• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is most likely my enneagram type? 4, 6, 9, ? Instinctual variants?

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not really sure what my enneagram type is :/ my guess is im either a 6 or a 9.. i get 4 sometimes on my enneagram tests.
- I'm a very passive person and likely to go along with what others want to avoid conflict.
- I am very sensitive to criticism and i love to be praised
- I'm not a very happy person and i am obsessed with plastic surgery because i really think i need it
- I'm very self-centered, I dont think about others very often and i have a hard time truly caring for other people
- I am also a very negative person, i focus only on the negatives.
- I procrastinate a lot, tend not to get my work done and I make a mess of everything.
- I am very, very disorganized and find it hard to stick to plans
- I am very shy and scared to talk to people. I have no friends
- I care a lot about what others think.
- My hobbies are: reading, writing, playing video games, surfing the internet, researching random stuff on the internet, drawing, working out, cooking/baking
- I hate hurting peoples' feelings, I don't mind being told what to do or being bossed around to a certain extent. I HATE leading people.. or being a leader.
- I have no confidence and i often underestimate myself.
- I have problems with saving money..
- I am very easygoing and dont juge other people, I am also very forgiving and tend to be generous
- I do like to help people but I'm always afraid i'll do something wrong ..

What type does it sound is most likely for me? I think I'm a 6 or a 9 (possibly 4 but i doubt it) but I'm not sure which.. also what does it sound is most likely my instinctual variant? I thought i was an sp but someone said i could be an sx/sp instead because i am obsessed with wanting to be good looking and plastic surgery

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think you should just stick with your current type.

To shift away from typing, I can kind of relate to some of your traits here. Completing mundane tasks doesn't feel at all fulfilling. People also a lot of times aren't accepting enough. It still interesting though to gather outside perspectives, as it can expand our own worldviews. And hey, there's a lot of cool stuff out there for us to experience on the open horizons of computers or the written word and so forth! Breaking boxes open is fun. I guess you should just have more faith in the promise of life. Of course, life sucks a lot too, but it's a chance for us to rise. I think that can make our beings special.