• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFP or what? (Video)

S

Stansmith

I've decided for a while now on being an ENFP 6w7-4w3-9w1 So/Sx. However, some aspects I'm specifically doubtful of are my cognitive-extroversion, as well as my heart-fix (3w4 vs 4w3). Regardless, I'm open to any comments on whatever general vibe I give off from an MBTI and/or Enneagram standpoint. I apologize if I come off as vain.

[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION] [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION]

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
For some reason I really want to say isfp or esfp. I'm getting an Se impression from you. It looks like you're not revealing your true power. I see a great well of energy within and your lazy demeanor signifies that you're not being challenged enough to reveal it. Maybe I'm projecting something. Maybe you're an INFJ.

S

Stansmith

For some reason I really want to say isfp or esfp. I'm getting an Se impression from you. It looks like you're not revealing your true power. I see a great well of energy within and your lazy demeanor signifies that you're not being challenged enough to reveal it.

Interesting. I look at my room and I don't really see details like I'd imagine a Se-user does. All I see is a vague, general image that I quickly forget once I look in another direction. I feel like I transcend my immediate environment, if that makes sense.

Standuble

I'm inclined to agree with DJ Arendee about an SFP typing though my typing skills leave something to be desired.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
You could even be ENTJ :huh:

I'm not seeing Ne or Si. You have a physical presence to you that is tangible. When I speak to Ne or Si users it often feels like I'm talking to a plastic bag or a cloud of gas. Se valuing types look sturdy, stolid and will push back with equal force.

I'll go with ESFP. You could be a 6, you could be an 8. Depends on your core fears. You say you get angry when you see others harmed or bullied, this is often a projection from 8's, though I suppose it can also be a white-knight reaction from 6's.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
As far as Se types go, I know for a fact you are not ENFJ, ESTP, or INTJ.

S

Stansmith

[MENTION=10984]DJ Arendee[/MENTION]

I certainly experience my own physical presence closer to how you describe Ne-users, although more subtly. I can't really consider myself a bodily, sensual person, and I'm definitely not the type who can 'push back' with equal force. I'm more likely to stay in the same position I'm in, if anything.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For some reason I really want to say isfp or esfp. I'm getting an Se impression from you. It looks like you're not revealing your true power. I see a great well of energy within and your lazy demeanor signifies that you're not being challenged enough to reveal it. Maybe I'm projecting something. Maybe you're an INFJ.

ISFP was my initial reaction as well.

Not sure there is enough energy for ESFP. Also, there is an economy/efficiency of communication.

I get much more of an Fi vibe than Fe.

S

Stansmith

ISFP was my initial reaction as well.

Not sure there is enough energy for ESFP. Also, there is an economy/efficiency of communication.

I get much more of an Fi vibe than Fe.

What Se-Ni characteristics do you notice?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
All I certainly see is Fi.

And it's there to an extent and in a way that, imo, almost unmistakably points to FP, not TJ.

Not sure yet on SeNi vs SiNe.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Ok, finished now.

The whole time there was this eye movement thing you had going on that made me think SeNi.

I've got a similar kinda thing, I think, although I'm probably a little more lost (Ni).

I didn't give into that judgment, tho, and kept looking for SiNe.

I would say that you don't seem to have that much of a "harshness" or "coldness" that I sometimes associate with Se, relative to Ne. Ne seems very airy and ethereal, like the user's gaze on you and things is soft, whereas Se users gaze much more penetratingly, much more "in your face", much more direct, almost confrontational (not the exact word needed, but it's something like that).

The kicker for me was your answer to the question, "What do you think most about?"

I think an NFP would've just started spewing out the mouth all different kinds of stuff they constantly think about.

You gave it a moment's thought, and said, "I don't know."

That speaks to a very high likelihood of SFP, imo.

You're also either gay or bisexual.

S

Stansmith

[MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION]

You're also either gay or bisexual.

:laugh:

I was honestly flustered and embarrassed about trying to articulate my thought process and thought I'd skip the question entirely. Generally, I tend to think about whatever random thing comes to mind without any consistent pattern. I'd say it's a constant dialogue of "I wonder why..", "I've noticed this and that", "this is better than this", "I (don't) like this because...", etc. Sometimes I daydream and think about what I would be doing in some hypothetical future situation/paradise.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Generally, I tend to think about whatever random thing comes to mind without any consistent pattern.

This is why I see SeNi.

NeSi users are very grounded in their Si framework.

NiSe users are much more unhinged, kinda just working with whatever "random" stuff Ni brings up.

B

brainheart

Ooo, you're cute. I had no idea :D

I have to say I fail to see Ne. Like totally. You don't go on tangents at all and answer the questions in a very literal way. Very Se.

Also XSFP because I get the same you're super cute feeling I get from XSFPs. Seriously, I love XSFPs. :wubbie: (I think ISFP is more likely than ESFP, though.)

Also I'm going for either 963 or 639 for core + tritype.

It's crazy what a difference a video makes in your perception of a person.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are most definitely an FP, and I agree with SFP (leaning towards ISFP). Being 6w7 and so/sx could definitely make you think and seem like you're an extrovert though. Gotta admit, the fact that you post like 20 pictures in half of your forum posts is what initially got me thinking Se. You place a lot of importance on image and what you see = it all seems like physically mapping out the details and images of the thoughts you're sharing. I mean, I'm an ENFP (shout-out to all those who think I'm a mistyped ESFJ
daydreaming.gif
) and I find those "what do you picture ___ looking like" threads fun but I don't take it nearly as seriously or put as much effort into it as you do. The way you find these common physical characteristics among people you believe to share a similar type reminds me a lot of [MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION] who's an Se-dom. Stuff like that is simply not on my priority list.

S

Stansmith

Some ISFPs

Lol, I can maybe see myself in them. Although I relate to the effects of unhealthy Si in NFPs pretty well. I feel like I inhibit the expression of a lot of whatever Ne wackiness people expect, I can certainly go on tangents. I've never experienced tertiary Ni conspiracy-related obsessions, although I can maybe see how I've reacted to things in a paranoid, narrow-minded way in the past.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This is why I see SeNi.

NeSi users are very grounded in their Si framework.

NiSe users are much more unhinged, kinda just working with whatever "random" stuff Ni brings up.

I agree with this, too. Si is what links my Ne jumps from one point to the next.