• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So. What do you think about my type?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SJs don't appreciate intelligence?

yeah that's what I thought as well...can't see any connection between SJs and not appreciating intellect :unsure: ...

Also I said 3s are less intelectual than 5s, because they are heart, image, succes oriented type, while 5s are clerly and mostly oriented toward inteligence, informations, critical thinking and analyzation. It's natural, that you're an intelectual when you're an NT type though you're a 3, but the type itself is not connected with intellect, while 5s are directly and mostly connect with thinking and intellectual hobbies.I just mentioned the basic characteristics of types...

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Have you read Lenore Thomson's description of INFJ?

I really like it.

Here it is if anyone is interested:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I really like it.

Here it is if anyone is interested:

Could you possibly get me the ENFP description too pretty please? :flirty:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Could you possibly get me the ENFP description too pretty please? :flirty:

Lol I'm already on it!

Let me know what you think about it Chanaynay.

Standuble

It's a shame Thomson didn't mention INFJ's apparent lack of humility and introspective capacity. Plus their periodic mistype witch hunting festivals which are all the rage on the other forum and in some INFJ circles.

Saudade you should join the NPs. The intuition becomes like a free and unlimited supply of drugs.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Could mean you are a 5 with an 8 fix or a cp 6 with an 8 fix (one of the weirdest things ever), I think [MENTION=18576]Sanjuro[/MENTION] is cp6 with an 8 fix, so maybe he could chime in.
Now you're blissfully unaware of what happened to me on another site, so I'll spare you the rant. ;) But, unfortunately, as opportune as it would be to type this way, I am not a cp6. I do, however, maintain that 6 is my head-fix, and I've done a lot of research into how specifically this affects me, so I'm up for answering any questions anyone may have.

[MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION]
I'm not much for MBTI typing, and I'm not too familiar with your posts, but if you'd like me to assess your E-type, by all means. Tell me which types you are most identified with, how you relate to them, and whatever reservations you may have about typing this way. I'll read it over for you and give you my opinion.

EDIT: Ah, I see you are formerly known as "Saudude". Very well.

My impression of you, actually, is that you are either a core 1, or at least that it is your gut-fix. You have spent a lot of time correcting people, and your words are often perceived as criticism--which is common with super-ego types in general, but very specific to 1s. Ones are common with INFJs; moreover, 1s often identify with 4 (due to the connection) and 5 (due to careful reasoning and being cerebral), and with a 9-wing may identify that way as well.

I do remember you writing this, in regards to being a 459:
Why would anyone be sure of something like a type? Because they relate to the descriptions. I didn't even need to post this.

You were very certain of your own "rightness".

I could see 6w5 for you too. After looking over your posts, I notice you are guarded--you don't reveal much about yourself, but you do notice things about others. This is the 6 pattern, too. Sometimes the insights are dead accurate, sometimes they're a projection of the 6's internal state.

Consider being 6 or 1, and feel free to bounce ideas off us.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Now you're blissfully unaware of what happened to me on another site, so I'll spare you the rant. ;) But, unfortunately, as opportune as it would be to type this way, I am not a cp6. I do, however, maintain that 6 is my head-fix, and I've done a lot of research into how specifically this affects me, so I'm up for answering any questions anyone may have.

[MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION]
I'm not much for MBTI typing, and I'm not too familiar with your posts, but if you'd like me to assess your E-type, by all means. Tell me which types you are most identified with, how you relate to them, and whatever reservations you may have about typing this way. I'll read it over for you and give you my opinion.

EDIT: Ah, I see you are formerly known as "Saudude". Very well.

My impression of you, actually, is that you are either a core 1, or at least that it is your gut-fix. You have spent a lot of time correcting people, and your words are often perceived as criticism--which is common with super-ego types in general, but very specific to 1s. Ones are common with INFJs; moreover, 1s often identify with 4 (due to the connection) and 5 (due to careful reasoning and being cerebral), and with a 9-wing may identify that way as well.

You were very certain of your own "rightness".

I could see 6w5 for you too. After looking over your posts, I notice you are guarded--you don't reveal much about yourself, but you do notice things about others. This is the 6 pattern, too. Sometimes the insights are dead accurate, sometimes they're a projection of the 6's internal state.

Consider being 6 or 1, and feel free to bounce ideas off us.

Lol. (Not 1) and consider my old tritype useless.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I could see 6 because off of what Sanj said. Although I do agree with the correcting people thing in 1, but you could be trolling half the time. :alttongue: 6s also tend to have 4ish tendencies which could explain you typing as 4 (and they have a shared 5 wing). Plus 6 connects to 3. Although you don't seem as counterphobic as a sexual 6 would be. You vibe more sp/sx>sx/sp but that's just vibe so take that however you want. :shrug:

Fe/Ti for sure with Jung. And I think FJ>TP when it comes to Feeling vs Thinking and Judging vs Perceiving. I agree with [MENTION=7991]chana[/MENTION] that you seem more Ne>Ni sometimes but INFJ suits you more than ISFJ. You remind me a lot of one of my close family friends that's an INFJ (he could be a 6 too). I still don't see you as any kind of E. That's my opinion anyway.

Alea_iacta_est

Here's an interesting thought about the type 1 that is present.
You've heard of the phobic and counter-phobic 6 but what about the Prussian 6?
Prussian 6s are Social 6s that act like 1s.
I'm trying to look for Prussian 6 descriptions that are decent but they are hard to find.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sp/sx.

Is all I got so far.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I could see 6 because off of what Sanj said. Although I do agree with the correcting people thing in 1, but you could be trolling half the time. :alttongue: 6s also tend to have 4ish tendencies which could explain you typing as 4 (and they have a shared 5 wing). Plus 6 connects to 3. Although you don't seem as counterphobic as a sexual 6 would be. You vibe more sp/sx>sx/sp but that's just vibe so take that however you want. :shrug:

Eh, I wouldn't go with "vibes" or "You don't seem" on this.

Fe/Ti for sure with Jung. And I think FJ>TP when it comes to Feeling vs Thinking and Judging vs Perceiving. I agree with [MENTION=7991]chana[/MENTION] that you seem more Ne>Ni sometimes but INFJ suits you more than ISFJ. You remind me a lot of one of my close family friends that's an INFJ (he could be a 6 too). I still don't see you as any kind of E. That's my opinion anyway.

How do I seem more Ne than Ni?

Here's an interesting thought about the type 1 that is present.
You've heard of the phobic and counter-phobic 6 but what about the Prussian 6?
Prussian 6s are Social 6s that act like 1s.
I'm trying to look for Prussian 6 descriptions that are decent but they are hard to find.

"Claudio Naranjo coined the Prussian Character. Its the SO subtype, a mixed paranoid-compulsive personality. They have lost all faith in leaders, ideology, and organizations. So, they turn to rules and regulations to find security and safety. Needless to say they follow the rules fanatically and ruthlessly."

:thinking:

sp/sx.

Is all I got so far.

Whyy?

:hi: By the way.

I wasn't being truthful when I said that, lol.

The part in bold is correct.

Sorry I didn't fully respond to this post yesterday.

Alea_iacta_est

"Claudio Naranjo coined the Prussian Character. Its the SO subtype, a mixed paranoid-compulsive personality. They have lost all faith in leaders, ideology, and organizations. So, they turn to rules and regulations to find security and safety. Needless to say they follow the rules fanatically and ruthlessly."

The way I see it is the Prussian 6 is only loyal to the system. I imagine he or she would be like Varus from Game of Thrones, where does his loyalty lie? With the Realm, and to no one else. It's giving the system authority rather than individual people.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

The way I see it is the Prussian 6 is only loyal to the system. I imagine he or she would be like Varus from Game of Thrones, where does his loyalty lie? With the Realm, and to no one else. It's giving the system authority rather than individual people.

Do you think Hitler was a 6w5 So/Sp?

Alea_iacta_est

Do you think Hitler was a 6w5 So/Sp?

It would explain some of the paranoia in his later life, but I don't think Hitler was a Prussian 6 (Though if he is a 6, he could still be a Prussian 6 due to being German but not due to being a social "Prussian" 6). He always reminds me of an extremely unhealthy 8 with a 6 fix or 5 fix, or perhaps the other way around.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Think I might be a 648.

6w5cp 4w5 8w7 sx/sp

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Think I might be a 648.

6w5cp 4w5 8w7 sx/sp

righton.jpg

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
You sort of remind me of an INFJ TA I had for a 'philosophy of logic' class. It was the first time I had bonded with a clear INFJ of similar interests, and he told me himself that he was a 'Keirsey INFJ'... and that his ESFP wife (psychologist) tested him. Interestingly, there was an INTJ philosophy graduate student (now professor) who was very close to him (whom I had met prior to the INFJ; he is married to an ESFJ). I was able to relate to both of them extremely well; both have stated that they cannot see themselves outside of education (particularly the INTJ). The INFJ was not too strong of an F, though. :)