• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Settling This Once and For All

What's my type?

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ISFP

• ESTJ

• ISTJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• Total voters

Alea_iacta_est

So you think ENTP (figuring out how shit works) would describe your motive more than a desire to help the person out using knowledge you have or are trying to develop?

I guess, I don't give a shit about the people, I just want to see the system more clearly, and what better way to do that than to obtain specimen?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So you think ENTP (figuring out how shit works) would describe your motive more than a desire to help the person out using knowledge you have or are trying to develop?

Lol, you said a bad word.

I mean it, of course, in a broad sense - such as metaphysics, physics, astronomy, other sciences of a general nature.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
What's the ENTP method of world domination?

ask them; they're at home coming up with new and creative methods of besting the competition whilst i am trying to do good works, my friend.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ask them; they're at home coming up with new and creative methods of besting the competition whilst i am trying to do good works, my friend.

We all do that which keeps our interest level high and our boredom level low.

Alea_iacta_est

What's the ENTP method of world domination?

I'd imagine it would be the polar opposite of the ENTJ.

How can I conquer the world using only this string, a rubber band, a monkey wrench, and some duct tape using as little physical exertion as possible?

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so

How can I conquer the world using only this string, a rubber band, a monkey wrench, and some duct tape using as little physical exertion as possible?
so. true. especially the last part.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You came up with that so quickly, you must be an ENTP.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is actually true :)

OK, but am I insane in that I sometimes have a hard time telling them apart? I only get clues when they tell me what they want to do with their life, or if they have already been typed themselves.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
We all do that which keeps our interest level high and our boredom level low.
it's true, and also, the end product of their work helps me further mine

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

yeah, ENTPs have a lovely combination of quick Ne with the steady system of Ti backing it up. it ends up looking like one, overarching, pretty highly developed (but constantly being added to and worked out) idea, and just trying out tons of crazy, seemingly random ideas to either support it, refute it, or implement it.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
OK, but am I insane in that I sometimes have a hard time telling them apart? I only get clues when they tell me what they want to do with their life, or if they have already been typed themselves.
differentiating esfjs from enfjs you mean?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
differentiating esfjs from enfjs you mean?

All three.

The Fe doms end up looking like a more relaxed, warmer version of what I would expect an ENTP to look like. Maybe I'm off with that, though.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ENFJ is more laid back, almost seeming like an introvert. ESFJ is far more gregarious.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Don't let the unawares in this thread confuse you Alea. [MENTION=14840]Hypatia[/MENTION] and I know what you really are. >:}

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I trust [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] and his test, and it has consistently put ENFJ at the bottom of my scoring both times and ENTJ in the middle of my scoring both times.

I feel that basing type solely off test is a very flawed way to go about it. Especially if you're only using one. I also haven't paid enough attention to Mal's typing ability to accept it as gospel.

Then again, I made the ENJ call just based off of this thread. If ENTP resonates more strongly for you, then go with it. :shrug:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Fe-Ni is a lot more palatable to me than Fe-Si, which is how I can usually tell the difference.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fe-Ni is a lot more palatable to me than Fe-Si, which is how I can usually tell the difference.

Ah, but perhaps the palatable ENFJs are non-crazy well-rounded ESFJs. I'm not sure that whether you find someone palatable or not is a good way to determine type.