• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So. What do you think about my type?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It has to be INTJ. There I said of it, now I will retire.

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
I cannot type people from their written (dead) words. And I haven't heard any of your living Word. Please make a vicaroo perhaps? (or talk to me on vent...)

Alea_iacta_est

I thought INFJ was a good fit honestly. Out of curiosity, do you know your entire Enneagram tritype?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To be honest I think it's a bit complicated to type you, mainly because you like to joke around and sometimes I am not sure what you really mean and what is just trolling :D . Usually NTs do that, but I am not going to be stereotypical like that and say, that I can definitely see you use Fe, because you really see through people and you seem to be good at spotting their characteristics... Though I saw you joking with people using their charactersitics you know and I think, that's more what a tertiary, or inferior Fe would do. But you've also expressed a care and undestranding for members of this forum and you seem you know what to say to show affection to others the way I would not expect an Fe inferior could. That is why I say you are most likely Fe auxiliary type, but I am sure you are not Fe dominant, so forget the ENFJ. You sometimes really vibe like INTP to me, but I think tnis is not the first time you hear something like that, but I really think your use of Fe is higher than INTP's use of this function. So INFJ is a good fit, you're a special kind probably with developed Ti...Also you seem to don't talk, or mostly "shit" with people they seem stupid to you, I can feel that you have this kind of feeling of "elity" (I don't mean it bad way) like INFJs often do and also probably high idelas for people, which don't come from internal values like it's with Fi, but more out of feeling of your own self worth and good self confidence (is this why you thought you're a type 3? Did you really think you're this type?) which is also typical for INFJs. As for your enneagram I am not very sure... 4w5s have this feeling of elity and they appriciate intellect more than 3s, so I thought it wasn't a bad fit for you. I don't think you're a 6w5. You are very aware of the states of your ego, while 6 seem to have problems with being aware their own ego and its internal needs.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

But who was Fe?

To be honest I think it's a bit complicated to type you, mainly because you like to joke around and sometimes I am not sure what you really mean and what is just trolling :D

Lol. :blush:

Usually NTs do that, but I am not going to be stereotypical like that and say, that I can definitely see you use Fe, because you really see through people and you seem to be good at spotting their characteristics... Though I saw you joking with people using their charactersitics you know and I think, that's more what a tertiary, or inferior Fe would do. But you've also expressed a care and undestranding for members of this forum and you seem you know what to say to show affection to others the way I would not expect an Fe inferior could. That is why I say you are most likely Fe auxiliary type

Yes, Fe is my auxiliary function. Though, I think it's just as developed as my Ni.

but I am sure you are not Fe dominant, so forget the ENFJ.

I'm not ENFJ, I'm eNFJ.

So INFJ is a good fit, you're a special kind probably with developed Ti..

Mhmm.

Also you seem to don't talk, or mostly "shit" with people they seem stupid to you, I can feel that you have this kind of feeling of "elity" (I don't mean it bad way) like INFJs often do and also probably high idelas for people, which don't come from internal values like it's with Fi, but more out of feeling of your own self worth and good self confidence (is this why you thought you're a type 3? Did you really think you're this type?)

I still think I'm a type 3. I'm just not sure where it fits exactly in my tri type.

which is also typical for INFJs. As for your enneagram I am not very sure... 4w5s have this feeling of elity and they appriciate intellect more than 3s, so I thought it wasn't a bad fit for you. I don't think you're a 6w5. You are very aware of the states of your ego, while 6 seem to have problems with being aware their own ego and its internal needs.

If I'm a 6, I'm counter-phobic. I don't think I'm a 4 anymore.

Alea_iacta_est

If I'm a 6, I'm counter-phobic. I don't think I'm a 4 anymore.

Time for some introspection: Do you stand your ground out of facing your fear, do you stand your ground to assert yourself and make sure you aren't manipulated/controlled/silenced, or neither?

Whoever said that 3s don't appreciate intelligence more than 4w5 might be a bit deluded or just think that every 3 is an SJ.

I've found out myself and through others that the hardest people to type are usually 3s and 9s because they can pretty much be any MBTI type and they can chameleon and take on personas of different types easily.

3: Adapt to profit
9: Adapt to maintain the peace

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I don't understand. :huh:

*Pats on shoulder*

Time for some introspection: Do you stand your ground out of facing your fear, do you stand your ground to assert yourself and make sure you aren't manipulated/controlled/silenced, or neither?

The second one more so.

Whoever said that 3s don't appreciate intelligence more than 4w5 might be a bit deluded or just think that every 3 is an SJ.

Yeah, I didn't even know that was a thing.

Last edited:

Alea_iacta_est

The second one.

Yeah, I didn't even know that was a thing.

I think you're either a 3w4 - 5w? - 8w7 kind of like me, a 3w4 - 6w? - 8w7, or a 3w4 - 7w? - 8w7.

Could mean you are a 5 with an 8 fix or a cp 6 with an 8 fix (one of the weirdest things ever), I think [MENTION=18576]Sanjuro[/MENTION] is cp6 with an 8 fix, so maybe he could chime in.

The types I don't see in you: 9, 2, and 1.

An interesting thing I've been hearing lately is that Type 3's stereotypical MBTI type is actually shifting from xSxJ to INxx. (Strange, right?)

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

SJs don't appreciate intelligence?

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I think you're either a 3w4 - 5w? - 8w7 kind of like me, a 3w4 - 6w? - 8w7, or a 3w4 - 7w? - 8w7.

Could mean you are a 5 with an 8 fix or a cp 6 with an 8 fix (one of the weirdest things ever), I think [MENTION=18576]Sanjuro[/MENTION] is cp6 with an 8 fix, so maybe he could chime in.

8 fix for sure.

I'm just not sure about my head type.

The types I don't see in you: 9, 2, and 1.

No question.

An interesting thing I've been hearing lately is that Type 3's stereotypical MBTI type is actually shifting from xSxJ to INxx. (Strange, right?)

That's actually not strange at all to me. Lol.

Have you read Lenore Thomson's description of INFJ?

I don't think I have, yet.

I think you need to change your avatar to Hitler now.

No avi, no care.

:(