• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So. What do you think about my type?

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought INFJ was a good fit. Ni seems to fit really well. You have that certain special Cheshire Cat mischievous-mystery thing which I associate with Ni users, like you know a whole lot but don't care to explain it. And you just have the INFJ vibe.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Remember how I said some INFPs think they were INFJs and that I witnessed one on this forum change type? Turns out that was you I was talking about.

No shit. I knew that and was messing with you in that thread.. Lol.

I thought INFJ was a good fit. Ni seems to fit really well. You have that certain special Cheshire Cat mischievous-mystery thing which I associate with Ni users, like you know a whole lot but don't care to explain it. And you just have the INFJ vibe.

Perhaps I should make another thread about this. INFJ or INFP.

Cygnus

No shit. I knew that and was messing with you in that thread.. Lol.

.........An INFP? Messing with another MBTI type? After all the ESTPs who bullied you?

Anyway, don't you know ENFPs have a burning hatred of deceit and betrayal?

Actually I don't really mind tho. Just an excuse to reply to a comment.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

.........An INFP? Messing with another MBTI type? After all the ESTPs who bullied you?

Anyway, don't you know ENFPs have a burning hatred of deceit and betrayal?

Actually I don't really mind tho. Just an excuse to reply to a comment.

Do you know which interaction I'm referring to? It was quite funny.

[MENTION=20944]Nihilogen[/MENTION]

Here you are:

Just tonight I saw an "INFJ" retype herself as INFP. Seriously, I've seen INFJs online who thought they were ESFP. ESFP, the most extroverted MBTI? My sister thinks she's ENFJ, but she seems a lot more introverted than my ENFJ dad and she considers "introvert" an insult because she lives to be around other people, she's just too shy to open up and talk to them.

If someone is INFJ, you'll know there's something different about them. They're not even CLOSE to the INFPs who mistype as them. But xNFPs are my favorite types tho.

Why would someone do that? Just go the internet and pretend to be INFJ..

Not pretend. Misinterpret. We Fi-users are egomaniacs. And INFJs are the rarest type. So you start seeing INFPs who seriously think they're INFJ. INFPs are constantly bombarded by Fi-attacks from their perceptions of the world, and anyone who lives that way needs an alibi to explain why life feels so dramatic for them. Of course you're the rarest type!

The key: If you have an internal fixation on being a type you like, you're probably an Fi-user. That's how I knew I was ESFP and not ESFJ, because I thought "I don't wanna be ESFJ! I wanna be ESFP!"

As a sidenote, INFPs are more likely to be the archetype of the sad, lonely artist who basically sees life as an LSD trip of injustice. INFJs often think they are extroverts because of their focus on people; unlike the Si of ISFJs, the Ni of INFJs leaves their minds "empty" and they become dependent on the presence of other people. If you can mistype as ESFP, you're probably INFJ. If you think humanity is crap and you have no desire to exist in this physical world, probably INFP. If you're INFP, you think you stand out. If you're INFJ, you really will stand out.

I dream of a harmonious world.

Alea_iacta_est

INFP huh? I guess I can kind of see a strong Fi, but I still thought you possessed a strong introverted perceiving function. Are you sure that this isn't a tertiary phase where Fi is inflating to the strength of the dominant and auxillary?

Cygnus

[MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION]
I can tell you're Dr. Zoidberg's species. You have the tentacles for it.

Why is your hair on fire? Did you swallow a burning flag, or did you rub one of GLaDOS' energy bridges against your cheek?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Soo.. about that special unicorn huh... :unicorn:

I sort of got an INFP vibe from you (not explaining! >_<), I don't know if I would confirm you as one though.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I retook the functions test on a different site, answered questions differently. I like the results of this one better. :)

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (35%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (75%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (80%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (95%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (20%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (40%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (75%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (55%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - infj

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Soo.. about that special unicorn huh... :unicorn:

I sort of got an INFP vibe from you (not explaining! >_<), I don't know if I would confirm you as one though.

Hi.

I don't really know what to say, but I'm going to stick with this. I'm happy with it.

And I don't think I'm going to bother with typing anymore. I've gotten what I wanted out of this.

See you.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi.

I don't really know what to say, but I'm going to stick with this. I'm happy with it.

And I don't think I'm going to bother with typing anymore. I've gotten what I wanted out of this.

See you.

Ok. :( Bye. :cry: