• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Settling This Once and For All

What's my type?

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ISFP

• ESTJ

• ISTJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• Total voters

Alea_iacta_est

if you were an introvert you'd have some kind of a type figured out on your own.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that, but if you are suggesting that if I was an introvert I should have found my type out by my lonesome already, I've been trying to type myself for the past 5 months by my lonesome, 4-3 months before I even got in here.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that, but if you are suggesting that if I was an introvert I should have found my type out by my lonesome already, I've been trying to type myself for the past 5 months by my lonesome, 4-3 months before I even got in here.

I could be wrong. I notice introverts have a tendency to overanalyze, and extroverts tend to just be lost in general and unable to decide on a type.

Alea_iacta_est

I could be wrong. I notice introverts have a tendency to overanalyze, and extroverts tend to just be lost in general and unable to decide on a type.
In that case, I've been over-analyzing the shit out of my type for the past 5 months trying to find as much information as possible, but that may just be xNTx idk.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION]

Do you relate to this man?

414px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1989-0821-502%2C_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg

Fuck him.

I like Rommel though. ENTJ, me thinks

look at this fucking badass

cqAAQGq.jpg

Rfz8JdY.jpg

If the German Resistance had succeeded with their coup in '44, he may have replaced Hitler as Chancellor and put an end to the holocaust.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd imagine it would be the polar opposite of the ENTJ.

How can I conquer the world using only this string, a rubber band, a monkey wrench, and some duct tape using as little physical exertion as possible?

Why do you say you have weak Ne?! :D

Alea_iacta_est

Out of curiosity, what would an INFJ 8w7 look like? Specifically an INFJ 8w7 - 7w? - 4w3?

Thinking of this question now, I should expect about 3 people to post a picture of Hitler; don't do it.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Out of curiosity, what would an INFJ 8w7 look like? Specifically an INFJ 8w7 - 7w? - 4w3?

Thinking of this question now, I should expect about 3 people to post a picture of Hitler; don't do it.

What makes you think NFJ now?

Alea_iacta_est

What makes you think NFJ now?

I really don't know, I think I identify more with Ti than Te, and I'm actually coming around to thinking I'm an unhealthy 8 disintegrating to 5. The 3w4 seems to fit but at the same time, I think that perhaps my narcissism might stem more from the idea that I think I'm unique (4 fix?), that I'm meant for something greater rather than meant to be successful.

Plus after reading some more tritype stuff, I took an interest in the 8-7-4, which is said to be one of the hardest tritypes to type accurately.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I really don't know, I think I identify more with Ti than Te, and I'm actually coming around to thinking I'm an unhealthy 8 disintegrating to 5. The 3w4 seems to fit but at the same time, I think that perhaps my narcissism might stem more from the idea that I think I'm unique (4 fix?), that I'm meant for something greater rather than meant to be successful.

What about 864 NFJ?

Alea_iacta_est

What about 864 NFJ?

'Tis a possibility, and it would be fun to join in the Truth-Telling club with you and Sanjuro, but I think I have a 7 fix as my head fix, which would explain the 3-ish based Narcissism and my extroverted disguise, especially if I'm an introverted type with a 4 fix as well.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

'Tis a possibility, and it would be fun to join in the Truth-Telling club with you and Sanjuro, but I think I have a 7 fix as my head fix, which would explain the 3-ish based Narcissism and my extroverted disguise, especially if I'm an introverted type with a 4 fix as well.

Yeah, maybe 7.. You'll figure it out.

By the way, Hitler was 684 sx/so.

Alea_iacta_est

Yeah, maybe 7.. You'll figure it out.

By the way, Hitler was 684 sx/so.

I highly doubt he was a core 6, I could see it in his tri-fix, but I'm mostly sure he was a core 8.

Better question that is probably more realistic than 8-7-4: What would an INFJ look like with the 3-5-8 tritype's triple emotional suppression?

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Better question that is probably more realistic than 8-7-4: What would an INFJ look like with the 3-5-8 tritype's triple emotional suppression?
I imagine someone like that would would be someone who manipulates circumstances to his or her own ends, but in a detached way. Someone who knows how to say all the right things without really feeling it. Fe is a cognitive process more than an emotional response, after all. Of course, you'd have to believe in INFJ 3s and 8s...though I've seen INFJ 5s reported. Possible I suppose.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's not that I have weak Ne, it's that I have stronger Ni.

Stronger or preferred? Not the same thing.

Lol @ that. Btw I don't think Hitler was an 8. I once started reading his book, yeah that one :p, and it wasn't really stereotypical 8 at all. Maybe 1, it seemed rigid like that.

Alea_iacta_est

Stronger or preferred? Not the same thing.

Lol @ that. Btw I don't think Hitler was an 8. I once started reading his book, yeah that one :p, and it wasn't really stereotypical 8 at all. Maybe 1, it seemed rigid like that.

Both, stronger and preferred.