• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type of EFP is Chanaynay?

What is Chandler's type?

• Total voters

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
that explains the 14 pages

you mean 15? ;)

anyway i'm going back to ENFP because even though i do relate to Se in some respects it seems more like E7 to me and plus i know how my mind works better than anyone so i'm following my cognition rather than my actions.

sorry [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] i know you're so disappointed. :cry:

Starry

Forums are tripping me out right now, lol.

I've had such a crappy day today...but this totally made me laugh and brought me back to baseline. I like imagining all the weird ways I might respond. Okay...now this all has been ruined by the fact I just heard my neighbor spit in the most loud and fucked-up way while smoking outside. And he does this about ten times each time he smokes...and he's outside smoking quite a bit. I don't even understand...you don't even understand... I never have these kinds of complaints because I can tune-out anything...but this is too powerful and each time I hear it I need to stop myself from going over there and saying "congratulations on having one of the most fucked-up sounding spits ever." Or something like filing a restraining order...I don't even know what to do .

Are we pulling out the tarot cards after that? :happy2:

Ever heard of a little thing called 'Tarot Tuesdays?' WTH? Mondays I type by aura reading (I kinda feel like you should know that already)

in reality i just like when people talk about me

I want to say more but I feel I'm too tired. But must say though that earlier I was reading a ENFP vs ESFP article and they used the above as an indicator. ENFPs want to talk and ESFPs want to do.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've had such a crappy day today...but this totally made me laugh and brought me back to baseline. I like imaging all the weird ways I might respond. Okay...now this all has been ruined by the fact I just heard my neighbor spit in the most loud and fucked-up way while smoking outside. And he does this about ten times each time he smokes...and he's outside smoking quite a bit. I don't even understand...you don't even understand... I never have these kinds of complaints because I can tune-out anything...but this is too powerful and each time I hear it I need to stop myself from going over there and saying "congratulations on having one of the most fucked-up sounding spits ever." Or something like filing a restraining order...I don't even know what to do .

It can't be that bad.