• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Give me attention

What do you think?

• Total voters

Nicki

Retired
What do you think my type is? Enneagram and MBTI-Jung wise (guess my pure Jung type if you want to though). Shower me with attention.

I think I'm an ESFJ in MBTI-Jung though I'm either an Se-Te ESFP or an ESTJ in pure Jung. Probably ESFP though because I have terrible intuition. I'm ESFJ in MBTI because of how expressive and bubby I can be. In enneagram, I'm either 3w2 or cp6w7. Some combination of 631 makes the most sense to me because I focus a lot on moral purity and being perfect according to my own principles. I could have a 9w8 or 8w9 fix though. I'm definitely so/sx but I like to play with so/sp mostly because I don't care much about my relationships with people and care a lot about resources. But I don't give a fuck about personal safety most of the time so sp last makes much more sense to me.

I'm going to mention my servants and worshippers.
[MENTION=15886]superunknown[/MENTION] [MENTION=13147]senza tema[/MENTION] [MENTION=9627]Chawie[/MENTION] [MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION] [MENTION=9160]HelenOfTroy[/MENTION] [MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=13112]Stigmata[/MENTION] [MENTION=9273]Vasilisa[/MENTION] [MENTION=9602]YWIR[/MENTION] [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION]

Last edited:
W

WALMART

LORD

:worthy:

ESFP 1w9 so/sx

Or ENTJ

I have a suspicion you are introverted by Jung's standard. Why do you think you aren't?

(E3 probably fits better, I just wanna be contrary)

Nicki

Retired
LORD

:worthy:

ESFP 1w9 so/sx

Or ENTJ

I have a suspicion you are introverted by Jung's standard. Why do you think you aren't?

(E3 probably fits better, I just wanna be contrary)

Thank you for recognizing your goddess.

Interesting! IDC what type I am as long as it's a BOSS type. Both ESFP and ENTJ are bosses so I'm cool with those typings.

Why introverted in Jung? I know I'm probably an introvert or ambivert in MBTI because I'm rather reclusive IRL but I always thought of myself as an extravert in Jung.

(You are me.)

W

WALMART

Thank you for recognizing your goddess.

Interesting! IDC what type I am as long as it's a BOSS type. Both ESFP and ENTJ are bosses so I'm cool with those typings.

Why introverted in Jung? I know I'm probably an introvert or ambivert in MBTI because I'm rather reclusive IRL but I always thought of myself as an extravert in Jung.

(You are me.)

It's tough. I can't say Te for Jung, your primary deal isn't constant intellectualization. I might say Fe, you're pretty expressive with your thoughts. Se and Ne are harder to tell, being irrational functions... I'd have to monitor you or ask 100 questions I'm not prepped for.

My best guess has you in the introverted rational realm - Ti or Fi, but maybe Si. Si/Te might work really well. That's prolly my favorite prognosis, or Si/Fe.

(You are my dad. TIME PARADOX.)

Nicki

Retired
It's tough. I can't say Te for Jung, your primary deal isn't constant intellectualization. I might say Fe, you're pretty expressive with your thoughts. Se and Ne are harder to tell, being irrational functions... I'd have to monitor you or ask 100 questions I'm not prepped for.

My best guess has you in the introverted rational realm - Ti or Fi, but maybe Si. Si/Te might work really well. That's prolly my favorite prognosis, or Si/Fe.

(You are my dad. TIME PARADOX.)

Interesting. Irrational functions are weird. I just know I have really bad intuition. I'm absolutely terrible at looking between the lines and relying on my hunches. I freak out and get paranoid about anything vague.

So IxxP or ISxJ? I think I could be an IxxP in pure Jung because I seem to use a lot of Pi. I'm almost constantly making self-referential judgments. I refer to myself much more than I refer to anything objective. Any IxxP could make sense except ISTP IMO. I'm not sure if I'm cautious enough to be Pi dom though. My Pe function isn't my weakness, I think.

(I am your grandma who's also a cannibal. Don't be afraid though.)

W

WALMART

Interesting. Irrational functions are weird. I just know I have really bad intuition. I'm absolutely terrible at looking between the lines and relying on my hunches. I freak out and get paranoid about anything vague.

So IxxP or ISxJ? I think I could be an IxxP in pure Jung because I seem to use a lot of Pi. I'm almost constantly making self-referential judgments. I refer to myself much more than I refer to anything objective. Any IxxP could make sense except ISTP IMO. I'm not sure if I'm cautious enough to be Pi dom though. My Pe function isn't my weakness, I think.

(I am your grandma who's also a cannibal. Don't be afraid though.)

I have no clue. Everyone has a little ISTP in 'em, though.

(Cookies plx)

Nicki

Retired
I have no clue. Everyone has a little ISTP in 'em, though.

(Cookies plx)

I don't believe in ISTPs.

(Gives Jon disgusting cookies of doom)

W

WALMART

I don't believe in ISTPs.

(Gives Jon disgusting cookies of doom)

Whatever helps you sleep at night. They will persist.

Hm. What are your ideals? (I'd spoiler tag this but I'm on my phone and urg)

(Uses introverted irrational function to eat disgusting cookies of doom)

(wants milk)

Nicki

Retired
Whatever helps you sleep at night. They will persist.

Hm. What are your ideals? (I'd spoiler tag this but I'm on my phone and urg)

(Uses introverted irrational function to eat disgusting cookies of doom)

(wants milk)

Will they destroy me with their motorcycles and machines?

(When did that happen? You used to be cool but now you're boring.)

(gives Jon spoiled milk)

W

WALMART

(gives Jon spoiled milk)

(BORING JON DRINKS SPOILED MILK AND FALLS ASLEEP)

I'll answer for serious later

W

WALMART

(gives Jon spoiled milk)

You leave the worst reps. I hope they get you.

I think there's a middle ground between all the functions. Especially getting older, a lot of what you've perceived can start getting put into perspective. For a lot of people with pronounced personalities on either of the spectrum, this reconciliation never really happens, and you get a nice Jungian label stuck on you.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who are you? Did you change your name?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm still going with entj small e based on your pic :>

I'm still going with entj small e based on your pic :>

Yes, I agree with this.

In terms of enneagram, 3w2 so/sx sounds good to me.
361 sounds like an overly dutiful tritype for you though, both 6 and 1 are superego types with a focus on responsibility that I don't necessarily see in you. 7 head fix might fit better, but IDK. I'm confused by people who change their minds all the time and ultimately tend to go along with whatever they say or believe.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Clearly you're an INTP 5w6 so/sx. Your posts radiate with rationalism and high-minded reasoning. It makes my brain hurt!

Nicki

Retired
Yes, I agree with this.

In terms of enneagram, 3w2 so/sx sounds good to me.
361 sounds like an overly dutiful tritype for you though, both 6 and 1 are superego types with a focus on responsibility that I don't necessarily see in you. 7 head fix might fit better, but IDK. I'm confused by people who change their minds all the time and ultimately tend to go along with whatever they say or believe.

In MBTI-Jung or Jung?

Yeah, 361 descriptions don't fit me at all. I'm definitely not that serious. Though I have much more trouble with anxiety than 7s seem to have. I'll probably change my type next week out of boredom, not going to lie lol. I don't think I've changed my enneagram tritype much though. I've always stuck with either 361, 631, or 371.

Starry

Okay Devi my dear I'm here to provide you with some attention.

I haven't read the thread or viewed the poll results because I don't want to be influenced... but considering my opinion concerning what I believe your type to be hasn't changed I now have no idea why I'm doing this...

I still believe you are a little 'In Charge' ENTJ. You don't have 6w5 as an option though so wtf? Give me some attention back and explain this massive oversight to me :wink:

S

Stansmith

In MBTI-Jung or Jung?

Yeah, 361 descriptions don't fit me at all. I'm definitely not that serious. Though I have much more trouble with anxiety than 7s seem to have. I'll probably change my type next week out of boredom, not going to lie lol. I don't think I've changed my enneagram tritype much though. I've always stuck with either 361, 631, or 371.

3s can have some repressed anxiety since 6 is their security point.

B

brainheart

I freak out and get paranoid about anything vague.

My ESFP 6w7 husband is this way too. He loves math because you can check your answers to make sure they're 100% right, while discussing literature or a similar topic intimidates him because it's all so nebulous.

The fact that you don't care about your relationships with people makes me think so/sp is more likely, and that you probably prefer T over F. What about ESTP or ESTJ?

I don't get an introverted feeling from what you say in this thread at all. You seem like a total cognitive extrovert to me.