• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So. What do you think about my type?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:hi: By the way.

Hey! :newwink:

It's just what I have gathered. When ever I talk to an sx dom, they write me a book. I love it, nothing wrong with it...but I don't get books from you. lol Which is ok too. :) Your communication style reminds me of sp/sx. You're less self-disclosing than an sx dom and your energy seems more steady than an sx dom.

All this being said, you are the only one that can decide.

sp/sx's talk to people then pull away then go back.

sx doms will intensely talk to a person then get bored and may never come back.

it's kinda push pull with sp/sx....but like I said it's a pattern you would have to decipher. This is only my outside perspective.

(p.s. do you relate a lot to 6's? Cause I would not have thought you were a 6 at all...:unsure:)

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

INFJ, INTJ or INFP. Something 5?

5 would be accounted for in my two 5 wings.

Hey! :newwink:

It's just what I have gathered. When ever I talk to an sx dom, they write me a book. I love it, nothing wrong with it...but I don't get books from you. lol Which is ok too. :) Your communication style reminds me of sp/sx. You're less self-disclosing than an sx dom and your energy seems more steady than an sx dom.

All this being said, you are the only one that can decide.

sp/sx's talk to people then pull away then go back.

sx doms will intensely talk to a person then get bored and may never come back.

it's kinda push pull with sp/sx....but like I said it's a pattern you would have to decipher. This is only my outside perspective.

(p.s. do you relate a lot to 6's? Cause I would not have thought you were a 6 at all...:unsure:)

Sp and Sx are almost perfectly balanced for me. I'm an Sx dom for sure, though.

Alea_iacta_est

A counterphobic 6 with an 8 fix would be the 6 that seems the least like a 6. All of the insecurity would be buried underneath the 8's denial and masking for protection and the counterphobic 6's suppression of fear.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION]

INFJ

I've seen you go Fe before, you're just picky and guarded about it. ENFJ's often are moving and taking as many people with them, from one emotion to another, they are constantly trying to get others to "feel" something. I perceive this to be a push or nudge and I'm quite good at spotting someone trying to shift my emotional state. They want you to feel their joy, frustration, elation, anger with them. You don't do this at all. This isn't the end all be all of my reasons for thinking your an INFJ, but it would be my starting point. What type of F and in what position is it.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

[MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION]

INFJ

I've seen you go Fe before, you're just picky and guarded about it. ENFJ's often are moving and taking as many people with them, from one emotion to another, they are constantly trying to get others to "feel" something. I perceive this to be a push or nudge and I'm quite good at spotting someone trying to shift my emotional state. They want you to feel their joy, frustration, elation, anger with them. You don't do this at all. This isn't the end all be all of my reasons for thinking your an INFJ, but it would be my starting point. What type of F and in what position is it.

I've said that I am INFJ. Just.. not the typical kind.

A counterphobic 6 with an 8 fix would be the 6 that seems the least like a 6. All of the insecurity would be buried underneath the 8's denial and masking for protection and the counterphobic 6's suppression of fear.

Yes, and I'm a 4 after all. The 3-ness is accounted for with the 6 stress line to 3.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you think Hitler was a 6w5 So/Sp?
I've read his biography in Ian Kershaw. Dude was no 6.

He had a massive hangup about "survival of the strongest", saw everything as a contest of wills, and loved war. He needed no support. I'd say 8 was far more likely; if not that, he was a sx4w3--lots of themes of hatred toward the haves versus the have-nots. Felt called to be an artist. And to be honest, I doubt 6 was even in his tritype--dude had NO conception of what might go wrong. I'd rule Hitler an sx/soc 847, tbh.

I really don't know why he gets pegged as a 6, other than the fact that Nazi Germany behaved 6ishly.

Think I might be a 648.
That'd make you the same tritype as me!

I wasn't being truthful when I said that, lol.
Forgive me for not realizing that, given that a) I don't know you personally, and b) most people on this website actually do interact with me truthfully and directly.

The part in bold is correct.
Do you observe this tendency in yourself?

Lol. (Not 1) and consider my old tritype useless.
I did anyway, tbh.

Just out of curiosity, why do you rule out 1?

And yeah, don't rely on "vibe" to type yourself. That's nearly impossible to establish online.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I've read his biography in Ian Kershaw. Dude was no 6.

He had a massive hangup about "survival of the strongest", saw everything as a contest of wills, and loved war. He needed no support. I'd say 8 was far more likely; if not that, he was a sx4w3--lots of themes of hatred toward the haves versus the have-nots. Felt called to be an artist. And to be honest, I doubt 6 was even in his tritype--dude had NO conception of what might go wrong. I'd rule Hitler an sx/soc 847, tbh.

I think he was a 6 lol.

I really don't know why he gets pegged as a 6, other than the fact that Nazi Germany behaved 6ishly.

He controlled every aspect of Nazi Germany..

That'd make you the same tritype as me!

What's your MBTI?

Forgive me for not realizing that, given that a) I don't know you personally, and b) most people on this website actually do interact with me truthfully and directly.

I don't think people are truthful for the most part, at all. On the internet or in real life.

Do you observe this tendency in yourself?

Yes.

I did anyway, tbh.

Lol.

And yeah, don't rely on "vibe" to type yourself. That's nearly impossible to establish online.

Not really.

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think he was a 6 lol.
Care to substantiate that?

He controlled every aspect of Nazi Germany..
And that definitively proves he was a 6, yes.

What's your MBTI?
ENTP

I don't think people are truthful for the most part, at all. On the internet or in real life.
Too bad for you then. You'll miss out on what most of us are really saying.

Not really.
Again, care to substantiate?

In my case anyway, nearly everyone gets a different "vibe" from me. I discredit its subjectivity entirely.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just saying I wasn't trying to type you based on your vibe. I was just offering my personal opinion.

Although I am pretty certain you're social last. You seem to kind of talk at people rather than talk with them.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Care to substantiate that?

I could, but no.

And that definitively proves he was a 6, yes.

If Nazi Germany had a psyche, it would be that of Adolf Hitler, so yes.

I see.

Too bad for you then. You'll miss out on what most of us are really saying.

Good thing I don't take to heart what "Most of you" are saying.

Again, care to substantiate?

Not really.

Just saying I wasn't trying to type you based on your vibe. I was just offering my personal opinion.

Although I am pretty certain you're social last. You seem to kind of talk at people rather than talk with them.

I don't want you to think that I don't care about your thoughts, Chan. That's why I made this thread.

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I could, but no.

If Nazi Germany had a psyche, it would be that of Adolf Hitler, so yes.

I see.

Good thing I don't care about what "Most of you" are saying.

Not really.

I don't want you to think that I don't care about your thoughts, Chan. That's why I made this thread.
Well, you're good for killing time anyway.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Never saw a reason to question INFJ for you. You seem like the snarkier, more NTP-ish type of INFJ, but still INFJ. Ni and Ti and Fe.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]

Any ideas on my Enneagram type?