part?

Jung's example about Ni in this case was Ne-ish too?

Another thing doesn't make sense to me here, S isn't really an emotional function and I don't recall Jung describing Si users as being any more emotional than Se types. Correct me if I'm wrong, do cite something about that then.

Symbolism and allusions are mostly subjective constructs which suggest a preference of Ji > Je. Te would honestly be driven mad by the lack of factual evidence to justify what one particular symbolism actually means to everyone while Fi would be comfortable figuring out what the symbolism or allusion means to the user.

I've seen several -supposedly- INTJs not relying on factual evidence and explaining that by the idea that their Te isn't always "on". I will be honest, it does drive me mad when one such INTJ refuses to listen to what I say, using such "arguments". He explicitly said that facts are not always that important. When he gets like that, it's really impossible to get him to understand something.

Symbolism in general is associated with Ni, though sure it can be something else, I'm sure Fi can do it too but the way OP talked about it, it was impersonal, that is, it wasn't about what the symbolism means to her personally. See: "when you ask me why I like a certain character ... I'll draw a blank".

Alea_iacta_est

I assume you wanted to talk about Ne in the bolded part?

Jung's example about Ni in this case was Ne-ish too?

Another thing doesn't make sense to me here, S isn't really an emotional function and I don't recall Jung describing Si users as being any more emotional than Se types. Correct me if I'm wrong, do cite something about that then.

I've seen several -supposedly- INTJs not relying on factual evidence and explaining that by the idea that their Te isn't always "on". I will be honest, it does drive me mad when one such INTJ refuses to listen to what I say, using such "arguments". He explicitly said that facts are not always that important. When he gets like that, it's really impossible to get him to understand something.

Symbolism in general is associated with Ni, though sure it can be something else, I'm sure Fi can do it too but the way OP talked about it, it was impersonal, that is, it wasn't about what the symbolism means to her personally. See: "when you ask me why I like a certain character ... I'll draw a blank".

No, Jung was entirely right, it's just that the Si example is an association to something in the concrete world, whereas Ni is closer to an association to something in the abstract world.

I was mistaken when I said emotions, it is actually subjective sensations, what sensing information means to you.

The reason why INTJ's don't rely on factual evidence is because they are Ni-doms, and Ni is not concerned with objectivity and real life application in any sort. We are introverted irrational types, meaning that we don't engage people with Te readily, we engage them with Ni. If you want reliance on factual evidence and rational approaches, go talk to an ENTJ.

Ni is finding symbolism.

Ji is making sense of symbolism. (and writing about it)

Je types can focus on themes of stories because everyone is usually in accordance with themes, thus making it objective, but they have a hard time finding anything useful of symbolism, as symbolism can be interpreted so many different ways that it is impossible to gather one conclusive answer.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, Jung was entirely right, it's just that the Si example is an association to something in the concrete world, whereas Ni is closer to an association to something in the abstract world.

I was mistaken when I said emotions, it is actually subjective sensations, what sensing information means to you.

Jung's Ni example was an association directly arising from the physical sensation. What do you say about that?

The reason why INTJ's don't rely on factual evidence is because they are Ni-doms, and Ni is not concerned with objectivity and real life application in any sort. We are introverted irrational types, meaning that we don't engage people with Te readily, we engage them with Ni. If you want reliance on factual evidence and rational approaches, go talk to an ENTJ.

Yeah, my point was exactly that.

Ni is finding symbolism.

Ji is making sense of symbolism. (and writing about it)

Je types can focus on themes of stories because everyone is usually in accordance with themes, thus making it objective, but they have a hard time finding anything useful of symbolism, as symbolism can be interpreted so many different ways that it is impossible to gather one conclusive answer.

So are you trying to say OP is Ti-dom? Because, as I've shown OP wasn't doing it in the Fi way, do let me know if you disagree.

Alea_iacta_est

Jung's Ni example was an association directly arising from the physical sensation. What do you say about that?

Yeah, my point was exactly that.

So are you trying to say OP is Ti-dom? Because, as I've shown OP wasn't doing it in the Fi way, do let me know if you disagree.

Yes, OP would be a Ti type if it is entirely impersonal. (I vote INTP in this situation, because Si is still present in there somewhere, probably Ti-Si thing going on)

As for Ni:

Ni, when motivated to, utilizes Se to gather objective, specific sensory information from the environment in order to disseminate it and find what constitutes something, or what it is at its most basic level.

Si, always, interprets the world subjectively and associates specific sensational information to concrete objects.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, OP would be a Ti type if it is entirely impersonal. (I vote INTP in this situation, because Si is still present in there somewhere, probably Ti-Si thing going on)

Possible... I did think about that myself. :)

I'm curious to hear what OP says.

As for Ni:

Ni, when motivated to, utilizes Se to gather objective, specific sensory information from the environment in order to disseminate it and find what constitutes something, or what it is at its most basic level.

Si, always, interprets the world subjectively and associates specific sensational information to concrete objects.

The question here would be, what is "specific sensational information". In the jungian example, it was an archetypal image, not a sensational information. In the army jeep example, it still didn't seem like "sensational information" but do explain why it was such, in your opinion. Going beyond the emotional content that caused the person to chuckle.

Alea_iacta_est

The question here would be, what is "specific sensational information". In the jungian example, it was an archetypal image, not a sensational information. In the army jeep example, it still didn't seem like "sensational information" but do explain why it was such, in your opinion. Going beyond the emotional content that caused the person to chuckle.

Sensing - Trust in the 5 senses and what's directly in front of you
Intuition - Trust in gut instinct and assumptions

The Army Jeep example is Si. Introverted Sensation is literally, when you simplify the words down, subjective experience. They take in outside information via Sensing, but don't perceive it objectively first. They perceive it as what it means to them. They use their 5 senses and engage the environment like every human being does, but they specifically hone in on what it means to them. Si users ascribe subjective associations with concrete objects. "This object is soft (to me)", "This object is scary (to me)", "This object seems like it's bounding over the hills like a dog (to me)".

Introverted intuition is subjective assumption. Ni users interpret possibilities as what they mean to them, and this is why Ne users don't usually get visions, premonitions, or gut "feelings", simply because Ni is determining what possibilities mean to the user rather than the entire collective.

melisanddre

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Eh, I'm more Te than Ti, actually. If I was going to be a NT, I would probably be an INTJ, but that's not a good fit, really. I just have such high Fi. I have a lot of INTP friends and I am nothing like them at all, haha.

Alea_iacta_est

Eh, I'm more Te than Ti, actually. If I was going to be a NT, I would probably be an INTJ, but that's not a good fit, really. I just have such high Fi. I have a lot of INTP friends and I am nothing like them at all, haha.

Do you relate to the Si things we were talking about? Or does it seem somewhat foreign?

Methinks the Se thing you talked about was a shadow process that arrived under a period of momentary stress, possibly the opposing personality.

melisanddre

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you relate to the Si things we were talking about? Or does it seem somewhat foreign?

Methinks the Se thing you talked about was a shadow process that arrived under a period of momentary stress, possibly the opposing personality.

The idea that objects have a certain 'feel' to them is pretty crazy to me. I'm really into everything being aesthetically pleasing, though. Some objects give me flashbacks to dark periods in my life, but they're irrational and usually I get over them. Primarily I'm a thrill seeker - try everything once. I'm an information gatherer, too, though I don't notice it. I subconsciously notice and remember things about people, and then in arguments I know exactly what makes them the most upset without them realizing it.

Though, I avoid personal conflict like the plague. I don't mind debating politics or religion but the moment it is with my friends/family, I shut it down. I am so non confrontational. I am actually very sensitive and get angry easily but I rarely ever express it because I had to upset social norms, and social peace. I am very into etiquette and keeping the status quo.

Alea_iacta_est

The idea that objects have a certain 'feel' to them is pretty crazy to me. I'm really into everything being aesthetically pleasing, though. Some objects give me flashbacks to dark periods in my life, but they're irrational and usually I get over them. Primarily I'm a thrill seeker - try everything once. I'm an information gatherer, too, though I don't notice it. I subconsciously notice and remember things about people, and then in arguments I know exactly what makes them the most upset without them realizing it.

Though, I avoid personal conflict like the plague. I don't mind debating politics or religion but the moment it is with my friends/family, I shut it down. I am so non confrontational. I am actually very sensitive and get angry easily but I rarely ever express it because I had to upset social norms, and social peace. I am very into etiquette and keeping the status quo.

I can't pick out any particular function without noticing a function that contradicts it in this, but we might be able to conclude that:

Se > Si, If you dislike Si, then that means it is probably in the shadow processes and makes you feel uncomfortable when it shows up.
Ni > Ne You don't possess any of the Ne bounciness or the constant search for relations between things, plus Se is always paired with Ni.

Now the problem:
Te ? Ti
Fe ? Fi

Actually, your last paragraph sounds more like Fi than what I was thinking it to be, which was Fe. Fi > Fe possibly and Te > Ti to create an ISFP.

melisanddre

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't pick out any particular function without noticing a function that contradicts it in this, but we might be able to conclude that:

Se > Si, If you dislike Si, then that means it is probably in the shadow processes and makes you feel uncomfortable when it shows up.
Ni > Ne You don't possess any of the Ne bounciness or the constant search for relations between things, plus Se is always paired with Ni.

Now the problem:
Te ? Ti
Fe ? Fi

Actually, your last paragraph sounds more like Fi than what I was thinking it to be, which was Fe. Fi > Fe possibly and Te > Ti to create an ISFP.

I tend to agree with ISFP, but it's odd because I guess sensors are sterotyped as 'living in the moment' and the reason I am so adventurous and 'try everything' is because I constantly live in either the past or the present - they fuel my anxiety and depression.

Alea_iacta_est

I tend to agree with ISFP, but it's odd because I guess sensors are sterotyped as 'living in the moment' and the reason I am so adventurous and 'try everything' is because I constantly live in either the past or the present - they fuel my anxiety and depression.

Si is usually centered in the past, but is your past actually detailed description-based information or is it more meaning oriented in terms of details? Do you remember simply the sensations or do you remember what the sensations mean to you?

fghw

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Do you prefer to:
Understand everything(Ni)
The meaning of life is...
or
Have anything be possible(Ne)
But could it also mean...?

Remember everything(Si)
Eggs are disgusting
or
Sense everything(Se)
But what about that one?

Remain true to sense of right and wrong(Fi)
People should...because it is right
or
Use whatever ethical code necessary to guide/keep up with Ti(Fe)
People should...because it makes most sense to be fair to everyone

Remain true to logical principles(Ti)
It is logical to...because it makes sense
or
Use whatever logic necessary to guide/keep up with Fi(Te)
It is logical to...because it is right

Also, would you rather:
Change the world to meet the needs of the few(NJ)
New world order!
or
Preserve the world to meet the needs of the few(SJ)
Tradition is key
or
Change the self to fully experience the world(NP)
I should take up physics, just for the heck of it... then maybe journalism
or
Preserve the self to fully experience the world(SP)
I wanna be forever young!

melisanddre

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Si is usually centered in the past, but is your past actually detailed description-based information or is it more meaning oriented in terms of details? Do you remember simply the sensations or do you remember what the sensations mean to you?

I don't really know, it's like objects only give me flashbacks to really intense times in my life. For example, I just got all these muffins, and I paused because I remembered they were the same muffins I had in hospitalization, and then I remembered how awful I felt in hospitalization and what brought me there and yeah.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sensing - Trust in the 5 senses and what's directly in front of you
Intuition - Trust in gut instinct and assumptions

The Army Jeep example is Si. Introverted Sensation is literally, when you simplify the words down, subjective experience. They take in outside information via Sensing, but don't perceive it objectively first. They perceive it as what it means to them. They use their 5 senses and engage the environment like every human being does, but they specifically hone in on what it means to them. Si users ascribe subjective associations with concrete objects. "This object is soft (to me)", "This object is scary (to me)", "This object seems like it's bounding over the hills like a dog (to me)".

Introverted intuition is subjective assumption. Ni users interpret possibilities as what they mean to them, and this is why Ne users don't usually get visions, premonitions, or gut "feelings", simply because Ni is determining what possibilities mean to the user rather than the entire collective.

I dunno, at the second that the image of the dog is brought in, it sounds like an association to me. Going past what's in front of you. Maybe Si with Ne then, no other way for me to make sense of that.

Why do you think you are more Te than Ti?

When analysing 1984, why did you not have any personal attitude to it if you have high Fi?

That kind of fits ISFP stereotype :O :p

Well uh, if that's your only problem with ISFP, ISFP is not a Se-dom type so why would you be living in the moment all the time?

That impersonal analysis example above, is that not your default "mode" though?

Ahahaha! :D

melisanddre

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you prefer to:
Understand everything(Ni)
The meaning of life is...
or
Have anything be possible(Ne)
But could it also mean...?

Remember everything(Si)
Eggs are disgusting
or
Sense everything(Se)
But what about that one?

Remain true to sense of right and wrong(Fi)
People should...because it is right
or
Use whatever ethical code necessary to guide/keep up with Ti(Fe)
People should...because it makes most sense to be fair to everyone

Remain true to logical principles(Ti)
It is logical to...because it makes sense
or
Use whatever logic necessary to guide/keep up with Fi(Te)
It is logical to...because it is right

Also, would you rather:
Change the world to meet the needs of the few(NJ)
New world order!
or
Preserve the world to meet the needs of the few(SJ)
Tradition is key
or
Change the self to fully experience the world(NP)
I should take up physics, just for the heck of it... then maybe journalism
or

Oh god, I need to think now :)

While I want to be able to understand everything (Ni), I think somehow that removes some mysticism from the world. It would be depressing if we knew everything, and I'm already too depressed as it is. I like to think anything is possible, that anything can change at any minute, which both excites and frightens me.

Sense everything, I guess. I have a very selective memory, better than I give it credit for. I will remember something my friend said three years ago but I'll forget to take out the trash.

Fi - I just want everyone to like me, and I try to make everyone happy but definitely I'm not looking to 'better society' or do things for the greater good.

Te - I usually could care less why something works, I just want to be able to use it.

And honestly, I can't choose between the last four. How about 'change the world to the way I want it'? :D

melisanddre

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why do you think you are more Te than Ti?

When analysing 1984, why did you not have any personal attitude to it if you have high Fi

Well uh, if that's your only problem with ISFP, ISFP is not a Se-dom type so why would you be living in the moment all the time?

That impersonal analysis example above, is that not your default "mode" though?

Te over Ti - because I could literally care less about why things work. I just want to be able to use it. For example, in physics I don't care about why cars accelerate when they turn, but how can I use that knowledge to my advantage.

1984 - I found it interesting from an objective standpoint, I guess. I wasn't interested in Winston too much, though I usually am interested in characters - he was stale, but that was kind of the point. I wasn't particularly alarmed or disturbed because if I wanted complete control over the masses, I would do the same thing as Big Brother.

Well, that reaction is kind of the default for Literature. It's something I am very passionate about, extremely interested in. I love seeing every facet of a work of literature.

I think what I meant was that Sensors are stereotyped as caught up in the details, and not 'big picture' people. While I do sometime get caught up in the details, I do generally look at the big picture, what is really happening (yet I focus on and remember the smallest, most trivial things to the point of over-analyzing them, but that's also because I have OCD)

fghw

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
i've done way too many of these to be honest. I've tested as both ISFP and INFP most recently.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Pretty much everything, I'm not going to lie. I'm very competitive and ambitious, yet I am dependent and extremely sensitive. I try to be logical, but I am much more interested in subjective things; art, literature, philosophy. The funny thing is, is that I am interested in an objective aspect of these things - breaking them apart, finding themes, analysis, etc. I place a great value on my friendships, because I don't have many friends. I rely on them a lot; it took me a long time to make friends because I was made fun of growing up, so I'm always afraid they'll leave me, or secretly hate me.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I just want to be happy, I guess. Successful, in my eyes. I want to be content with myself and what Im doing, be self-sufficient. I want to travel, have adventures, and be able to be completely myself. I want to be able to change the world, influence others.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Over the summer, I was in Amsterdam, biking along sunny canals in sundresses like a local would. Music from the festival would float through my ears, and the cobblestones made the ride bumpy. And I felt happy; I felt like this is where I belonged, like this is what I should be doing for the rest of my life.
A moment I think was my finest thus far (though I wasn't at my finest in the slighest) is when I was at my most depressed, I was admittedly suicidal. But despite being hysterical, I was able to put all over that raw emotion aside and make the rational decision to seek help and go into hospitalization. At the time, I thought I was so weak, but now I realize how strong I was.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
People. People who are smarter than me, witter than me, wealthier than me, more well-read and more travelled. People who are more attractive, more admired, more popular. I live in a fairly affluent area, but I am by no means affluent; it makes me feel so small and worthless.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Whether it will benefit me, what I feel about it (what emotional impact will it have on me. Will it give me anxiety? Will it make me happy?)

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I am admittedly a control freak because I do not trust anyone to do such a good job as I will. Mostly I just focus on getting it done in the quickest yet most accurate way possible. I like free time, I'm a big procrastinator and admittedly lazy. I have the mental ability to do phenomenally, but I lack the energy or the will.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I went with my friends to this carnival I hadn't been to in years. We pet all the show bunnies and show goats, and watched the alpacas. I won a stuffed unicorn and we ate so much funnel cake we almost threw up. We went on every ride five times, I swear. I just felt really young again. It had been a hard year, and I felt like it aged me a lot, made me wiser.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I can memorize fairly well, but I like to be hands on. Reading books can only get you so far, you have to go out and try.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Not very. Organized in my own way, I suppose, in that I know where everything is even though it may look like organized chaos to others. When I know I have a lot of things to do I'll make lists and cross things off, but most of the time I just hope I'll remember all the things I have to do.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
If it makes sense with what I already know to be true, and if it follows what I believe, then I'll accept it. It is rare that this happens, however. I'm fairly particular.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Fe vs Fi, I take it? :) I am mostly focused on myself, trapped in my own head, actually, though I care a lot about the well-being of my friends. I always feel for those who are left-out, because I've been there. However, it is more important for me to be free in my own sense.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
For the most part, I speak before thinking, but of course I've done the opposite and put my foot in my mouth in times of anger, stress, etc. I like one-on-one and group discussions equally; either way, if it's something I'm really passionate about, I'll dominate the conversation.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I'm about equal. I like a good deal of spontaneity, but generally I like knowing what I'm getting into. Words are our most powerful weapon, I think, and they speak volumes but what you do is ultimately more important.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Tape the show, go out with my friends. I need to get out more, and I'm rarely invited out so.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I internalize stress, which I shouldn't and I've been working on it. I think everything will be fine if I just ignore it, and I can keep it to myself, until it gets so bad I implode into tears. Now, I've been working on breaking tasks down, allowing free time, starting in advance, etc.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I don't like obnoxious, loud people. I don't like ignorant people, people who are concerned with what I consider trivial things. I'm not a great fan of outspoken people; like I mentioned, I was made fun of growing up, so now I have this massive need for everyone to like me, and I hate when people so easily speak their mind and go against the crowd (jealously, I suppose, that I am unable to do the same). I really don't like ignorance (and I know I've mentioned that); people who are trapped in the past.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Literary analysis, books, movies, history, philosophy, whatever TV show I'm watching.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
I try not to pay attention to friend and/or family drama because it stresses me out too much. I don't pay attention to things I deem trivial (i.e. I always forget to vacuum, do the dishes, etc.) Though I do pay attention to it, I should be more diligent in regards to me school work.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They think I'm warm and kind, I suppose. I can be kind of an asshole, really selfish and manipulative to get what I want, which they'll admit. Yet I can be really overly sensitive, so they're always trying to toughen me up. They'll never admit that I'm completely elitist, though I am. I have this thing where I think I'm better than everyone, yet I also think I'm awful.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Catch up on TV, go for a bike ride, read a book or play, see a show if anything good is playing. Shop, watch a movie.

1) Being sensitive and dependent sounds a lot like Fe, as does the friendship thing. Everyone likes subjective things, but breaking apart and analyzing is a strong sign of Ti.

3) You're memories radiate Si

4) Fe, maybe

6) IxxP for sure

7) Si memories again

9) xxxP

11) I with Fe

16) It's a bittersweet experience to hear my thoughts in someone else's words.

18) Your no-nonsense-ness oozes xxTP

19) See #16

The rest could apply to any type/ I was too lazy to read

You might consider being INTP. I find the resemblance uncanny.