• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is tritype 694 most likely to be on the MBTI?

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm having trouble with knowing if I'm an ISFP or INFP. I also don't know if I'm a 2 or a 4 on my heart type. Either way I'm really unhealthy. What type is most likely if my enneagram tritype is 694? Also how would I know if I'm not a mistyped 692?

I know for a fact that my dominant is 6w7 and my body type is 9w1

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=19737]lunareclipze[/MENTION] Where did you find information about body type?

Last edited:

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
I honestly wouldn't worry about something like this?

Really the most likely thing would just be an introvert.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got 6w5-9w8-4w5 on one of the tests recently. From what I can find on the other combos of 4, 9, and 6 on the PerC thread on the 27 tritypes, it seems to make sense. (I had previously picked 548 out of the descriptions).

It's described as very “anxious”, in addition to the typical traits of those three types (reserved, etc).