• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

One-Question Feeling/Thinking Test

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. Friend
2. Enemy

friend - more neutral

Kind of like this post:

As for friends and enemies, it only makes sense to choose a friend over an enemy and therefore, it is only logical that anyone would choose the word friend. Enemies are not good and the very word enemy will subconsciously conjure a reaction of some sort.

Then how do you answer this:

1. like me
2. not like me

like me - again more neutral

Which option is the T and which is the F? Let me know. :)

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
actually maybe it depends on mood, non-neutral option can be more interesting at other times.

sorry I can't give a consistent answer here

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
actually maybe it depends on mood, non-neutral option can be more interesting at other times.

sorry I can't give a consistent answer here

If you're looking for the "right" answer, then that's the wrong way to go about it.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you're looking for the "right" answer, then that's the wrong way to go about it.

I'm not looking for a "right" answer. I just thought about it more and realized it depends. Just trying to pick for sure without changing it.

Also, it depends on which language I am thinking in. If I think in my native language, "friend" (not English) isn't such a completely neutral word. In English it is. In my native language "enemy" is more neutral. If this makes sense :p I can't really explain, English probably just occupies some different wiring in my brain. This language in general feels more "distant" to me, though I don't notice most of the time which language I'm actually using :).

Otoh, just to complicate things, in my native language, I'm more confidently choosing "friend" over "enemy". Again, don't try to find logic here because there isn't, at least not on the surface for sure. (Note, with your other one-question tests I/E and S/N, I didn't find a difference in answers depending on language, rest assured)

Quite honestly I don't even understand the idea behind this friend/enemy question, how is it related to T/F in your opinion? And which one is the F and which one is the T? (You can tell me in PM, if you don't want to make it publiv yet)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not looking for a "right" answer. I just thought about it more and realized it depends. Just trying to pick for sure without changing it.

Also, it depends on which language I am thinking in. If I think in my native language, "friend" (not English) isn't such a completely neutral word. In English it is. In my native language "enemy" is more neutral. If this makes sense :p I can't really explain, English probably just occupies some different wiring in my brain. This language in general feels more "distant" to me, though I don't notice most of the time which language I'm actually using :).

Otoh, just to complicate things, in my native language, I'm more confidently choosing "friend" over "enemy". Again, don't try to find logic here because there isn't, at least not on the surface for sure. (Note, with your other one-question tests I/E and S/N, I didn't find a difference in answers depending on language, rest assured)

Quite honestly I don't even understand the idea behind this friend/enemy question, how is it related to T/F in your opinion? And which one is the F and which one is the T? (You can tell me in PM, if you don't want to make it publiv yet)

I take it you're Hungarian?

B

brainheart

This one question test is not a question. No question, no answer.

G

garbage

Actually, this is a J/P test. It tests your ability to handle ambiguous situations.
I could see it in two ways.

Would a J cut through the crap and just give you an answer, or would a J be bewildered at the ambiguity and post a treatise about it? In parallel, would a P handle the ambiguity and give you an answer, or would the P try to explore the idea and interpret it in many different ways?

:popc1:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Would a J cut through the crap and just give you an answer, or would a J be bewildered at the ambiguity and post a treatise about it? In parallel, would a P handle the ambiguity and give you an answer, or would the P try to explore the idea and interpret it in many different ways?

:popc1:

Hmmmmmmmm....... :thinking:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Would a J cut through the crap and just give you an answer,

Yes, but not necessarily one of the test answers.

or would a J be bewildered at the ambiguity and post a treatise about it?

Possibly.

In parallel, would a P handle the ambiguity and give you an answer,

Yes, a straight answer.

or would the P try to explore the idea and interpret it in many different ways?

Possibly.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
I want to prefer friend but my initial instinct is, potential enemy?