• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

One-Question Feeling/Thinking Test

W

WALMART

Friend.

Will you disclose your reasonings, after all is said and done?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I see the point in your questions, but they don't really work with real people.

Standuble

LOL do thinkers seriously believe that other people are enemies? That's really irrational. I shall keep that in mind.

I consider others neutral - some I can get along with and others I can't. There are those who I like but who aren't friends and those who I dislike but who aren't enemies. I don't fear betrayal in most cases because the price of that betrayal is something I can afford in the majority of cases. I see people as just getting on with their lives but who I occasionally butt heads with.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOL do thinkers seriously believe that other people are enemies? That's really irrational. I shall keep that in mind.

I consider others neutral - some I can get along with and others I can't. There are those who I like but who aren't friends and those who I dislike but who aren't enemies. I don't fear betrayal in most cases because the price of that betrayal is something I can afford in the majority of cases. I see people as just getting on with their lives but who I occasionally butt heads with.

Then how do you answer this:

1. like me
2. not like me

S

Society

which one is more likely to provide me with sexual favors in prison?

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I don't understand the purpose to the questions. How does one word tell you whether a person thinks or feels? What do we base our choices on? I can't help but dissect this a bit.

Are we being asked to choose a word based purely upon the sound of the word? Or the meaning of the word? Or the gut-reaction to the word? What do we base our choices on?

Is "what" like me? or is "what" not like me? Some things are like me and some things aren't like me.

Or who? who is or isn't like me? Mostly, if it's people....not like me, unless it is my clone then maybe like me.

Is who my friend or enemy? there is no context and it is hard to choose a word based solely upon the word.

As for friends and enemies, it only makes sense to choose a friend over an enemy and therefore, it is only logical that anyone would choose the word friend. Enemies are not good and the very word enemy will subconsciously conjure a reaction of some sort. Some will choose it because they are desperate to appear a thinker and they think that enemy denotes a lack of compassion, but it really only denotes a lack of logic in some sense of the thing.

So, without knowing the reasoning behind the pairs, it is hard to choose.

Standuble

Then how do you answer this:

1. like me
2. not like me

What does this mean?

a) Are they similar or not similar to me?
b) I want them to like me or I don't want them to like me?
c) People like me or people don't like me?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What does this mean?

a) Are they similar or not similar to me?
b) I want them to like me or I don't want them to like me?
c) People like me or people don't like me?

a

G

garbage

Friend

Furthermore, [A long treatise about this two word test]