• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Settling This Once and For All

What's my type?

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ISFP

• ESTJ

• ISTJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• Total voters

Alea_iacta_est

RESOLVED: ENTP 3w4 - 5w6 - 8w7 sx/so
[MENTION=16320]Stephano[/MENTION] ENFP, really? Do I look like an Fi aux. user? XD

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
RESOLVED: ENTP 3w4 - 5w6 - 8w7 sx/so
[MENTION=16320]Stephano[/MENTION] ENFP, really? Do I look like an Fi aux. user? XD

What do they look like?

Oh yes, there is a thread on this somewhere...

Alea_iacta_est

How did you find out your real type? I needed almost a year to find out mine.
Well, I already had some ideas in my head that I was projecting certain types (being a social chameleon has its advantages and disadvantages), so I eliminated some in my head. [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] helped me a great deal and cleared up the image. Plus I got to take the cool ANSIR test.

It's strange, my MBTI Journey went from ENTP (before I got on this forum or any forum) -> INTP -> INTJ -> INTP -> INFJ -> INTP -> INTJ -> INTP -> INFJ -> ENTP.

I am also preparing for my argument when Nights and Days and Hypatia find out I left INFJ, so this should be fun. Maybe I won't have to defend my claim (and Mal's) though.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Well, I already had some ideas in my head that I was projecting certain types (being a social chameleon has its advantages and disadvantages), so I eliminated some in my head. [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] helped me a great deal and cleared up the image. Plus I got to take the cool ANSIR test.

It's strange, my MBTI Journey went from ENTP (before I got on this forum or any forum) -> INTP -> INTJ -> INTP -> INFJ -> INTP -> INTJ -> INTP -> INFJ -> ENTP.

I went from INFP to INTP to ENTP to ENFP. I only found it out through a functions test that got me Ne>Fi. I scored pretty high on Ti though. The only thing left would be my Instinctual Variants. The only thing I know is that I'm not a Sx.

Alea_iacta_est

I went from INFP to INTP to ENTP to ENFP. I only found it out through a functions test that got me Ne>Fi. I scored pretty high on Ti though. The only thing left would be my Instinctual Variants. The only I know is that I'm not a Sx.

That's good that you could figure out your type through the Cognitive Function Test. That test was sporadic for me, when I first took it I got like Ti>Ni>Ne>Te, and the second time I took it (at a much later date) I got Ni>Ti>Ne>Te. Instinctual Variants are really the hardest thing to figure out in my opinion because they are entirely stereotyped.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
That's good that you could figure out your type through the Cognitive Function Test. That test was sporadic for me, when I first took it I got like Ti>Ni>Ne>Te, and the second time I took it (at a much later date) I got Ni>Ti>Ne>Te. Instinctual Variants are really the hardest thing to figure out in my opinion because they are entirely stereotyped.

The functions test I made was pretty confusing for me. I had to stop at nearly each question to think about it, but the results were pretty clear. I think I got Ne>Fi>Ti>Ni>Te, Ne and Fi were by far my main functions, but see, Ti scored on 3rd place, so I'm not that far away from being an ENTP.
Enneagram is totally biased. I can't really relate to many 7 and 4 descriptions on the internet. There are just a few sites that break it down to the core points. I don't really care about my subtypes anymore, I don't really relate to any of those descriptions.

Alea_iacta_est

The functions test I made was pretty confusing for me. I had to stop at nearly each question to think about it, but the results were pretty clear. I think I got Ne>Fi>Ti>Ni>Te, Ne and Fi were by far my main functions, but see, Ti scored on 3rd place, so I'm not that far away from being an ENTP.
Enneagram is totally biased. I can't really relate to many 7 and 4 descriptions on the internet. There are just a few sites that break it down to the core points. I don't really care about my subtypes anymore, I don't really relate to any of those descriptions.

Ti being 3rd place is really strange, but then again, the cognitive function test hasn't been proven to be that reliable.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Ti being 3rd place is really strange, but then again, the cognitive function test hasn't been proven to be that reliable.

yep, but it's better than the average wannabe test. Also, if my answers and the test would be 100% correct, the result should be in the right order. My result was quite satisfying though.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I am also preparing for my argument when Nights and Days and Hypatia find out I left INFJ, so this should be fun. Maybe I won't have to defend my claim (and Mal's) though.

I'm more curious as to why you suddenly think you're an extrovert after having denied it. What changed?

Alea_iacta_est

I'm more curious as to why you suddenly think you're an extrovert after having denied it. What changed?

Me going against your orders and going out with friends and feeling much more energized than I was alone. ENTPs tend to have an ambiverted quality, and that is definitely me.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought ANSIR wasn't available to take anymore. Where did you find it?

Alea_iacta_est

I thought ANSIR wasn't available to take anymore. Where did you find it?

Mal has digital copies of the three tests and answer keys, and he also has an entire book about it as well I think. I know he has all of the descriptions and whatnot.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Me going against your orders and going out with friends and feeling much more energized than I was alone. ENTPs tend to have an ambiverted quality, and that is definitely me.

Haha.

Anyways, I still have my doubts about ENTP.. But go with that if you want.

Alea_iacta_est

Haha.

Anyways, I still have my doubts about ENTP.. But go with it if you want.

Well, through my social discourse and conversations with Mal, I have reasoned that my Ne is attuned to social situations, interpreting various conversational stances and angles of view, and mimics Fe in the sense that when I act in social situations, I tend to express Ne more than Ti. Furthermore, I'm actually using Ne and Ti in tandem to mimic Fe (while simultaneously developing it in the tertiary slot), with Ne gathering the different angles and expressions of conversation and Ti making decisions that will achieve sociable standards (i.e. refining ideas). Essentially, I'm using Ti to make decisions concerning how I want to express myself and my ideas (Ne regulated by Ti, which is more self-oriented) socially (i.e. making my ideas presentable), rather than using Fe to make decisions based on the opinions of others and what would be socially right.

Last edited:
N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Well, through my social discourse and conversations with Mal, I have reasoned that my Ne is attuned to social situations, interpreting various conversational stances and angles of view, and mimics Fe in the sense that when I act in social situations, I tend to express Ne more than Ti. Furthermore, I'm actually using Ne and Ti in tandem to mimic Fe (while simultaneously developing it in the tertiary slot), with Ne gathering the different angles and expressions of conversation and Ti making decisions that will achieve sociable standards (i.e. refining ideas). Essentially, I'm using Ti to make decisions concerning how I want to express myself and my ideas (Ne) socially (i.e. making my ideas presentable), rather than using Fe to make decisions based on the opinions of others and what would be socially right.

Ok.. I guess that makes sense.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Internet descriptions suck. I helped Alea through this by quoting from books I have. He also helped me break down my personal stereotype of the ENTP being a type 7.