• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help needed, some kind of XNXX

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I tried a couple of days ago. INFJ. Heck.
EDIT I forgot to say thank you and feel guilty about.

hah, no problem :)

sorry, i wish i was able to be more help. it's hard for me to type people who i don't really know. maybe after you start posting on here more and i get a better feel for your personality, i'll have more to add.

Falling Star

hah, no problem :)

sorry, i wish i was able to be more help. it's hard for me to type people who i don't really know. maybe after you start posting on here more and i get a better feel for your personality, i'll have more to add.
I feel like some kind of foreign body here (blushing smiley).
I've been reading the forum since a while but I do not dare posting elsewhere than "people I beg you, type me"...

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel like some kind of foreign body here (blushing smiley).
I've been reading the forum since a while but I do not dare posting elsewhere than "people I beg you, type me"...

aw, no way man. just do it. can't type ya if i don't have a feel for ya.

everyone here was new at some point, and there are actually lots of newbs starting out right now, so you're not alone. what are you into? there are threads about just about everything under the sun.

Falling Star

aw, no way man. just do it. can't type ya if i don't have a feel for ya.

everyone here was new at some point, and there are actually lots of newbs starting out right now, so you're not alone. what are you into? there are threads about just about everything under the sun.

I am a woman, nee:D
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Will walk the forum a bit and will try to get that ultimate courage to blend in :)