• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My MBTI Personality Test

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP 53
ENTP 51
INFJ 51
INFP 51
ENFP 50
INTJ 49
ENTJ 44
ISFP 44
INTP 37
ESTP 36
ESFJ 34
ENFJ 33
ESFP 33
ESTJ 33
ISFJ 31
ISTJ 29

Mal said himself that this version of the test was skewed more towards the ISTP, and that it was hard to get a scale for ENFP; but considering my ENFP score is high here; the second most likely is ENTP; and the least likely is ISTJ, it seems pretty accurate if you're to assume I'm accurately typed.

There's a lot of "clumping" at the top and so no particular type really stands out. ENFP in particular sees possibilities and potentialities in everything, and this will skew the test result.

ameeker

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
I don't believe they work because they assume, for example, that:

1. E + N + T + P = ENTP, or
2. Ne + Ti = ENTP,
respectively.

Thank you! I was trying to explain to my INTJ dad that I can tell people's types through holistic descriptions and traits, and he went on about #1 and how the only people who can answer what type they are are the people taking the test, which is not accurate IMHO, especially if someone is thinking about what they're like at work or college instead of at home in their natural state. I believe I was able to help my friend by asking her questions to differentiate if she were an INTJ or INTP. I just did it off the top of my head and without having to be all scientific about it.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you! I was trying to explain to my INTJ dad that I can tell people's types through holistic descriptions and traits, and he went on about #1, which is not accurate IMHO. I believe I was able to help my friend by asking her questions to differentiate if she were in INTJ or INTP. I just did it off the top of my head and without having to be all scientific about it.

Taking my wife as an example, in system 1 she's an ISFP and in system 2 she's an ESFP. She scored ESFP on my inventory.

MetalMoon

There's a lot of "clumping" at the top and so no particular type really stands out. ENFP in particular sees possibilities and potentialities in everything, and this will skew the test result.

Yeah, the difference is marginal really~

My perceived potential to perceive possibilities causes many-a-problem with definite conclusions. Nothing's ever definite, though. Good test, I liked the questions.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Those of you who have my personality inventory but haven't finished it, please finish and turn in for scoring. I don't know why it's taking you days or weeks, others have taken a half hour at most.

For those of you who don't know, I have created a 112-statement personality inventory to help determine your MBTI type. It's an experimental test, but I believe it is theoretically sound; whereas, I don't believe the original MBTI or JCF tests are theoretically sound.

I don't believe they work because they assume, for example, that:

1. E + N + T + P = ENTP, or
2. Ne + Ti = ENTP,
respectively.

My inventory, on the other hand, is based on traits taken from the 16 types themselves. For example, the ENTP type has a description - call it a holistic description - that is more than the sum of its parts. I believe that personalities, and people themselves, are more than the sum of their parts.

If you would like to take my personality inventory, I'm throwing it out there, but I'm keeping the scoring key to myself. The test is available through email, through facebook, or through PM on this forum (but that route makes the formatting look terrible).

Thank you.
Can I take the inventory, Mal?

Alea_iacta_est

Hey, [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION], has the test changed much since I last took it? Because I feel the urge to try your inventory again, it was a really good test, and I don't think I took it as seriously the first time.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Hey, [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION], has the test changed much since I last took it? Because I feel the urge to try your inventory again, it was a really good test, and I don't think I took it as seriously the first time.

Same here mal.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
How do we access it to take it?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I changed almost all the ISTP statements about two weeks ago. I changed one other statement since that time, but it wouldn't apply to your top scores. Do you still want to retake it?

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

That was fast, thanks Mal. Might take a little more time to finish it this time.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I want to give it a shot!

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

New results:

ENTJ 60
INFJ 60
ENFJ 50
ESFJ 50
INFP 50
ISFP 50
ENFP 40
ENTP 40
ESTP 40
INTJ 40
INTP 40
ISFJ 40
ISTJ 40
ISTP 40
ESTJ 30
ESFP 10

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
how long does it take you to score it mal?