• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Really confused what is my enneagram type?

What is my enneagram type?

• 9w1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5w4

• 4w3

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w3

• 2w1

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• Total voters

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I tested first as a 4w3, that made some sense, then 5w4 that made some sense too, then 9w1 which made some sense too (especially saying it embodies the other characteristics of other enneagram types)

If anyone would like to compare and contrast the three. That would be great as well.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's very possible that you have a 5, 4, and 9 in there. 5 is a head fix, 4 a heart fix, and 9 is a gut fix. Now you just need to decide which one is strongest. Just read up on em, maybe ask some people who know you well, try to honestly assess yourself. Then you stack em from there.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh okay, I'll try doing that. For now I'll read up on them. :) Thanks!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find myself more of a 4 first, a 5 second, and a 9 last. Really did the outweighing of it all! :)

Last edited:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, I figured it out. I am a 4w5, 5w4, 9w1 person for sure!

Thanks [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION]

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, I figured it out. I am a 4w5, 5w4, 9w1 person for sure!

Thanks [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION]

Glad you found something that felt like you! Here's a description of your tritype:

The Contemplative – 459
-Intuitive/Original
-Knowledgable/Wise
-Accepting/Peaceful
-Highly self-aware and reflective, you are very shy, reserved and self-conscious. You need regular quiet time to reflect on your thoughts and emotions. Easily flooded with emotion, it is difficult for you to voice your ideas and feelings to others.

From this site: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/246-Tritype-Descriptions-and-Archetypes

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Glad you found something that felt like you! Here's a description of your tritype:

The Contemplative – 459
-Intuitive/Original
-Knowledgable/Wise
-Accepting/Peaceful
-Highly self-aware and reflective, you are very shy, reserved and self-conscious. You need regular quiet time to reflect on your thoughts and emotions. Easily flooded with emotion, it is difficult for you to voice your ideas and feelings to others.

From this site: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/246-Tritype-Descriptions-and-Archetypes

Oh my gosh! Thank you so, so, so, much! I read the detailed version of it and wow, it totally describes me to a T! This makes me happy! :D :hug: :party2: :roundthnx:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh my gosh! Thank you so, so, so, much! I read the detailed version of it and wow, it totally describes me to a T! This makes me happy! :D :hug: :party2: :roundthnx:

Awww, girl! :D

So glad I could help! :hug:

Partyin' right with ya
:party2:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so