• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My MBTI Personality Test

Holy shit, you're fast. Thank you

INFJ 46
ISFP 44
ESTP 41
ENTP 38
INFP 38
ISTP 38
ENFP 37
ESFJ 35
INTP 34
ISTJ 33
ISFJ 32
ESFP 26
ESTJ 24
INTJ 21
ENTJ 18
ENFJ 17

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
To everybody who took or might take this inventory:

It's very important to your results that you read and understand the rules for taking the test. For example, here is the right and wrong way to evaluate one of the statements:

"As a leader, I encourage independence in my followers and act as a catalyst between people and systems."

Hmmm, well, I like to encourage independence in others, but I wouldn't consider them my "followers." And "catalyst"? I don't think so. I agree with 1/3 of this statement so I'll give it a 3.

WRONG.

Here's the right way to go about it:

I like to encourage independence in others; however, I don't see them as "followers" and this "catalyst" stuff to me is cockamamie bullshit. Therefore, I'll score it 0.

CORRECT!

Yeah that's pretty much how I took it. It's about honesty and understanding what those terms actually mean.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
woah, one of my girlfriends in real life is also trying to decide between isfp and infj

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Why would anyone have trouble deciding between INFJ and ISFP?.. :thinking:

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
oh, for the record, i took this on christmas and got:

ESFJ 63
INFP 62
ENTP 56
INFJ 55
ENFP 53
ISTP 49
ENFJ 47
ESFP 47
ESTP 46
ESTJ 43
ISFP 41
ENTJ 39
INTP 38
ISFJ 37
INTJ 35
ISTJ 35

thank you, mal :)

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
In theory or in practice?

Dude, don't stereotype. SFs can't just be deep "in theory." I know a lot of ignorant NFs. Look around this forum. lol!

Alea_iacta_est

INTJ 63
INTP 58
INFP 56
ENTP 56
ESTP 54
INFJ 54
ENTJ 45
ESTJ 39
ISTP 37
ISFP 29
ISTJ 28
ESFP 23
ESFJ 22
ISFJ 22
ENFP 18
ENFJ 16

Intriguing, thanks Mal, your test is still awesome.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dude, don't stereotype. SFs can't just be deep "in theory." I know a lot of ignorant NFs. Look around this forum. lol!

In theory, the SF type is not deep. In practice, the "SF-dominant type" is more than that. My inventory is designed to blast away stereotypes, not to uphold them.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ 63
INTP 58
INFP 56
ENTP 56
ESTP 54
INFJ 54
ENTJ 45
ESTJ 39
ISTP 37
ISFP 29
ISTJ 28
ESFP 23
ESFJ 22
ISFJ 22
ENFP 18
ENFJ 16

Intriguing, thanks Mal, your test is still awesome.

Thank you. :)

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
In theory, the SF type is not deep. In practice, the "SF-dominant type" is more than that. My inventory is designed to blast away stereotypes, not to uphold them.
I'm glad. I think the reason a lot of people mistype is because the absurd stereotypes prevent people from being able to or on an even more fundamental level, wanting to, recognize themselves in their type.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm glad. I think the reason a lot of people mistype is because the absurd stereotypes prevent people from being able to or on an even more fundamental level, wanting to, recognize themselves in their type.

"Type" is synonymous with "stereotype." Unless, that is, someone really IS living according to a stereotype, as you find in the movies, e.g., Revenge of the Nerds.

Although I have jokingly been called a nerd, I have never dressed like a nerd - however they dress - no button up shirts with a pocket protector holding a bunch of pens, slicked back hair with a hard part down the side. Rather, I have always done my own thing. Therefore I can't be typed according to stereotypes.