• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vat ees my type?

What's my type?

• Total voters

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
;) Your results are almost exactly the same as mine (only I'm pretty much lacking in Fi :dry:)

I'd say ENTP would be a possibility.

I hate humanity a good portion of the time; I work with the public. A snap decision for me means that I've sat in indecision so long that someone forces me to decide something at the last minute and I tend to randomly choose something :doh:

I should NOT become president.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
ENTPs seem in a perpetual state of indecision about whether to be serious or goofy..

busted. :blush: That is pretty true actually. I gather from your NF vote despite your posts that you suffer the same affliction

I'm going with ENTP just based on a vague reading of your posts.

It'd help if you talked about how you live your life and what you do.

*gets stage fright*
Uh . . . I think a post from another thread would give you some idea:

How would you rate your overall level of curiosity?
(apathetic, very low, low, average, high, very high, extreme etc.)
Very high.

What sort of things are you most curious about?
(how do you see curiosity manifesting itself in you)
Interrelation of ideas, Archetypes, The idea-Action bridge, Roots [of words, thoughts, attitudes], Personas, History, Philosophy, Philology, Mythology, Music, Violence, The sex-violence connection, Power, Evil, Beauty, Pathology, Biology, and now MBTI :D

Do you keep your curiosities to yourself or share them with others by asking questions?
Almost entirely to myself but I ask many questions. I have weirded people out one time too many and alienated a few.

I pursue these curiosities through reading (a lot - and anything I can get my hands on), movies, music, some people-watching, puzzling out people's behavior, doing real puzzles, like word or number puzzles and my own oddities. I prefer to do these in solitude. Friends have always complained that I go AWOL too often, and do not call enough, etc.

Otherwise, I spend a lot of time digging for information, and often end up a long way off from the goal I had in mind when I started the research, which I hear is an ENTP thing. I always lose track of time when I am on these hunts. I am as interested in creating theoretical frameworks to explain things as I am in getting to the weaknesses in a framework and destroying it. I am also obsessed with improving inefficiencies, and think I do that more than "invent", as ENTPs are said to, even if the improvements look like inventions. Also, unlike ENTPs in the descriptions I have read, I am not usually attention or status-seeking, and do not care about people's opinions unless these opinions can affect me going about my business in any way. If they do not, I do not give a damn, a trait that has got me into trouble in the past.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Still sound like ENTP to me.

Many ENTPs aren't status-seekers or attention whores.