• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Give me attention

What do you think?

• Total voters

Nicki

Retired
Okay Devi my dear I'm here to provide you with some attention.

I haven't read the thread or viewed the poll results because I don't want to be influenced... but considering my opinion concerning what I believe your type to be hasn't changed I now have no idea why I'm doing this...

I still believe you are a little 'In Charge' ENTJ. You don't have 6w5 as an option though so wtf? Give me some attention back and explain this massive oversight to me :wink:

I will forever be an ENTJ boss on the inside. 6w7 seems more likely than 6w5. I get escapist when I'm stressed out and I love having new things to take in. I'm also fairly high-energy sometimes.

My ESFP 6w7 husband is this way too. He loves math because you can check your answers to make sure they're 100% right, while discussing literature or a similar topic intimidates him because it's all so nebulous.

The fact that you don't care about your relationships with people makes me think so/sp is more likely, and that you probably prefer T over F. What about ESTP or ESTJ?

I don't get an introverted feeling from what you say in this thread at all. You seem like a total cognitive extrovert to me.

I'm the same way. I love anything that involves numbers and facts. I'm okay with analyzing literature that isn't too complicated but when there are hidden meanings everywhere, I tend to feel uncomfortable.

I definitely could see it. I'm not very afraid of getting close to others though. Sometimes I immediately connect with people. I can't see ESTP because I'm an introverted extravert and I don't relate to Ti. I'm also somewhat morally rigid. ESTJ could fit. My intuition is terrible though.

I agree, at my worst, I get obsessed with the external world. Spending time reflecting frightens me when I'm unhealthy.

Starry

I will forever be an ENTJ boss on the inside. 6w7 seems more likely than 6w5. I get escapist when I'm stressed out and I love having new things to take in. I'm also fairly high-energy sometimes.

See here in lies the *mystery* of the 6w5 (<-that's so weird to me that I just wrote that sentence that way...) as instinctual variants appear to have more of an influence on the 6w5...turning what should be your 'classically expressed' introverts...into 'introverts that can out-extrovert many extroverts' (just as an aside...growing up my Mom had correctly identified the presence of either introversion or extrovertion in all of her offspring...and quite possibly in all of the *entire population of the world* for that matter...with one exception. She incorrectly typed one of my sisters and me...proclaiming to nearly everyone we'd meet for reasons that still allude me to this day...that I (an ENFP e7w6) was one of her introverted children...and my INFJ 6w5cp sister was one of her extroverted children.)

What do you believe your variants are?

Starry

See here in lies the *mystery* of the 6w5 (<-that's so weird to me that I just wrote that sentence that way...) as instinctual variants appear to have more of an influence on the 6w5...turning what should be your 'classically expressed' introverts...into 'introverts that can out-extrovert many extroverts' (just as an aside...growing up my Mom had correctly identified the presence of either introversion or extrovertion in all of her offspring...and quite possibly in all of the *entire population of the world* for that matter...with one exception. She incorrectly typed one of my sisters and me...proclaiming to nearly everyone we'd meet for reasons that still allude me to this day...that I (an ENFP e7w6) was one of her introverted children...and my INFJ 6w5cp sister was one of her extroverted children.)

^^okay I just came back because I realized you are full-on not even going to know what I'm talking about here.

6w5 sx or so even... can be a highly dynamic, high-energy, progressive, extrovertedish person...more forward and less meek than many 6w7s. Counterphobia in the 6w7... that Marilyn Monroe thread is the perfect example to use actually... counterphobic 6w7s, like Marilyn, generally use sexuality...and the power they wield over men and women from it...to achieve states of fearlessness.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How many pages...wow.

You reek of a baby deedee, follow the path youngling and you may end up a matured ENTJ.
Alternatively i could buy ESFP...but it's a longshot.

Really not seeing ESFJ .... can you link me a quote of Jung which you think could indicate this?

Are you really thirteen? Really, really?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wait are you thirteen? I would've used better language when speaking with you perhaps maybe idk is that necessary or important.

Haha ahhh anyway wow

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SFP. No clue about e-type. So/sx variant.

Nicki

Retired

^^okay I just came back because I realized you are full-on not even going to know what I'm talking about here.

6w5 sx or so even... can be a highly dynamic, high-energy, progressive, extrovertedish person...more forward and less meek than many 6w7s. Counterphobia in the 6w7... that Marilyn Monroe thread is the perfect example to use actually... counterphobic 6w7s, like Marilyn, generally use sexuality...and the power they wield over men and women from it...to achieve states of fearlessness.

I'm probably so/sx though I might be so/sp. Could you go into greater detail? Marilyn always seemed phobic to me. From what I know of her, she always ran away from her fear and was very dependent on others.

Nicki

Retired
How many pages...wow.

You reek of a baby deedee, follow the path youngling and you may end up a matured ENTJ.
Alternatively i could buy ESFP...but it's a longshot.

Really not seeing ESFJ .... can you link me a quote of Jung which you think could indicate this?

Are you really thirteen? Really, really?

Nearly everyone in this thread suggested ENTJ lol. But yes, I am Dee from the past. No, I'm not ESFJ in Jung. In MBTI-Jung, which relies more on persona, I think I could be ESFJ.

Wait are you thirteen? I would've used better language when speaking with you perhaps maybe idk is that necessary or important.

Haha ahhh anyway wow

I'm not 13 lol.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nearly everyone in this thread suggested ENTJ lol. But yes, I am Dee from the past. No, I'm not ESFJ in Jung. In MBTI-Jung, which relies more on persona, I think I could be ESFJ.

I'm not 13 lol.

Yah but, do say your age though, because it's not far off.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Post a video.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm

Omg I am hating you so much right now!! That was a full on fight with my curiosity and my weak attention span. I can't take it!! Just tell me if its worth it to keep going I'm on 30 billion right now.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I preferred your old username. :(