• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What kind of F am I?

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
I am still pretty confused. The only thing I am sure of is that I am some kind of F type ...but we're all some kind of F type =/

Anyway, you guys seem to think ENFP a lot, but I doubt it. I sort of feel awkward spilling my guts here... but I will do my best.

1. Never in a thousand years would I call myself a good friend. Although I am a pretty enthusiastic person and I am chatty beyond belief... I would make the most awkward friend. I like people, but I do feel like I am very fickle. ...In my defense, I am nice. I am just not loyal. I say this because I realize that certain types of people have friends that they 'trust' or show more of their "truer" side to... but I am kind of all over the place. To some, I am super silly and to some, I am super cautious of. I just pick up vibes and that's it. I did that when I was younger and my mom started to become friends with this sleezy old woman. I couldn't understand why my parents thought she was an okay person, but for the moment I saw her I knew she was trouble and she was.

2. It takes a lot for me to get hurt by others... but even so, I am pretty sensitive. I remember moving states after my first year of high school and the human beings quickly crushed my soul whenever they made fun of where I was from. I would cry myself to sleep listening to songs that made me feel even more sad xD I feel like I was much more effected by the move then the rest of my family. I've moved before and I've never been that sad/depressed. ...I can add more on this if needed.

3. I don't think I am the best sympathizer or whatever. I remember one time in high school my friend was crying because her dad was sent to the hospital for some reason and I didn't know how to respond. I kind of just sat there and let her cry as much as she wanted, I think. Such things don't seem like a big deal ...because illnesses happen. The only time I feel deep emotions is when I am listening to music... thinking of something that made me truly happy ...like certain vague-ish ideas can make me cry.

4. I have a hard time participating in clubs, but I have dabbled. In general, I am a lazy enthusiast xDDD Even in the social sphere I tend to just tag a long with whatever the group decides to do.

5. My favorite thing to do when I was younger was to go on random "adventures" ...which was basically following my parents whenever they had errands to run. I loved car rides. Going to Wal-Mart was an adventure for me xDDD These days there is nothing I "enjoy" doing, but then again I can still have fun playing games with friends and one of my friends says that I have a very fairy-like personality. I definitely don't like how life isn't as enthralling as it used to be. I feel like a lot of things have lost its color.

6. When I was little (...I feel like this plays an important part of my personality) I had a bad dream that the Earth was going to violently explode and this dream stuck with me for a while. After I moved from NJ to TX I had the same dream again.... and all hell broke lose. Almost anything could make me think that the nightmare was going to come true. I remember hearing fireworks and clinging to my dad. One time my mom was cleaning with bleach and since she didn't wear gloves her hands started to turn red and I thought that this was the end. I was afraid of the Sun. My mom said that she wanted to beat me because I was being so crazy, but she stopped herself because she felt sorry for me, so she said.

A similar thing happened in high school with a friend of mine. I would keep on finding evidence that made me believe that she thought I was inferior to her ...complicated story, but can expand if need be.

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah- Fi is what you have. Not Fe.
You do sound ENFP to me.
;)

W

WALMART

Have you considered an Si type?

ENFP would have been far from my first guess, based from what I've known of your participation on the forums.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Have you considered an Si type?

ENFP would have been far from my first guess, based from what I've known of your participation on the forums.

No I've never considered an Si type, but now I am interested ^_^ ENFP would have never been my first guess, no matter how silly I can be.
Um, if you could help me understand Si a little better, that would be nice ...I am reading Jung's description right now...

Anna Jorovic

MBTI Type
INTP
6. When I was little (...I feel like this plays an important part of my personality) I had a bad dream that the Earth was going to violently explode and this dream stuck with me for a while. After I moved from NJ to TX I had the same dream again.... and all hell broke lose. Almost anything could make me think that the nightmare was going to come true. I remember hearing fireworks and clinging to my dad. One time my mom was cleaning with bleach and since she didn't wear gloves her hands started to turn red and I thought that this was the end. I was afraid of the Sun. My mom said that she wanted to beat me because I was being so crazy, but she stopped herself because she felt sorry for me, so she said.

As a physics student, I'd just like to assure you that the Earth is not going to explode any time soon (unless those nukes I ordered on Amazon are actually real). So sweet dreams. :)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am still pretty confused. The only thing I am sure of is that I am some kind of F type ...but we're all some kind of F type =/

Anyway, you guys seem to think ENFP a lot, but I doubt it. I sort of feel awkward spilling my guts here... but I will do my best.

1. Never in a thousand years would I call myself a good friend. Although I am a pretty enthusiastic person and I am chatty beyond belief... I would make the most awkward friend. I like people, but I do feel like I am very fickle. ...In my defense, I am nice. I am just not loyal. I say this because I realize that certain types of people have friends that they 'trust' or show more of their "truer" side to... but I am kind of all over the place. To some, I am super silly and to some, I am super cautious of. I just pick up vibes and that's it. I did that when I was younger and my mom started to become friends with this sleezy old woman. I couldn't understand why my parents thought she was an okay person, but for the moment I saw her I knew she was trouble and she was.

INFP

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
INFJ 41
INFP 41
ENFP 32
ENTP 30
ESTJ 26
INTP 26
ENFJ 25
ESFP 25
ISFJ 23
ISTJ 23
ENTJ 22
INTJ 22
ISTP 19
ESFJ 18
ISFP 17
ESTP 11

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ 41
INFP 41
ENFP 32
ENTP 30
ESTJ 26
INTP 26
ENFJ 25
ESFP 25
ISFJ 23
ISTJ 23
ENTJ 22
INTJ 22
ISTP 19
ESFJ 18
ISFP 17
ESTP 11

yay you got a tie for the first two just like me :p

I was thinking INFx btw

and that avatar, INFP? :eek:

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
yay you got a tie for the first two just like me :p

I was thinking INFx btw

and that avatar, INFP? :eek:

Yeah, I got a tie, but I after looking at other people's scores, I noticed that the first type isn't always a person's type. So I do not know what my score means.

uuumm... it's possible that I am INF?? It's what forumers all over the world (...exaggeration ...because "all over the world" just sounded cooler) call me. I get typed as all of the NFs, outside of the NFs, I get either ISFJ or ISFP.

And I don't like it when people go by avatars. Sure, that's an avatar that I made, but I am not so sure that you could use it...

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You sound ISFP 9w1 to me. I see you scored really low on ISFP, so maybe you've taken it out of the running, but it would explain a few things. SF 9w1s can have a markedly NF vibe to them, which you do, but I'm not seeing N manifest otherwise.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
You sound ISFP 9w1 to me. I see you scored really low on ISFP, so maybe you've taken it out of the running, but it would explain a few things.

I have not taken any F-type out of the running. That would be like ...lying to myself lol.

And I could be 9w1 as core. It very very possible, but it's also possible that I am 6w7 core. Either way, part of my tri-type is 6-9 or 9-6.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

2. It takes a lot for me to get hurt by others... but even so, I am pretty sensitive. I remember moving states after my first year of high school and the human beings quickly crushed my soul whenever they made fun of where I was from. I would cry myself to sleep listening to songs that made me feel even more sad xD I feel like I was much more effected by the move then the rest of my family. I've moved before and I've never been that sad/depressed. ...I can add more on this if needed.

3. I don't think I am the best sympathizer or whatever. I remember one time in high school my friend was crying because her dad was sent to the hospital for some reason and I didn't know how to respond. I kind of just sat there and let her cry as much as she wanted, I think. Such things don't seem like a big deal ...because illnesses happen. The only time I feel deep emotions is when I am listening to music... thinking of something that made me truly happy ...like certain vague-ish ideas can make me cry.

4. I have a hard time participating in clubs, but I have dabbled. In general, I am a lazy enthusiast xDDD Even in the social sphere I tend to just tag a long with whatever the group decides to do.

5. My favorite thing to do when I was younger was to go on random "adventures" ...which was basically following my parents whenever they had errands to run. I loved car rides. Going to Wal-Mart was an adventure for me xDDD These days there is nothing I "enjoy" doing, but then again I can still have fun playing games with friends and one of my friends says that I have a very fairy-like personality. I definitely don't like how life isn't as enthralling as it used to be. I feel like a lot of things have lost its color.

A similar thing happened in high school with a friend of mine. I would keep on finding evidence that made me believe that she thought I was inferior to her ...complicated story, but can expand if need be.
:thinking: sounds like me

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have not taken any F-type out of the running. That would be like ...lying to myself lol.

And I could be 9w1 as core. It very very possible, but it's also possible that I am 6w7 core. Either way, part of my tri-type is 6-9 or 9-6.

Lol :)

I understand, I have 9w1 in my tritype too. The two can seem very similar at times.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
:thinking: sounds like me

lol, I do see some similarities even in our interaction style. We both say random stuff for the sake of it in our extroverted mode =P It makes people think I am ENFP since I'd rather say goofy stuff then serious stuff.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Lol :)

I understand, I have 9w1 in my tritype too. The two can seem very similar at times.

...Dem tri-types *shaking my head*

Well, why do you think ISFP?

Edit: lies, you explained yourself... sorry 'bout dat. (...I am not really a hick). how does 9 make SF look like NF?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
lol, I do see some similarities even in our interaction style. We both say random stuff for the sake of it in our extroverted mode =P It makes people think I am ENFP since I'd rather say goofy stuff then serious stuff.

exactly, I'm actually very very very quiet and don't get energized by people irl.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
...Dem tri-types *shaking my head*

Well, why do you think ISFP?

Overall impression. You sound introverted, mostly looking from the perspective of inside yourself. You seem to have the gentle uncomplicated vibe that I associate with ISFP/9. You clearly paint everything with Feeling. You seem Si to me but INFP 9s often tend to go into flights of fancy and I don't see that in your writing. I could see INFP for you, too, but usually INFPs relate at least a little to ENFPs. Your sense of knowing that old woman was sleezy and your dream seem Ni-ish to me.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Overall impression. You sound introverted, mostly looking from the perspective of inside yourself. You seem to have the gentle uncomplicated vibe that I associate with ISFP/9. You clearly paint everything with Feeling. You seem Si to me but INFP 9s often tend to go into flights of fancy and I don't see that in your writing. I could see INFP for you, too, but usually INFPs relate at least a little to ENFPs. Your sense of knowing that old woman was sleezy and your dream seem Ni-ish to me.

Interesting. Yeah, my impressions about people can be pretty good-ish???... I guess. I wouldn't say that I can read people 100% accurately, but I do get vibes based off of... like nothing. I don't know if I am introverted, though. unlike prplchknz, I am not very very very quiet although I was when I was younger. I get mixed ideas about how "quiet" I am from others. But entertaining I am xDDD (I realize that Se doms/auxes can be entertaining quiet or not xDD).

...i feel a bit more comfortable with all of this now, thanks.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Interesting. Yeah, my impressions about people can be pretty good-ish???... I guess. I wouldn't say that I can read people 100% accurately, but I do get vibes based off of... like nothing. I don't know if I am introverted, though. unlike prplchknz, I am not very very very quiet although I was when I was younger. I get mixed ideas about how "quiet" I am from others. But entertaining I am xDDD (I realize that Se doms/auxes can be entertaining quiet or not xDD).

...i feel a bit more comfortable with all of this now, thanks.

Sure! Just keep on keeping on. What feels right to identify with for you will become more and more clear with time and as you learn and integrate more and more.