• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Alright, people, enneatype me.

What is Amar's enneagram type?

• 4w3

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 4w5

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 4dw (double-wing)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (elaborate in thread)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This was not how you explained it to me when you said I was 7w6 haha!

I know an actual xNFP e4dw. I wouldn't think something like this was possible but he is living proof.
He's the lead of a rock band. Works at a pizza place...even though he doesn't need to. <-Nothing wrong with that its just something I don't know the reason for. I've known him since grade school...and still to this day women are falling all over him... but has he ever had a relationship? Okay, here's another thing that I don't understand...he appears to be completely addicted to the agony of a broken heart. (I will add that he claims to want a romance...but I think he wants what comes later after the break-up. <-Here's where he comes alive it seems with creativity) So there you have it. Probably one of the most charming, self-effacing people I've ever known.

i've known a few infp 4w5 so/sx who are pretty sociable, self-deprecating and comedic, pretty damn charismatic when manic, etc. sometimes with so/sx, the ability to sell yourself allows you to not really face your own needs, to feel like you can still control the truth of yourself based on how others see your story. and the addictive, excitable quality of anything can win out over letting go of the moment and prepping yourself for the long haul, choosing to be an adult, etc.

and as for 7w6, what did i say, starry? i pretty much think 7w6 are always goofy head types. this is why i usually like them.

Starry

i've known a few infp 4w5 so/sx who are pretty sociable, self-deprecating and comedic, pretty damn charismatic when manic, etc. sometimes with so/sx, the ability to sell yourself allows you to not really face your own needs, to feel like you can still control the truth of yourself based on how others see your story. and the addictive, excitable quality of anything can win out over letting go of the moment and prepping yourself for the long haul, choosing to be an adult, etc.

and as for 7w6, what did i say, starry? i pretty much think 7w6 are always goofy head types. this is why i usually like them.

I think I started to say this to you in a recent PM that never got sent because I'm so unfocused right now. I'm working very hard to dance around some sadness and so much of my day seems to involve catching myself when I've gone away into pleasant distraction and returning to what needs to be done in the present. And I'll just say this is an exhausting exercise. The pull away from the present is so strong especially now.

^^and yet the only reason this process is no longer hidden from view is because you took the time to repeatedly provide me with information on 7w6. And I honestly feel that had you not done that...I'm not sure I would have ever recognized this now very obvious thing in me. I feel very grateful. e7 is enough to keep e7 from view.

You know I've always wished I could introduce to you this e4 person I'm referring to because I can't understand it myself. Tests ENFP, he believes... you know I won't go into a thing here but...he is someone from my irl I would want you to meet.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I started to say this to you in a recent PM that never got sent because I'm so unfocused right now. I'm working very hard to dance around some sadness and so much of my day seems to involve catching myself when I've gone away into pleasant distraction and returning to what needs to be done in the present. And I'll just say this is an exhausting exercise. The pull away from the present is so strong especially now.

^^and yet the only reason this process is no longer hidden from view is because you took the time to repeatedly provide me with information on 7w6. And I honestly feel that had you not done that...I'm not sure I would have ever recognized this now very obvious thing in me. I feel very grateful. e7 is enough to keep e7 from view.

You know I've always wished I could introduce to you this e4 person I'm referring to because I can't understand it myself. Tests ENFP, he believes... you know I won't go into a thing here but...he is someone from my irl I would want you to meet.

send me a pm some time if you want to talk about that directly.