• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is THIS guy's type?

Murrdogg

"It all started when I was 7 years old. My life at home is in utter chaos. My father was into drugs and every other member, except for my mother, dad and dad’s parents, were all drunks. They were all mad at each other. Arguments leading to threats and possible violence. It escalated to the point where I decided I have to prepare for the worst. I started training myself in combat, stealth, detection, anything I could use to stop any murders within the family. As I continued my training, in secret, I started feeling a darkness around me. An aura that was strong. I felt a sense of purpose. As my anger toward alcohol and drugs grew, so did the dark aura, with a cause to fight for. I prevented any possible massacres from occurring.

But the dark feeling continued to grow. It helped me endure the horrific times. I had realized I’m not the average child. I was bullied, though not for long when I fought them and won decisively every time. Any time I saw any alcohol consumed around me, or a person who wasn’t sober or was high, it instinctively lit a fire inside myself and I feel the urge to either get away from it or lash out, aggressively and combatively, at them for having it around me. The thought of these things corrupting people, making them selfish, arrogant, for a lack of better term, evil. It angered me, it caused me to isolate from nearly all of my family. Frustration grew as I realized I am the only big picture/moralized one in a family of opportunists, liars, drunks, and a lone stoner.

But when I realized how many people fall into these categories that I have hated, my heart sinks. But my anger toward these things give me hope that I can eradicate these things from my life. I decided to influence the younger members of my family to see the way that I do. So, they aren’t under the temptation of corruption through these vices. I was able to influence only 1 but I’m so proud that I was able to show him that these vices are like a plague. The other influential people in his life would’ve made him a criminal by now.

Even after 13 years, the anger toward alcohol and drugs still remain and have grown stronger in my subconscious. Today, my father had basically said to me that I cannot stop people from doing what they do. I took it as I am powerless to keep alcohol and drugs away from my life. I grew enraged and I had to fight the instinct to beat the holy hell out of him and go somewhere. This sense of morals or ideals in an “evil” environment has me feeling trapped and day by day, my anger grows."

LUBUS

MBTI Type
INTP
Ah!

It must be Bruce Wayne.

Ergo...

...INTJ on the outside, ISFP on the inside.

W

WALMART

"This type of man gives the deciding voice-not merely for himself alone but also on behalf of his entourage-either to the actual objective reality or to its objectively orientated, intellectual formula. By this formula are good and evil measured, and beauty and ugliness determined. All is right that corresponds with this formula; all is wrong that contradicts it; and everything that is neutral to it is purely accidental. Because this formula seems to correspond with the meaning of the world, it also becomes a world-law whose realization must be achieved at all times and seasons, both individually and collectively. Just as the extraverted thinking type subordinates himself to his formula, so, for its own good, must his entourage also obey it, since the man who refuses to obey is wrong -- he is resisting the world-law, and is, therefore, unreasonable, immoral, and without a conscience."

Alea_iacta_est

I vote ISTJ or less likely INTJ, especially with your extreme anger when people do amoral things. The reason I chose S over N is because STs are more likely to influence their children to learn the correct path while an NT would want their children to think for themselves and come up with their own moral structure.

W

WALMART

I vote ISTJ or less likely INTJ, especially with your extreme anger when people do amoral things. The reason I chose S over N is because STs are more likely to influence their children to learn the correct path while an NT would want their children to think for their selves and come up with their own moral structure.

What have you been studying?

W

WALMART

Well, looks like my typing skills still suck, what did I say wrong in particular?

Nothing 'wrong' given the nature of the content under discussion, I just feel like your assertion is something I might have thought my first month of studying typology (I recognize you are new, and am unaware of your history with the subject).

Particularly given what I have learned of the sensing functions, the driving logic simply does not add up beyond those meme-driven stereotypes.