• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So. What do you think about my type?

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

First, you're most certainly an INFJ. I have interacted with a ton (read: way too many) INFJ's online before and can usually spot one. You're somewhat atypical, but INFJ nonetheless. You seem quite jaded, and that can come across as non-INFJ like.

I'm INTJ, so it's a little different, but if I take a function test, or anything else, very often Si will be my highest score, and Ni will usually be 2nd to 4th. Part of the reason is Ni is made out to be this mystical/spiritual nonsense that is false for what Ni actually is and that I can't relate to. So that does drop the score then. Even so, I relate to Si and Ni a lot. It's very much how my brain processes stuff. Ultimately though Ni fits better as I try super hard to make everything sequential and make sense, that is not the default to me.

A lot of people scoff at Si because of poor stereotypes, but if one gets past that, it's pretty common for Ni doms to relate to it. Much more so if they don't well relate to Se or Ne. For me at least, I really do not relate to Ne at all. Also, do not want. Se I do poorly, but I am quite fond of it in certain contexts :D.

Jaded, yes.

Thanks for posting.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION]

I would have my suspicions to have you as an ENTJ.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm switching from sp/sx to sx/sp after seeing you on Vent. So I think you're accurately typed. :yes: Although I still don't think you're more counterphobic than phobic or vice versa. Maybe being triple reactive can make you seem more counterphobic, but coming from an outsider's POV you seem fairly balanced on that spectrum to me.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

With extraversion not highly strong it seems like, I would add.

Having an 8 in your tritype seems quite assertive. I can't imagine an 8 infj. Male infj's seems to complain about or mistake themselves having an inner feminineness when it's really just sensitivity.

The 6 (primary) in you would make it you shifting on wanting to follow authority and going against authority. I see INFJ's more as creating their own path from their visions or ideals, rather than shifting side to side on things from authority figures.

You seem (just from what I've seen) to want more (and give) of straightforward answers than windy long ones.

Just my two cents. I also can't imagine Fe (also claiming you are dominant in it) working with an 8, at least in an INFJ.

Help me understand.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

With extraversion not highly strong it seems like, I would add.

Having an 8 in your tritype seems quite assertive. I can't imagine an 8 infj. Male infj's seems to complain about or mistake themselves having an inner feminineness when it's really just sensitivity.

The 6 (primary) in you would make it you shifting on wanting to follow authority and going against authority. I see INFJ's more as creating their own path from their visions or ideals, rather than shifting side to side on things from authority figures.

You seem (just from what I've seen) to want more (and give) of straightforward answers than windy long ones.

Just my two cents. I also can't imagine Fe (also claiming you are dominant in it) working with an 8, at least in an INFJ.

Help me understand.

You didn't even explain why you think I'm an ENTJ, you only stated that you can't imagine a type like mine.

See where your problem lies?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You didn't even explain why you think I'm an ENTJ, you only stated that you can't imagine a type like mine.

See where your problem lies?

I see it. Give me some time to research it out.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, don't. I'm procrastinating this one. Next time I won't bum it if I think you are another type. ;)

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Actually, don't. I'm procrastinating this one. Next time I won't bum it if I think you are another type. ;)

I was just napping and I dreamed that you replied to my thread, only what you said was much different.

S

Stansmith

Your demeanor (in writing) and sense of humor vaguely reminds me of Morrisey's as far as INFJs go (as tiring as it must be to hear me mention him); a male, mildly provacative, sardonic, NiTi-ish flavor of INFJ..I've also seen him typed as EIE-Ni on socionics forum.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol what? :thinking:

Well there's the typing where you can just ask all about it and compare to all 16...

or you can cold read (difficult at least I see it) and try to find attributes/characteristics to a certain type. :shrug:

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Your demeanor (in writing) and sense of humor kind of reminds me of Morrisey's as far as INFJs go (as tiring as it must be to hear me mention him); a male, mildly provacative, sardonic, NiTi-ish flavor of INFJ..I've also seen him typed as EIE-Ni on socionics forum.

Very interesting. Thanks.

Well there's the typing where you can just ask all about it and compare to all 16...

or you can cold read (difficult at least I see it) and try to find attributes/characteristics to a certain type. :shrug:

I prefer to do the latter.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Haha I just saw this and I love it. :heart: Perhaps we're two sides of the same coin.

tumblr_m8uaequvwY1rtcfaqo1_250.gif