• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my type?

surfing_usa_timez

MBTI Type
EwwP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey. I'm curious to know my type so... Here we go.

OUTLOOK ON LIFE:

I enjoy trying new things, almost to a fault. I get bored very easily with repetitive tasks and go pretty nuts if I'm not @ least able to communicate with the people around me. I hate being told what to do, but who doesn't, right? I'm pretty laid back and calm most of the time, however I do get excited about things that interest me, and am pretty much constantly joking around and making light of things with friends and colleagues. I don't enjoy serious things almost to a fault, life is about having fun and enjoying yourself, IMO. I don't enjoy being around people who constantly complain and/or are super cynical or overtly pessimistic. I'm relatively messy (mostly because I'm lazy) and don't usually care about disorder in relation to slight messes (papers, cans of soda, etc...) on my desk, in my room/house, in the workplace etc... I love socializing and enjoy talking to a variety of people and hate to be socially stifled in anyway, either by A.) overly sensitive people (who think everything is about them and intended to be personal) or B.) people who believe there is 1 and only 1 certain way to interact (like a weird fucking regimental rule book of what and what not to say... fuck that shit bro). I hate social norms and rules (even though I do respect them to a certain extend in relation to keeping good relationships with people/I understand people really well and know what to say and what not to say most of the time depending on the people and situation @ hand, it's kinda weird bro). Anyways, back to rules... I say just be a good person and then rules don't really matter bro, ya know? In a nut shell, life is about enjoyment and having fun, IMO.

JOB EXPERIENCE:

I work 3 jobs. I actually enjoy working, as weird as that sounds. It's fun. I enjoy being challenged and learning new things, however once I've learned something, or things become overly routine and boring, I do have the tendency to lose interest in once exciting to me things and/or slack off (sometimes). I for some reason need variety, challenge and or creativity in the work place or else I start to die a little bit (just kidding... kinda). I've worked at a ton of places. I owned my own record label in college (actually made OK money), I was a DJ for an online radio station (during and after college), TV interviewer (for one summer), a line-cook at a fine dinning restaurant (for 3 years), a pizza shop worker/day shift store manager (still work part time), a freelance painter (during a summer), etc... If I was to notice one thing it would be all of these jobs were jobs I wanted. I wanted to learn something from them, and I did.

CURRENT JOB/JOBS:

I currently work at a screen printing company. printing t-shirts for major companys. It's fun and probably my favorite job so far. The job has inspired me to create a t-shirt company of my own with a group of friends (graphic designers, creative people). We are working on our first 25 designs as we speak and planning on implementing the company into our already established stop-motion animation/film website. The website also sells records/tapes CDS and comic books. I also work part time as a video game tester in the Q&A department @ a video game company.

FUN:

I'm a bit of an adrenaline junky. I've skateboarded for over 10 years and am actually pretty good. I'm an avid scuba diver and part time surfer. I'm in the process of obtaining my paragliding license (so much fun!). I also enjoy watching sports on TV, playing video games and watching movies on netflix, but who doesn't? Right? Right. I'm also the guitar/vocalist for a noise-pop band with 3 other dudes. We release records and tapes for fun on an independent record label and play house shows and fun shows with cool bands as often as we can. We are planning on touring the USA however nothing has been fully planned @ this point in time.

SIDE NOTE: I enjoy going on dates and flirting with chicks. I'm not a very commitment oriented person in relation to relationships with chicks, however I have never and will never cheat on a chick, thats fucked up man.

SKILLS:

I went to college for audio engineering however, I dropped out after 2 years. I have however taken a ton of classes/and specialty courses not to mention I am pretty competent @ handling recording equipment and recording records/songs in general. Anyways, I have taken camera & lighting operation courses, video editing courses and I was a member of my local search + rescue (never went on missions, however I did have to go through some seriously brutal training to become a member). I also took scuba lessons (working on my specialty courses) and paragliding lessons (working on my P2). I'm a self taught stop motion animator and am skilled in paper cut outs and 3 dimensional/object SMA. I want to learn basic cartooning and animation however, I haven't yet mastered or internationally pursued the craft.

LIVING SITUATION:

I live with 3 roommates and we drink a lot of beer and have a good time (when we are home). Nothing majorly party-rific, even though party central parties do happen every once in a while @ our house. It's mostly just lots of video games, TV sports, etc... We also have house shows in our basement where bands from the local area/and out of town set-up and either A.) destroy our basement B.) are respectable of our basement or C.) are somewhere in between being destructive and respectful of our basement. It's a fun house to live in, for sure.

PLANS:

I plan on doing exactly what I'm doing in the future + maybe adding or subtracting a few components to my life.
I want to attend animation school or some sort of animation program and I also want to learn video game design and programming at some point in my life. I hear that C+ is pretty challenging shit bro. I would enjoy learning some new technically minded skills such as operating + understanding machines or AC/Heating/household stuff. Practical knowledge that is generally useful in everyday situations. I also have a few buddies who are avid skiers and snowboarders so... learning how to ski and/or snowboard would be fun. And who knows... Maybe I'll have a steady girlfriend sometime in the future... (shrug/head turn). Anyways, I'm only 25 years old and I plan to live life to the fullest for as long as possible while pursuing my interests & desires, enjoying my self and having fun.

What's my type?

surfing_usa_timez

MBTI Type
EwwP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My cognitive function stacking is the following ------> Se/Ne/Ti/Te/Fe/Fi/Ni/Si
Any ideas?

surfing_usa_timez

MBTI Type
EwwP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I usually get ENTP or ESTP on tests. Why do you think ESTP?

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

"FUN:

I'm a bit of an adrenaline junky. I've skateboarded for over 10 years and am actually pretty good. I'm an avid scuba diver and part time surfer. I'm in the process of obtaining my paragliding license (so much fun!). I also enjoy watching sports on TV, playing video games and watching movies on netflix, but who doesn't? Right? Right. I'm also the guitar/vocalist for a noise-pop band with 3 other dudes. We release records and tapes for fun on an independent record label and play house shows and fun shows with cool bands as often as we can. We are planning on touring the USA however nothing has been fully planned @ this point in time."

ESTP lol.

S

Stansmith

^^Basically.

You live for the moment and generally take things as they come...You also seem to value Extroverted Feeling, the ETP's third most-valued function:

"I love socializing and enjoy talking to a variety of people and hate to be socially stifled in anyway, either by A.) overly sensitive people (who think everything is about them and intended to be personal) "

I usually get ENTP or ESTP on tests. Why do you think ESTP?

Jstrazz

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Definitely ESTP. S over N because you seem to be more action-oriented than playing-with-ideas oriented. Yes. You're pretty much the awesome type (on a completely biased basis).