• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Phototype me?

qalbesaleem

tumblr_mv1yl3hnKw1rpu3a0o1_400.jpg
tumblr_muxp9iKcPX1rpu3a0o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mv9c2h0o2v1rpu3a0o1_500.jpg
cats-1-12.jpg
d-Copy.jpg

I guess I will give you guys some information about myself, although I am not good at describing myself. I am comfortable not having many friends, as long as I have one extremely close relationship. I generally do not actively seek out friendships. I love animals. I am a boring person. I just like to watch movies, read books, surf the internet aimlessly, and listen to music. I love to learn about different religions, particularly the esoteric sects and offshoots of Islam. I really hate writing since I am not a creative person (maybe it is because I am too afraid of failing at it, not sure). I tend to be a more literal person. I love children and I tend to be quite patient with them. I worry about what others think about me. I am intellectually curious. I try to objective when learning about different religions and cultures. I am a hypochondriac. I am not an impulsive person. I hate social networking sites because I hate the idea that anyone can contact me whenever they please. I am not a flashy person and I don't like to bring attention to myself. My political views are definitely left. I am a very private person. I am rather aloof in romantic relationships. I expect my significant lover to know I love them. I love goofy humor like 30 Rock and Psych. I am good at learning languages and picking up on patterns. I am talkative and like to voice my strong opinions once I get to know someone, but again, I don't need much social interaction. Meeting new people is pretty exhausting. Sometimes I do get a little hyped up (usually with caffeine) and become more gregarious. Around certain people I go on rants about what I find douchey. Really, a lot of things annoy me.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I agree with IFJ. :yes: You have very pretty eyes btw, just saying.

W

WALMART

At first I wanted to say ISxP, and after reading that edit I'm more curious.

But those eyes :cry:

Bilateral Entry

Internet User
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmmm... I have a very strong suspicion that you are a lesbian.

qalbesaleem

I really want to be a good person and I have a guilty conscience. I don't like people touching me, even if they are very close to me, I don't see it necessary unless they are my significant other. I don't like to talk through problems. I like to take time to think before I discuss it with someone. I don't like dealing with other people's problems, does that sound bad? I don't know why people ever tell me their problems when we're not close. When I was younger I always scored as intuitive, so I am baffled that I come off as sensing to many people.

More pictures:
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTJ, you look so powerful and imperious!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i like your face. it's like a classic painting. you have a lot of soul in your expression. there's a heaviness i can feel in my heart when i look at you.

my guess is isfp.

qalbesaleem

i like your face. it's like a classic painting. you have a lot of soul in your expression. there's a heaviness i can feel in my heart when i look at you.

my guess is isfp.

Thank you. Heaviness though? What do you mean?

I

Infinite Bubble

Your expressions are more Fi-like, so a Fi type. Don't ask what I mean by "Fi-like expression"...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you. Heaviness though? What do you mean?

just typing first impressions sorry if that seems weird. i think it means that i think you're a deep feeling person. sometimes i just get empathetic type feelings from looking at someone...like absorbing something about their personality but it could very well be bs. i can't always be sure..