• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you think my mbti is ? HELP? Questionnaire from personalitycafe

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
I have social anxiety
I am 17, content and female.

2. What type(s) do you usually score as on tests? ISFP, ISTP, INTP, INFP. On cognitive functions test I get ESFP, ISFP, ESTP sometimes

3. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Choose 2 photos and look at each for as long as you feel that you need. Copy and paste the photos here . Give your impression of the photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vemsteroo/11160779124/in/explore-2013-12-01
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53422886@N06/11152943136/in/explore-2013-12-01

In the first picture i'm guessing it's winter hence very cold because there are no leaves on the trees. I'm guessing it's about 5 o'clock at night because in the winter it gets darker earlier and by the looks of it that's a marshland because it looks very secluded with no near-by houses.

In the second picture I'm guessing there's a lot to do and a lot of people that live there because even though it's night a decent amount of buildings are lit up.

4. You are on the clock to fix something, a friend of yours sits beside you and gives a lot of interesting ideas, none of them actually help or are related to your situation, but they are still something you find interesting. What is your reaction? What do you say? What do you do? What's your train of thought?

If it's really important I'm likely to be annoyed and give them short responses to try and let them know that I'm in a hurry and that their ideas aren't working. My train of thought would be like "okay okay, go away please you aren't helping any." If it wasn't important i might get distracted and discuss the ideas with them.

5a. What are some of your most important values? Persistence, justice, courage, altruism, cleverness, humor, happiness, kidness

6. You are in a car with some other people, the people in the car are talking. Someone makes a claim that you see as immoral/rude/cruel. What is your inward reaction? What do you think? What do you say?
I'd probably stay out of it to avoid an argument, I really wouldn't see the point in saying anything.
My inward reaction would probably be anger and disgust, i also tend to feel really heated when someone says something i find immoral/rude/cruel but I wouldn't say anything because I wouldn't want to start an argument.

7. a) What activities energizes you the most? Why?
Playing video games because it takes my mind off of things, writing stories, listening to music because it makes me feel better when I'm sad, writing tests, taking solitary walks, laughing, exercising

7. b) What activities drains you the most? Why?
being around people, being at school, doing chores at home, cleaning, not knowing how to do a task at chool, being criticized. Basically anything I find boring, too difficult or repetitive

8. Do you believe you are introverted or extraverted? Why do you believe that? (Please be as detailed as possible) introvert because i have no friends, hate being around people, like solitary activities, hate group work. do i need say more?

9. Please describe yourself, what do you see as your greatest strengths and what do you see as your greatest weaknesses?
Strengths: Empathy, independance, generosity, fairness, good sense of humor, forgiveness, open-mindedness, multi-tasking, trustworthy, responsible,decisive,

Weaknesses: Lazy, self-centered, vain, procrastination, scatter-brained, push over, passive, negative, impulsive, jealousy, emotional, impatient, aloof, cowardly, socially awkward

10. Please describe yourself when you are feeling stressed. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
When I am stressed I tend to want to be left alone, and I may be rude and short-tempered to people even if i don't mean it. It feels like my head is going 500 mph and I get fidgety. i can also have breakdowns and cry a lot if i am severely stressed

11. What is your "soft spot"?
My looks. You can insult my personality or quirks all you want but it makes me very upset when people call me ugly or fat.

12. What are most of the ideas/thoughts you get generally centered around (try to expand your answers as much as possible)?
My looks, how ugly I am, school work, the computer, my social anxiety, sleeping, video games, weird random stuff like evolution and psychology

13. What's your opinion of getting frequent feedback on what you do? (Someone pointing out what is good, what is bad, what and how to improve) Is there a limit to how often you want feedback? If so, what is the limit?
If it's good feedback I like as much as that as possible, it makes me very happy, I hate negative feedback even if it's meant to help.

14. Anything beyond what has been discussed that you would like to add? No

Aspie aspiring

Yes, I think you're an ISFP. I definitely see Se in your questionnaire, so many at the outside ESFP; but otherwise I think the type you have in your sig is right.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's so clear and freaking obvious that you're an ENTP, very springy and creative! :shocking:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you being sarcastic?

Yes, I was being completely sarcastic, but you are indeed still springy and creative, albeit with less inventive NT technicality and more epic SP flare! :einstein2:

ISFP makes sense to me by the way, such a seductive type!

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, I was being completely sarcastic, but you are indeed still springy and creative, albeit with less inventive NT technicality and more epic SP flare! :einstein2:

ISFP makes sense to me by the way, such a seductive type!

I thought so :p just making sure. I've done this test before on personalitycafe and I've been told a few times my extroverted sensing is definetly in a high place. It seems a lot cooler being an NT than an SP though.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought so :p just making sure. I've done this test before on personalitycafe and I've been told a few times my extroverted sensing is definetly in a high place. It seems a lot cooler being an NT than an SP though.

I know that ISFPs in many ways are suppost to be quite similar to INTJs.

They're both good at mentally visualizing things, do their own thing, generate from the flow, and connected to the "higher self" awareness (inner state/resonance).