• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type my best male friend...pleeeease.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Ahoi. Yeah. I've been goooone for a long time. Not that this is of interest..... Due to depression I'm stuck at home and trying to remember what I once enjoyed, and that's why this forum came to my mind and the whole mbti-thing.
Sorry, tmi I guess. Guess you will not know me at all. Buuuuut.... I have a close male friend that I've met after I kind of forgot about the mbti-stuff and all, but I'm really interested now about what his type might be. I have a good idea about what he is, but I will keep it to myself so I don't influence you......well.

He:
- is 38 by now, has studied history and sociology but has worked at 1000s of different jobs, often as a barkeeper. Met him at my last job as online editor. He quit this job after 1 year and went on a trip to pakistan, iran etc.
- he is extremeley talkative and has a veeeeery fast mind and is extremely fast in making associations and jokes all the time.
- he is very creative, especially with words and wordplays etc.
- he has had 1000s of relationships I'd say.
- he is very passionate, and has strong point of views, often unconventional and questioning all kinds of standards and systems
- is always working on himself and his problems - at the moment he is into meditating - but he's not spiritual, he just want to find some kind of inner contentment
- he can be kind of unstable, I'd say, about his romantic relationships. I mean, he's ready to end a relationships that's not working, and he seems to fall in love easily
- as a friend, he is extremely reliable. could call him in the middle of the night if I needed his comfort.
- he is very good at talking about his feelings and thoughts, very good at expressing himself
- I'd say he's kind of an idealist :).... don't know how to explain....I mean, he has not changed the world for the better this far, but I can see idealism in him in all he does...
- since we have a real emotional connection, I'm rather sure that he must be an NF....
- I can say that he absolutely doesn't care about material values....
- I think he has a hard time doing the same job for too long ;)....
- He has drastic changes in mood, I would say....he can be extremely enthusiastic and melancholic....he himself says that he is not really depressed, but often struggles with feelings of loneliness
- He's always interested in getting to know new people, he can be a lot of fun in group but also one-on-one

well, I know it's not much, but I'm really interested in any of your guesses :)....

S

Stansmith

ENFP 4w3 - 7w8 - 1w2 Sx/So, or 7w8 - 4w3 - 1w2 Sx/So

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
My first impression says ENFJ if you are talking about function hobobola. Otherwise ENFP works. Would you say he has a S inferior or T one?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I would guess ENFP 7w8 sx/so

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ahoi. Yeah. I've been goooone for a long time. Not that this is of interest..... Due to depression I'm stuck at home and trying to remember what I once enjoyed, and that's why this forum came to my mind and the whole mbti-thing.
Sorry, tmi I guess. Guess you will not know me at all. Buuuuut.... I have a close male friend that I've met after I kind of forgot about the mbti-stuff and all, but I'm really interested now about what his type might be. I have a good idea about what he is, but I will keep it to myself so I don't influence you......well.

He:
- is 38 by now, has studied history and sociology but has worked at 1000s of different jobs, often as a barkeeper. Met him at my last job as online editor. He quit this job after 1 year and went on a trip to pakistan, iran etc.
- he is extremeley talkative and has a veeeeery fast mind and is extremely fast in making associations and jokes all the time.
- he is very creative, especially with words and wordplays etc.
- he has had 1000s of relationships I'd say.
- he is very passionate, and has strong point of views, often unconventional and questioning all kinds of standards and systems
- is always working on himself and his problems - at the moment he is into meditating - but he's not spiritual, he just want to find some kind of inner contentment
- he can be kind of unstable, I'd say, about his romantic relationships. I mean, he's ready to end a relationships that's not working, and he seems to fall in love easily
- as a friend, he is extremely reliable. could call him in the middle of the night if I needed his comfort.
- he is very good at talking about his feelings and thoughts, very good at expressing himself
- I'd say he's kind of an idealist :).... don't know how to explain....I mean, he has not changed the world for the better this far, but I can see idealism in him in all he does...
- since we have a real emotional connection, I'm rather sure that he must be an NF....
- I can say that he absolutely doesn't care about material values....
- I think he has a hard time doing the same job for too long ;)....
- He has drastic changes in mood, I would say....he can be extremely enthusiastic and melancholic....he himself says that he is not really depressed, but often struggles with feelings of loneliness
- He's always interested in getting to know new people, he can be a lot of fun in group but also one-on-one

well, I know it's not much, but I'm really interested in any of your guesses :)....

ENFP…