• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tritype 459 or 451?

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I was first on the forum, generally I gave off a 1w2 vibe. After time has progressed, I had discovered 4w5 fit better. As for tritype, I would usually get 451 on the tests. However, I feel that I am a bit more placid than 451 descriptions, and often times emotions can run deep and overwhelm me. I do a great deal to keep them under control so then the intensity doesn't consume me and cloud my personal judgments, or put me into an emotionally harmful situation. I tend to have a generally quiet and calm exterior with an intense and passionate interior, although I feel that a lot of my emotions are bottled up, trying to keep control over them. I used to be more reactive as a child, but I was taught to have better self-control, not to lose my temper, not to cry, not to overreact. Does this sound more like the 459 tritype, or is this 451, or maybe some other type 4 tritype?