• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

EMERGENCY! What are the differences between ENTP and ENFP?

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) **************** (16.2)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************** (26)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************************* (45.5)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************************** (39.1)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************* (19.6)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************** (35.5)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************************** (29.5)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************** (28.2)
average use
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INFP

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
whaaat? but your ne is higher than your ti

and! your fe is higher than normal for intp too i think. your test is broke.

looks like an entp result.

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
It's an inexplicable glitch with the test. But I do think that I use both Ti and Ne almost uniformly.

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you get your energy from people? And love attention sometimes?
Or are you like, 'You people make me want to puke up my lunch from Quizno's which quite frankly- was questionable but I ate it anyway!" ?

(You sound introverted to me.)
:cheese:

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
That's the tricky part, because I don't know how I gather my energy. As for attention, I like it when I think I'm doing something great; in fact, I often manipulate events and situations just so that people can notice me. I have always coveted admiration and appreciation in general.

I also follow a 'the more the merrier' approach whenever I'm in a social situation. Yes, I can be quiet, anxious, awkward and nervous in social situations; but I almost never mind having my social environment get expanded. More people insinuates more excitement and entertainment in my opinion. I would be terribly bored if I were to be in a room with not more than three or four people.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My son is entp and he's not social. Doesn't have a lot of friends. Doesn't seem extroverted in the typical sense probably but he definitely is. Ne doms are sometimes tricky like that.

Not to say you are. I haven't really been paying attention.