• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is most likely for me?

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay I usually type as ISFP or INFP, sometimes ISTP.

- I am very sensitive to criticism and it doesn't take a lot to hurt me I'm also very careful with what I say to people. I hate the thought of hurting someones feelings unless of course I'm in an argument with them. ( I know I get offended too easily)
- I really hate talking about feelings. It seriously makes me want to run and hide into a corner.
- I tend to zone out while in class when I'm not interested in it imaganing scenarios that won't happen.
- I am very bad at folding paper, sewing, knitting, I have poor handwriting.. I have terrible small motor skills.
- My favorite school subject was music and my least favorite was history.
- I am a bad drawer.
- I am very messy and scatterbrained. I procrastinate a lot.
- I have social anxiety and am very introverted. I keep everything to myself, I don't even share most things with my family.
- I'm also a very private person. I always change in the bathroom at gyms and such.
- I love animals and if I were smart enough I'd be a veterinarian.
- I give people the impression I'm stupid because of how spacey and slow I am.
- I'm very good at writing stories, poems and writing in general (except for the penmanship)
- I tend to be a bit of a grammar Nazi.
- When I'm angry most of the time I take it out on myself and inanimate objects.
- I love listening to music it's probably my favorite thing in the world.
- I'm not going to college until I can save up $100,000 of plastic surgery b/c of my god awful appearance
- I'm very interested in psychology and evolution. I love finding out the instinctual reasons and the psychological reasons humans do the things they do.
- I am an atheist because I find the idea of a God way too unlikely..
- I find myself wondering about weird things like if it's possible to actually do one thing a million times in your life span, how did anything come into existence, how did plants evolve and how do fruit and vegetables exist?
- I am a huge follower, I couldn't lead anyone to save my life.
- No matter how well I myself understand something I find it difficult to explain things to people. I am terrible verbally with words, but when it comes to writing and stories I am really good.
- I've been told I'm a bit of a drama queen
- If somethings makes me uncomfortable I'm very liable not to do it.
- It's a constant battle for me to make decisions based on what I want and what is right for me.
What type is most likely for me?

Standuble

I would be inclined towards ISFP due to the plastic surgery comment. I can't see an INFP caring about looks to the point where they use their entire savings for the sake of physical appearance.

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would be inclined towards ISFP due to the plastic surgery comment. I can't see an INFP caring about looks to the point where they use their entire savings for the sake of physical appearance.

Well I'm ugly to the point where strangers walk by me and say "she's f**king ugly.." and people on the bus have gone to sit by me and scurried to another seat after they got a good look at me. I think strangers actually think I'm a transvestite.. I'm not just slightly unattractive.. and I don't think any type wants to be ugly..

Standuble

Well I'm ugly to the point where strangers walk by me and say "she's f**king ugly.." and people on the bus have gone to sit by me and scurried to another seat after they got a good look at me. I think strangers actually think I'm a transvestite.. I'm not just slightly unattractive.. and I don't think any type wants to be ugly..

I see. I wasn't sure whether you wanted the surgery specifically for the college scene or not but this implies not. I will retract my previous determination and try and come up with an answer later on.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It looks like you're present typing may be fairly accurate.

As far as ugliness goes, what shines forth from your true character?

Let your dazzling heart sparkle with a life force, and all the stars shall dance in song!

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It looks like you're present typing may be fairly accurate.

As far as ugliness goes, what shines forth from your true character?

Let your dazzling heart sparkle with a life force, and all the stars shall dance in song!

I tend to empathize with people very well but it's uncomfortable for me to actually comfort them, and I tend to be very generous with my money and time .

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
IxFP sounds right.

I'm sorry about your struggle with your appearance. You might want to consider going to a professional aesthetician / makeup artist instead, though. They can cut your hair and trim your eyebrows in shapes that flatter your overall look, and they can teach you to contour with certain makeup colors and textures. I understand it must be hard but I think you would be doing yourself a huge disservice to delay your education in favor of plastic surgery.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How do you feel about things along the lines of higher awareness and esoteric systems?

She already said in the OP that she tends away from the abstract...

[MENTION=19737]lunareclipze[/MENTION],

My guess would be ISFP based on the comments youve provided.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
What about Ni? Like as my dom function..?

Yeah, it just seems possible that your Ni is pretty strong or that it could be your dominant. I am not 100% certain because you do seem to describe yourself in a more physical sense (you do it in such a negative way), but this...

I'm very interested in psychology and evolution. I love finding out the instinctual reasons and the psychological reasons humans do the things they do
...this tells me that you might have an Ni mindset. But who knows...

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How do you feel about things along the lines of higher awareness and esoteric systems?

I believe in psychics, auras and their meaning, and voodoo but that's pretty much it as far as stuff like that goes.

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, it just seems possible that your Ni is pretty strong or that it could be your dominant. I am not 100% certain because you do seem to describe yourself in a more physical sense (you do it in such a negative way), but this...

...this tells me that you might have an Ni mindset. But who knows...

wouldn't that type me as INTJ or INFJ? That would make my auxiliary function Te or Fe which doesn't really seem possible because i don't seem to use Te at all and my Fe is very poor

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
wouldn't that type me as INTJ or INFJ? That would make my auxiliary function Te or Fe which doesn't really seem possible because i don't seem to use Te at all and my Fe is very poor

In my opinion, anything (almost anything) is possible especially since I don't know you. I am not saying that you should be typed as Ni-dom, but I thought it would be interesting to see how Ni is found in you (which would happen if you're ISFP anyway...)