• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can't think of a subject catchy enough to get your attention but I hope u click on me

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Just went on similar minds and each time I take a test I get a different result. Is that normal?

I've tested three of the INXXs at different times, but I don't know if that's normal. Reading about the cognitive functions and being spoonfed by forum members made me much more comfortable committing to one type. I'm still not totally certain, but as I've come to understand the functions INTJ seems the best fit.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just went on similar minds and each time I take a test I get a different result. Is that normal?

I don't know, it seems normal to me, just because I never get the same result.

Why don't you try a lot of other tests/indicators as well, then compare the results. Maybe you could make a list or table based on those results.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFP sounds right, lol. E doesn't necessarily mean super gregarious, just that you like focusing outside of yourself.

taylor.tate13

Thanks for the link.. But honestly... When I read about the functions I can get confused because they don't really offer good examples. So I'm just like what does this look like??? I need real world examples of the process. If not I'm all, " yeah that's me, yeah that's not me,wait-is it? What does that even mean? Is that even possible?" idk.. Mb I'm just slow.lol

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

It's normal for an ENFP who sees so many possibilities in each question.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
this isn't vegas, you don't need a catchy title. maybe you do. I don't know.