• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

EMERGENCY! What are the differences between ENTP and ENFP?

Permabanned
Lol I really got a bit offended by this AT FIRST, but only because you wrote ENTPs can be ruthless. Thats nothing that should be associated with type.

Descriptions taken from myersbriggs.org

ENTP
Quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically. Good at reading other people. Bored by routine, will seldom do the same thing the same way, apt to turn to one new interest after another.

ENFP
Warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. See life as full of possibilities. Make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns they see. Want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency.

:notype: you could swap those descriptions and they would would still apply to somebody out there.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTPs think they are awesome, while ENFPs are actually awesome.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So what do you guys conclude from my previous posts? Am I an ENTP, ENFP or INTP?

you are ENTP because of this quote
Otherwise, I really don't give a damn about values so long as they benefit me psychologically.
no further analysis needed

A

Anew Leaf

I think we need an avatar to be procured, [MENTION=20464]MasterOfAwesome[/MENTION], so that the final analysis can be determined. :coffee:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Entp

His name is master of awesome.

The enfp version would be like senjor awesome pants. Or something.

It's pretty clear.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:yes: It's all in the nickname :coffee:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Entps are better

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...at shameless self-promotion :coffee:

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Both are Ne doms but ENTP bounces info. off of Ti and ENFP bounces off of Fi. Both come to same conclusions- but ENTP gets their quicker and with less emotion.

ENTPs live for debate. ENFPs like to debate- but dont' live for it.

ENTPs are truly the visionaries and get bored really quick- even quicker than ENFPs.

ENTPs are fascinated with ideas. ENFPs are fascinated with people.

Neither will pay their bills on time.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

:laugh: true. I had my electricity cut off a few weeks ago because i forgot to pay the bill.
I then went on to check all my online payment things and pay phone, elecricity etc in a rush.

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:laugh: true. I had my electricity cut off a few weeks ago because i forgot to pay the bill.
I then went on to check all my online payment things and pay phone, elecricity etc in a rush.

I hate the mundane responsibilities of every day life!

:tongue10:

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Both are Ne doms but ENTP bounces info. off of Ti and ENFP bounces off of Fi. Both come to same conclusions- but ENTP gets their quicker and with less emotion.

ENTPs are truly the visionaries and get bored really quick- even quicker than ENFPs.

People are not that interesting. And I WILL ARGUE ABOUT IT!

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP

Holy shit, I knew I was forgetting something!

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
Okay, so ENFP is out of the picture. Now, I need to ascertain whether I'm an INTP or an ENTP. I sure as hell use both Ne and Ti.