• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chandler's Type!

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
NOW WITH VIDEO

God I need my eyebrows waxed.

[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] [MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION] [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=6877]Marmotini[/MENTION] [MENTION=7254]Wind-Up Rex[/MENTION] [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION] [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION] [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] [MENTION=14676]Ism[/MENTION] - I think that's everyone? Hopefully this works! Also I hope I usually don't sound this nasal. Or deep-voiced. I think my voice gets lower when I have a lot to say. :shrug: Oh man [MENTION=15963]Devi[/MENTION] I may have forgotten to mention you but my kisses go out to you as well.

Oh, and [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION] asked for this originally right? Or I told you I'd do this? Anyway I'm mentioning you as well so.
[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION] [MENTION=15318]Saudade[/MENTION] [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] maybe you can help as well?

Edit: JFC I never look at the camera. I always look up when I'm thinking about stuff. Or maybe the laptop is just too low. Idk. Also here's a pic of me so you can see that my hair doesn't look as stupid from face-to-face view:

1375058_10202472650404581_187826870_n.jpg

With my ENFJ 2w3 momma.

Awwwwww, you're so gorgeous!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
After some thought, I'm now pretty certain about ENFP over ESFP -- just because you seem much more in the future, than in the moment? If that makes sense? :/ More interested in possibilities than the here-and-now. (Which I see as more Ne>Se than N>S, btw -- I'm not terribly here-and-now either)

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If not ENFP, I could see ESFP/ENFJ for you.

[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]nay

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If not ENFP, I could see ESFP/ENFJ for you.

[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]nay

I think the general consensus is that I'm blatantly ExFx (like how people talk about Kelly Clarkson's type) but what the two unsure letters are are up for debate. I am still sticking with ENFP but I'm willing to hear out an argument for ESFP because I could see why people would think that. I've basically kicked both EFJs out of the realm of possibility (although I still do entertain the thought when it comes to mind) personally - or any J type really, but I'm interested in hearing arguments for either one.