• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Settling This Once and For All

What's my type?

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ISFP

• ESTJ

• ISTJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• Total voters

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What does the function test results show?

Alea_iacta_est

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
[MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION]
INFJ expression through sx/so is probably what's giving you a different feel, speaking as a fellow sx/sp. He's no Fe-dom.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION]
INFJ expression through sx/so is probably what's giving you a different feel, speaking as a fellow sx/sp. He's no Fe-dom.

Just based off his interaction style in this thread, [MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION] strikes me as fairly Je. I'm jumping on the ENJ bandwagon. Would need more data to say T or F.

Alea_iacta_est

Just based off his interaction style in this thread, [MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION] strikes me as fairly Je. I'm jumping on the ENJ bandwagon. Would need more data to say T or F.

I trust [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] and his test, and it has consistently put ENFJ at the bottom of my scoring both times and ENTJ in the middle of my scoring both times.

How probable would it actually be for me to be an ENTP with a well developed yet unconscious Fe that is looping with Ne, while heavily relying on Ti? Like the ILE-Ti subtype for Socionics. ENTPs are often described as the most introverted extrovert.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
lol, alea, enfj is implausible for you.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I was thinking this when he was talking about not relating to Fe.

I definitely see some potential Fe action in your interaction style too. Always wanting to jump in and help people with typing, and making an effort to be friendly to noobs, Alea.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fe doms don't seem to act at all like I expect them to given how Fe is discussed as function, and how they apparently bear sole resposibility for 9/11 and slavery as well as both religion and atheism. I'm not sure that I could tell the difference between an ENTP and an EXFJ, to be honest. They actually seem to be very inquisitive individuals, which is a trait that I once thought existed only in NTs, or maybe NFPs.

Then again maybe the person I'm seeing is actually an ENTP. Don't know, don't care.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fe doms don't seem to act at all like I expect them to given how Fe is discussed as function, and how they apparently bear sole resposibility for 9/11 and slavery as well as both religion and atheism. I'm not sure that I could tell the difference between an ENTP and an EXFJ, to be honest. They actually seem to be very inquisitive individuals, which is a trait that I once thought existed only in NTs, or maybe NFPs.

Then again maybe the person I'm seeing is actually an ENTP. Don't know, don't care.

The ENFJ is community minded, the ESFJ is more family oriented. The ENTP wants to figure out how shit works.

Alea_iacta_est

I definitely see some potential Fe action in your interaction style too. Always wanting to jump in and help people with typing, and making an effort to be friendly to noobs, Alea.

I don't try to be friendly to noobs at all, I help people type themselves for fun, I'm bored most of the time when I can't argue with somebody over on the philosophy forum.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so

ENTPs do this after they decide appearing friendly is part of their strategy for world domination. Not saying that he's ENTP. I just don't think he's an ENFJ. :shrug:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't try to be friendly to noobs at all, I help people type themselves for fun, I'm bored most of the time when I can't argue with somebody over on the philosophy forum.

So you think ENTP (figuring out how shit works) would describe your motive more than a desire to help the person out using knowledge you have or are trying to develop?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTPs do this after they decide appearing friendly is part of their strategy for world domination. Not saying that he's ENTP. I just don't think he's an ENFJ. :shrug:

Don't you mean the ENTJ strategy for world domination?