• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Some people are saying I'm INFP some are saying ISFP some are saying ENFP

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fi, in particular, because she typically defends the way she does things (Fi-Te axis), rather than the way she understands things (Ti-Fe axis). Wants her desires, as an individual, to be recognized, more than her perspectives to be clearly articulated. My earliest recollection I have of her posting style is of her venting about people who were advising her not to smoke. Her approach basically screamed "This is me; accept it!" - even though I disagreed with her logic at the time, that intense desire for personal authenticity definitely resonated with me, me being the Fi dom than I am.

That was then, this is now

Surely, you realize that Jung believed "vibes" (intuition) to be a valid means of gathering information...

I don't realize this at all.

Alea_iacta_est

Surely, you realize that Jung believed "vibes" (intuition) to be a valid means of gathering information...

That's because Jung believed himself to be an introverted intuitive. In fact, many speculations have been that Jung was actually an INFJ, and that would explain the actual visceral feelings of vibes. If anyone is good at gathering information on people via feelings, I'd bet on the INFJ.

G

Ginkgo

That was then, this is now

Okay? Any analysis you're going to give is going to be based on anecdotal evidence, even if it was from 2 seconds ago.

I don't realize this at all.

If it wasn't the case, he wouldn't have denoted intuition as a perceiving function. :doh:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
it's alright, just people can't believe that motives of mine, might be different than they think. so I get frustrated

People like security and routine because they are afraid. You cant even hold them personal for that

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
People like security and routine because they are afraid. You cant even hold them personal for that

I'm not asking them to change their routine, just to consider another possibility. like I can consider walking a different way to the bus or take a different route, but that doesn't mean I have to.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I'm not asking them to change their routine, just to consider another possibility. like I can consider walking a different way to the bus or take a different route, but that doesn't mean I have to.

I spent about 10 years to understand people and their motives. I dwelved into the wildest theories until I completly lost it. Until I one day found the answer. Which was in its simplicity so frustrating that it nearly drove me into depression. If you are a leader, you cant expect people to understand you. Somehow you will always be alone. You will most probably eventually meet someone to understand you. But you cant build on that cause if you loose him and built on him, it tears town a whole city. You can go on live a life of asking people who you are. Or you tell them who you are. Its your choice.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] your enneagram type is 5w6, as I've stated before. And after putting some effort into determining your MBTI, I've decided on ISTP.

You have Ti-dom characteristics (you are idiosyncratic as well as skeptical). Sensing comes out in the brevity and earthiness of your posting style. You also have the dry sense of humor characteristic of the Ti-dom. ISTPs can be interested in computer technology because it is interesting to them and also allows for a lot of hands-on.

I can see how So is the lowest instinctual for you, and after reading dozens of your posts over the years it does appear that Sp/Sx is the correct stacking. If So was a higher level instinctual, then you would be less of a typical 5/6 and would appear more like your 6-wing.