• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My MBTI Personality Test

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That makes more since I am really sorry I was being difficult though I might have helped you reword the question... but still.

I'm here to help you, and also maintain the integrity of my inventory against the skeptics in the crowd.

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
I would like to have another go at the inventory. I'll be sending you the scores soon, considering that the inventory in question is the same one as before.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I'm here to help you, and also maintain the integrity of my inventory against the skeptics in the crowd.

Mal, you should start charging people $5 to take your test. Also, I want a cut for suggesting the idea. :p

96. I become so caught up in values and ideals that I may tend to lose focus and direction in life.

You put a 3 on this one, your reason being that it does happen "at times." If it happens at times, then isn't that a 10?

I think I answered this with a 3 or a 2 because yes, it happens at times, but it's really quite rare and I snap out of it quickly.

Did I do it wrong?

I feel like I always do this test wrong.

Also, could you please tell me how I scored on the INFJ, ISFP and ESTP categories?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I answered this with a 3 or a 2 because yes, it happens at times, but it's really quite rare and I snap out of it quickly.

Did I do it wrong?

I feel like I always do this test wrong.

Since it was one of my "how I sometimes shoot myself in the foot" statements, I would say you did it right.

Also, could you please tell me how I scored on the INFJ, ISFP and ESTP categories?

INFJ 46
ISFP 44
ESTP 41

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
ENTP 58
ESTP 53
INTJ 52
ISTP 50
INFP 49
ESFP 41
INTP 41
ENFP 39
ISFP 39
INFJ 37
ENTJ 31
ESFJ 23
ENFJ 22
ISTJ 18
ESTJ 17
ISFJ 16

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ63
INTP61
INTJ54
ENTJ51
ISTP50
INFP49
ESTP47
ENTP45
ENFJ44
ISFJ43
ENFP42
ESTJ40
ISTJ35
ISFP25
ESFJ23
ESFP19

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ 63
INTP 61
INTJ 54
ENTJ 51
ISTP 50
INFP 49
ESTP 47
ENTP 45
ENFJ 44
ISFJ 43
ENFP 42
ESTJ 40
ISTJ 35
ISFP 25
ESFJ 23
ESFP 19

If you are a 4w5 type, then INFJ makes far more sense than INTJ, statistically speaking.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you are a 4w5 type, then INFJ makes far more sense than INTJ, statistically speaking.

It does.

edit: but that would mean that I do have Fe... when I don't. On the test between INFJ vs INFP I get 76% towards INFP. So... I guess I must have made mistakes then on the questionnaire.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

INFJ 63
INTP 61
INTJ 54
ENTJ 51
ISTP 50
INFP 49
ESTP 47
ENTP 45
ENFJ 44
ISFJ 43
ENFP 42
ESTJ 40
ISTJ 35
ISFP 25
ESFJ 23
ESFP 19

Well, I did ask you if you were certain about your type..

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It does.

edit: but that would mean that I do have Fe... when I don't. On the test between INFJ vs INFP I get 76% towards INFP. So... I guess I must have made mistakes then on the questionnaire.

I don't agree that it means you have Fe, since INFJ is not a JCF type but an MBTI type. And in the OP to this thread, I stated that I was going against the commonly-held view that, for example, Ni + Fe = INFJ.

But INFJ does possess a certain other-orientedness. INFJ seeks to be understood by others, and this is often attempted through writing, painting, sculpture, or what-have-you. The INFJ's primary center, on the other hand, is to understand itself.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
(...)

If you would like to take my personality inventory, I'm throwing it out there, but I'm keeping the scoring key to myself. The test is available through email, through facebook, or through PM on this forum (but that route makes the formatting look terrible).

Thank you.

is this still available? if yes, please PM me with it :) I can fill it out pretty quickly for you & I'm really interested :)

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It might also be fun to take this test, afterward, just for comparison purposes.

http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...57373-one-question-mbti-personality-test.html

This test, I could choose these ways:
INFP Have a conversation with a friend
ENTP Discuss the way things work in the world
ISFP Participate in an art class
ISTJ Quietly speculate on practical ideas
ESTP Play poker
ISTP Head out for the country

Your test:
ESTP 42
ISTP 42
ENTP 35
INFJ 34
ISTJ 34
ESTJ 33
ESFP 32
INTJ 28
ENTJ 26
INTP 25
ESFJ 23
ENFP 21
INFP 16
ISFJ 16
ENFJ 11
ISFP 11

G

garbage

I changed almost all the ISTP statements about two weeks ago. I changed one other statement since that time, but it wouldn't apply to your top scores. Do you still want to retake it?
Have you made any other major adjustments since? If so, I'd like to retake it.

Anything to help a brother out. .. ... and to help a framework out.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Nothing major, no. I consider it a work in progress. The creation phase is more interesting for me than the editing/vetting, so the latter goes a lot slower. And I have to wait until I'm not biased toward my creation, in that way I can be more objective about making changes.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Choosing 0 is now an "I don't know" answer.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Choosing 0 is now an "I don't know" answer.

Hmm really? But it's also 0 if the statement just totally doesn't apply, right?

Also, I did 5 for some statements where I was pretty neutral, somewhat me, somewhat not, would that be the "I don't know" category actually?

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Hmm really? But it's also 0 if the statement just totally doesn't apply, right?

Also, I did 5 for some statements where I was pretty neutral, somewhat me, somewhat not, would that be the "I don't know" category actually?

I think?