• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chandler's Type!

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]

First off, if [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] gives you the crap about 7's being all "dark and mysterious" inside, I wouldn't really give it much thought. He is right that sx/sp 7w6's can be like that, but he tends to think that all 7's are like that. To be frank I think that's a crock of shit, and again, that's more associated with the sx/sp 7's.

However, I will give Elfboy credit because I believe that he is right about you being a core 2w3 as opposed to a 7w6. You tend to have the classic, "I'll scratch your back, and can scratch mine policy" of a 2w3. Also, on camera, you don't have the nervous body language of a 7w6 either.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

First off, if [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] gives you the crap about 7's being all "dark and mysterious" inside, I wouldn't really give it much thought. He is right that sx/sp 7w6's can be like that, but he tends to think that all 7's are like that. To be frank I think that's a crock of shit, and again, that's more associated with the sx/sp 7's.

However, I will give Elfboy credit because I believe that he is right about you being a core 2w3 as opposed to a 7w6. You tend to have the classic, "I'll scratch your back, and can scratch mine policy" of a 2w3. Also, on camera, you don't have the nervous body language of a 7w6 either.
Ok…
7w6 is nervous?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I never said they were "dark" (Social 7s are generally not very dark). I said they were self centered and not very emotional

yeah

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Ok…
7w6 is nervous?

They can be, but not as nervous as you pal.
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]

I never said they were "dark" (Social 7s are generally not very dark). I said they were self centered and not very emotional

Ok I'm glad we agree that social 7's aren't dark. I also agree that they are self-centered. However, I'm not sure if I agree that they aren't very emotional. I just think it's you who is not very emotional because you have a 3 fix, and you think all 7's are like that.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
you have a point about the Social 2. this throws a wrench in things cuz social 2s are extremely power seeking (Naranjo even typed Napoleon Bonaparte as a Social 2! one of his few typings I disagree with).

So where do we go from here? :alttongue:

however, I still see too much emotionality for 7, even Social 7 to be feasible.
7 positive outlook: avoiding the negative, rationalization, delayed response to negative emotions
2 positive outlook: putting out positive emotion and energy with the intention of affecting the mood of the room/atmosphere/interaction

Dunno, I feel like the only time I had an immediate emotional reaction while we've interacted was when you told me that story about your friend and the dog. Oh and character background you were telling me about. :puppy_dog_eyes: The first was because well...I love dogs. Like probably more than people. And animal abuse has always gotten a strong emotional response out of me so that could just be personal. The character thing I have no idea why I cried - it was sad but like I couldn't picture myself crying over it in retrospect. Maybe the music we sent each other prompted it haha. I'm not sure how much I relate to rationalization of emotion but I definitely interpret it to mean something about whatever it is I'm experiencing emotions about.

Have you ever seen him other than happy for that matter? Even when he's bitching about guys I almost never see him getting all worked up about it; it's more of a careless abandon.

I actually get really worked up over the "reading between the lines" part of interactions with guys. Well not emotional, but frustrated or stressed. Not when I'm around them of course, I wait til they leave to do that. :D

there's a constant, subtle sensitivity to him, like his mood is easy to put a dent in.
at least temporarily, though he does tend to "bounce back" pretty quickly, which I could see as a case for 7

Care-Fragile-Shipping-Label-D1029.gif

As far as I am concerned, the case of your type(s) is closed. But if you like, we can talk about your sense of fashion now.

HAHA okay, I'm an open book. Shoot me your questions. ;)

Yeah, I always figured the 2-ish-ness came from the so/sx -- you seem too carefree, for lack of a better word, to not be a 7 -- so I agree with your assessment, [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]. :)

Would you also attribute my higher levels of emotion to the 2-ish-ness or the so/sx-ness? :thinking: Glad you agree though girly!

How people-oriented are you? There are some ESFJs here and there that can almost seem like ENFPs because Fe isn't as "J" as Te is. But a so/sx ESFJ with strong Ne and a 2 fix would be extremely people-oriented. From what you said, ENFP>ESFJ.

I would call myself people-oriented but too a point. Extremely social people drain me. Even when I want to interact with people sometimes, I end up just turning them down and spending time in my room playing video games or watching TV. I also can get frustrated about how my mom (ENFJ 2w3 so/sx or sx/so) makes friends literally everywhere she goes, especially when I'm with her since I usually want to go, get whatever we came for, and leave. I mean I make conversation sometimes too but she does it to the point where it slows us down and I don't like waiting.

HAHA, don't worry dude. I've learned this a bit through talking to him as well. :newwink:

I concede to the fact that I do have the 2w3 "give and get back" follow-through, mostly because it's been said I do in multiple posts earlier. But to be fair, the one time I was on camera with you was after like, what, 7 shots? And I'm small and Asian so that should say something. How do 7w6s have nervous body language? Because I may know what you're talking about from personal experience. :)

Ok I'm glad we agree that social 7's aren't dark. I also agree that they are self-centered. However, I'm not sure if I agree that they aren't very emotional. I just think it's you who is not very emotional because you have a 3 fix, and you think all 7's are like that.

And my fix is definitely 2 so. :hi:

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

HAHA, don't worry dude. I've learned this a bit through talking to him as well.

I've learned a great deal about the enneagram from Elfboy, and I think that he's brilliant. But some of his theories are just straight up whack.

I concede to the fact that I do have the 2w3 "give and get back" follow-through, mostly because it's been said I do in multiple posts earlier. But to be fair, the one time I was on camera with you was after like, what, 7 shots? And I'm small and Asian so that should say something. How do 7w6s have nervous body language? Because I may know what you're talking about from personal experience.

The main difference that I have seen between the 7w6 and the 2w3 so/sx is that the 7w6 views their little posse as their group for fun, partying, and stimulation. On the other hand, the 2w3 views their group almost like one big happy family.

Also about the body language...

If you look at Justin Timberlake vs. Justin Beiber in a video, they can look almost identical to the naked eye. However, if you notice Justin Timberlake (a core 7w6 so/sx) tends to have more nervous body language. However, Beiber (a core 2w3 so/sx) tends to not have that nervous body language. Just look at some videos of 7w6 so/sx types vs. 2w3 so/sx types and you can see a clear difference.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They can be, but not as nervous as you pal.
seconded

I think in my case it's more the strong Self Preservation (though I'm sure the 3 fix plays into it). Self Preservation 7s are ruthless mother fuckers

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

I'm glad we agree on that at least.

I think in my case it's more the strong Self Preservation (though I'm sure the 3 fix plays into it). Self Preservation 7s are ruthless mother fuckers

I could buy that.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=17131]I've learned a great deal about the enneagram from Elfboy, and I think that he's brilliant. But some of his theories are just straight up whack.

LMAO, yes to both points.

The main difference that I have seen between the 7w6 and the 2w3 so/sx is that the 7w6 views their little posse as their group for fun, partying, and stimulation. On the other hand, the 2w3 views their group almost like one big happy family.

Oh, I definitely relate more to 2w3 in this sense. Yeah, my friends are fun people to be around but honestly I could just be hanging around their houses and still be having a good time with them. We also support and love each other like family, too.

If you look at Justin Timberlake vs. Justin Beiber in a video, they can look almost identical to the naked eye. However, if you notice Justin Timberlake (a core 7w6 so/sx) tends to have more nervous body language. However, Beiber (a core 2w3 so/sx) tends to not have that nervous body language. Just look at some videos of 7w6 so/sx types vs. 2w3 so/sx types and you can see a clear difference.

I relate more to JT than JB in this case. Not because I'm biased against the Biebs or anything (although he is an idiot), I just see more of JT's body language in myself than JB's body language. Also, hypothetically, I couldn't do what Bieber does at his live shows - strut out with confidence, fluid body motion, etc. Timberlake, on the other hand, I could totally see myself doing. Spinning around, bopping up and down while singing, more spontaneous than choreographed, etc.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Would you also attribute my higher levels of emotion to the 2-ish-ness or the so/sx-ness? :thinking: Glad you agree though girly!
Higher levels than what? Other ENFPs? (Pretty much all ENFPs are "more emotional" to an ESTJ. :laugh: )

But in all seriousness -- say you have a set amount of interpersonal energy. The way I see it is:

so/sx: Use most towards "the group" on a shallow level, the rest on deeper "merging" interactions with people close to you, with little to no energy left over
so/sp: Use some towards "the group", stingy enough with the rest to be resistant towards using much for deep "merging" interaction
sx/sp: Use most towards "merging" interactions, skeptical about wasting the remaining energy on shallower "group" interaction

Etc.

So your sort of first-come, first serve openness towards just about anyone who interacts with you is what I see as so/sx. I don't attribute that to Fe because I'm like that (I think) and I'm so/sx as well. Social-last ENFPs can be quite cold at times to the people they haven't prioritized -- not meaning this as an insult, I have some dear forum friends who are ENFP and like this -- but if an so/sx person is warm and friendly, they're likely that way most of the time, and it would take a lot to make them act cold to you.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Higher levels than what? Other ENFPs? (Pretty much all ENFPs are "more emotional" to an ESTJ. :laugh: )

HAHA, yes - or other 7s if I am 7w6.

But in all seriousness -- say you have a set amount of interpersonal energy. The way I see it is:

so/sx: Use most towards "the group" on a shallow level, the rest on deeper "merging" interactions with people close to you, with little to no energy left over
so/sp: Use some towards "the group", stingy enough with the rest to be resistant towards using much for deep "merging" interaction
sx/sp: Use most towards "merging" interactions, skeptical about wasting the remaining energy on shallower "group" interaction

Etc.

So your sort of first-come, first serve openness towards just about anyone who interacts with you is what I see as so/sx. I don't attribute that to Fe because I'm like that (I think) and I'm so/sx as well.

Ahh I agree with this for me, yeah. :yes: I'd say that some energy for so/sp and sx/sp goes into their personal well-being and comfort, but from an so-first perspective it makes us see sx/sp as just averse to this kind of "group" interaction and from an sx-last perspective it makes us see so/sp as "stingy." After talking to [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] (who I believe is and types as so-last) we talked about our concerns and we realized I don't really consider physical danger when making decisions and he doesn't really consider emotional danger as much. On the flip side, he takes into account physical/financial concerns when making decisions and I take into account my emotional well-being. I think if we were to attribute this openness to so/sx it could possibly be a form of minimizing our chances of emotional harm? Sort of like a dog showing someone its belly - a reveal of trust to secure our bond with people and to remind them to not hurt us.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

LMAO, yes to both points.

Well I'm glad that we agree on that then.

Oh, I definitely relate more to 2w3 in this sense. Yeah, my friends are fun people to be around but honestly I could just be hanging around their houses and still be having a good time with them. We also support and love each other like family, too.

Exactly. One thing that I clearly see that is more 2w3 about you is that you like to openly help your friends. In fact, it seems as though you almost feel socially obligated to do so. This is much more of a 2w3 thing. The 2w3 likes these obligations and views as "just being a good friend", whereas the core 7 hates the obligations. In fact, the 7 often times views them as a burden.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

Ahh I agree with this for me, yeah. I'd say that some energy for so/sp and sx/sp goes into their personal well-being and comfort, but from an so-first perspective it makes us see sx/sp as just averse to this kind of "group" interaction and from an sx-last perspective it makes us see so/sp as "stingy." After talking to @The Great One (who I believe is and types as so-last) we talked about our concerns and we realized I don't really consider physical danger when making decisions and he doesn't really consider emotional danger as much. On the flip side, he takes into account physical/financial concerns when making decisions and I take into account my emotional well-being. I think if we were to attribute this openness to so/sx it could possibly be a form of minimizing our chances of emotional harm? Sort of like a dog showing someone its belly - a reveal of trust to secure our bond with people and to remind them to not hurt us.

Yeah, this is definitely a valid point to bring up. Would you do me a favor though? Please describe to me how you are afraid of being hurt emotionally? It's just such a foreign concept to me that it makes no sense.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Exactly. One thing that I clearly see that is more 2w3 about you is that you like to openly help your friends. In fact, it seems as though you almost feel socially obligated to do so. This is much more of a 2w3 thing. The 2w3 likes these obligations and views as "just being a good friend", whereas the core 7 hates the obligations. In fact, the 7 often times views them as a burden.

That's not really me, though. I don't feel obligated to help my friends or do favors for them. They'll come to me with their problems and sometimes I'll go to them with mine too but if they ask me to do something for them or go somewhere with them and I don't want to I'm just like "ehh, I don't want to." And then they're like "come on, I did ____ when you wanted to!" And I just like quietly withdraw myself from the situation and just go to do my own thing. I don't like being asked or obligated to do something; whatever I do has to be of my own volition.

Yeah, this is definitely a valid point to bring up. Would you do me a favor though? Please describe to me how you are afraid of being hurt emotionally? It's just such a foreign concept to me that it makes no sense.

I can try. :alttongue: It's hard to describe though. I like to keep my emotions protected because I know people can cut into them so easily. If someone says something in the wrong tone, I'll feel insulted. If they tell me to stop doing something or be quiet, I feel like they just personally don't like me. Something that resonates with me from online ENFP descriptions is the whole "taking objective criticism as personal" thing. I have a really hard time keeping things objective because, in my mind, everything revolves around me. I remember I got a little more angry than I should have at my friend who said I could have done more work for a final project. To me it just felt like she was saying she didn't like me. I really have trouble absorbing things for their pure face value because so much just happens in my mind whenever anything happens. So I try to act nice to everyone so I can get niceness back rather than getting my feelings hurt. I'm also very uncomfortable in settings where I'm no one's first choice because I feel betrayed if someone chooses someone else over me to do something and feelings of betrayal get me really upset.

[MENTION=15963]Devi[/MENTION], not really. I relate to inferior Si more from the whole "form of the inferior" series.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this sounds about right

So your sort of first-come, first serve openness towards just about anyone who interacts with you is what I see as so/sx. I don't attribute that to Fe because I'm like that (I think) and I'm so/sx as well. Social-last ENFPs can be quite cold at times to the people they haven't prioritized -- not meaning this as an insult, I have some dear forum friends who are ENFP and like this -- but if an so/sx person is warm and friendly, they're likely that way most of the time, and it would take a lot to make them act cold to you.
yup. it's not that we aren't friendly, but, without some sort of "spark", we're really not going to notice or pay much attention to you. my MBTI, Enneagram type, Instinctual Subtype and Tritype all veer me away from the ordinary and toward a quality>quantity mindset, looking for those few things that are truly exciting and meet my standards (which are insanely high, often to the point of being unfair or just plain ridiculous)

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

That's not really me, though. I don't feel obligated to help my friends or do favors for them. They'll come to me with their problems and sometimes I'll go to them with mine too but if they ask me to do something for them or go somewhere with them and I don't want to I'm just like "ehh, I don't want to." And then they're like "come on, I did ____ when you wanted to!" And I just like quietly withdraw myself from the situation and just go to do my own thing. I don't like being asked or obligated to do something; whatever I do has to be of my own volition.

Here is the typewatch description of a 2w3 and a 7w6. See which one you relate to more. It's hard to type you because you have both a 2w3 and a 7w6 fix. It's just that I'm not sure which one is your predominant type. Here are the descriptions...

2w3s are more about "seeking to help and inspire". They value openmindedness and view being judgemental as counterproductive. They have more of an obvious need to be needed and are naturals at being the center of attention. They are more likely to host and organize things that others are interested in. They're the twos more likely to be involved with more open and cooperative facilitating efforts like charities and non-profit organizations. They take pride in being able to offer assistance where others want help. They are as much about the relationships as the help efforts.

Unlike their one-winged siblings 2w3s are anything but invisible. They tend to be warmer and more charming. They are more connective and upbeat. The more extroverted ones tend to be cloying and tacky. Either way they are characters that have no problem standing out. Due to their three wing they are both more results-oriented and naturally confident. They are more ambitious and competitive. They are also smoother and more pragmatic as well as more expansive and effusive. They are less self-referential and more likely to see interdependence as acceptable...even desireable. Although they set their own expectations they are concerned with what others think of them enough to let that dictate their actions. They have a more external interpersonally-based system of scoring "goodness" points with themselves.

2w3s pride themselves in being "just what the doctor ordered" for that person or situation. They take pride in being naturals at helping others. They hold themselves in high-esteem. They have a more variable self-image and are more adaptable. They have more of an ego in being an altruistic VIP. If they go out of their way for someone and don't get appreciated they can become manipulative and bossy. When unhealthy their style of controlling others tends to be more domineering and smothering compared to their more restrained one-wing siblings.

7w6s are less grounded and more visibly anxious. They are more manic. They are much more prone to bipolar personality disorder. They are mercurial and endearing. They tend to be more amiable and friendly. They are natural peter pan types who never grow up. They are the more childlike side of seven. They are more creative and fantastical. They are more excited about life and never stop dreaming. They have an attitude of wide-eyed wonderment towards the world. They are prone to blurring the distinction between fantasy and reality. They are much more "pie in the sky" thinkers. They believe in "potential" and that is a big theme in their lives. They believe in potential in others and pockets of potential in the world. They believe the "holy grail" is out there somewhere and it's just a matter of finding it. They are more likely to chase their own tail. They lack the pragmatism and realism of their seven-wing-eight siblings.

7w6s feel more of a need to "check in" with others. Their six wing gives them a need to establish "solidarity" with people they care about. They care about how they are seen. The dense party animal stereotype offends them more. They don't like to be taken for granted as someone who is happy all the time and doesn't have problems. They want to be seen as someone who has depth of personality. They want to be seen as someone who is also "human" and can relate to how you are feeling. Their six wing causes them to be awed and apalled. They have more highs and lows. They have a good-natured sense of humor and are more natural entertainers. They tend to be funny more than they are characters.

7w6s tend to fear getting "trapped" in a rut as opposed to stuck in a rut. Their six wing makes them more likely to feel defeatism and despair. They admit to themselves the rut has "got" them in some way. They can see the walls closing in and becoming more trapped if they don't do something.

I can try. It's hard to describe though. I like to keep my emotions protected because I know people can cut into them so easily. If someone says something in the wrong tone, I'll feel insulted. If they tell me to stop doing something or be quiet, I feel like they just personally don't like me. Something that resonates with me from online ENFP descriptions is the whole "taking objective criticism as personal" thing. I have a really hard time keeping things objective because, in my mind, everything revolves around me. I remember I got a little more angry than I should have at my friend who said I could have done more work for a final project. To me it just felt like she was saying she didn't like me. I really have trouble absorbing things for their pure face value because so much just happens in my mind whenever anything happens. So I try to act nice to everyone so I can get niceness back rather than getting my feelings hurt. I'm also very uncomfortable in settings where I'm no one's first choice because I feel betrayed if someone chooses someone else over me to do something and feelings of betrayal get me really upset.

@Devi, not really. I relate to inferior Si more from the whole "form of the inferior" series.

I never really get my feelings hurt very easily, but I realize how I can hurt other's feelings. It is because of this that I often hold back and try not to push things too far with people. I don't fear offending most people, but there are some special people that I have that are very close to me that I really don't want to lose as a friend.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here is the typewatch description of a 2w3 and a 7w6. See which one you relate to more. It's hard to type you because you have both a 2w3 and a 7w6 fix. It's just that I'm not sure which one is your predominant type. Here are the descriptions...

I'll start addressing stuff then. Anything not taken out is something I'm cool with.

2w3

2w3s are more about "seeking to help and inspire".ctive.

Seeking to inspire and motivate people, yes. I'm not actively looking to help anyone, though. :thinking:

They have more of an obvious need to be needed and are naturals at being the center of attention.

Hmm, less needed and more wanted. Or both, but needed purely because of their love for me. I don't want to be chosen by default - I want to be someone's first choice, like I said earlier. In regards to being the center of attention, I certainly liked being talked about and getting attention and such but I don't assert myself in that position. I'm more likely to go to the side of the room than the middle just because TRYING to catch everyone's attention is exhausting.

They are more likely to host and organize things that others are interested in. They're the twos more likely to be involved with more open and cooperative facilitating efforts like charities and non-profit organizations.

Nah, if I'm not interested in it you're not gonna hear a peep from me. :laugh: But I do support organizations fighting against animal cruelty like ASPCA, etc.

They take pride in being able to offer assistance where others want help.

That's another problem, I don't feel a sense of pride from helping others. I just love being able to see and make people happy.

The more extroverted ones tend to be cloying and tacky.

Nah, I don't believe in this over-the-top-ness either. If anything, I'm a fairly low-key friend. Not quiet and soft-spoken, but I'm not constantly shoving my friendship in people's faces. Loud, obnoxious people like that may actually bother me.

Due to their three wing they are both more results-oriented

Yes and no? Just today my dad asked me if I wanted to go out and when I realized I actually had to go through the effort of changing out of my pajamas I just kept asking what the point was if we weren't going to get anything while we were out. But then at the same time I'm not nearly as goal-oriented as most 3s when all I'm aiming for is a good, happy life with a family of my own. For that, though, I'm constantly trying to find the right guy out there.

They are more ambitious and competitive.

Only ambitious when I'm passionate about something, and only competitive when someone is trying to show off or act like the shit.

They are also smoother and more pragmatic as well as more expansive and effusive.

I'm not very pragmatic and sometimes I can be more jittery than smooth but the rest is pretty true. But pragmatic is a no-no.

They are less self-referential and more likely to see interdependence as acceptable...even desireable.

The problem with 2w3 is that it's so much more common among Fe-doms. I'm very self-referential, in fact I relate almost everything back to myself. The second sentence though reminds me of how much of a paradox I am in relation to this. I value my independence and I dislike being held down by anything or anyone, but at the same time I'll also constantly feel incomplete without someone to love and someone who loves me back.

2w3s pride themselves in being "just what the doctor ordered" for that person or situation. They take pride in being naturals at helping others.

Less prideful and more confident? I don't know. I'm happy to help people and feel good when I do, but I don't let it get to my head.

If they go out of their way for someone and don't get appreciated they can become manipulative and bossy.

I'm rarely manipulative or bossy. In fact I suck at being both lol. I just get upset or depressed if this happens, or start wondering "what's wrong with me?"

When unhealthy their style of controlling others tends to be more domineering and smothering compared to their more restrained one-wing siblings.

Also I rarely try to control others.

7w6

They are more manic.

I'm usually more elevated than irritable. When I'm irritable it's from my lack of desire to be around people or other people being way too social.

They are mercurial and endearing.

I'm not sure if my mood changes so much to be called mercurial. I'm generally a pretty happy and upbeat person. When my moods get down (which is usually just a few times a week) they spring back fairly quickly.

They are more likely to chase their own tail.

I'm not sure what this part means. :unsure:

They care about how they are seen.

Not really, other than being seen as someone who should be treated kindly.

They have a good-natured sense of humor and are more natural entertainers. They tend to be funny more than they are characters.

The problem here is while I try to be funny, we have to get to know each other because most of my actual funny jokes are inside jokes. I can't just crack jokes around people I barely just met because then my humor will have no depth to it. So basically I need a lot of buildup for entertaining people. I laugh at almost anything though.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

Well, I wouldn't rely too much on that particular 2w3 description. After all, a lot of it had more of a Fe bias. Also, because you are 2w3(sw1w2) you aren't going to relate to a lot of the description that pertains to the 3 wing. So keep that in mind as well. I did find it interesting when you said that you don't like to stand out much, because core 7's like to stand out like a sore thumb.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Well, I wouldn't rely too much on that particular 2w3 description. After all, a lot of it had more of a Fe bias. Also, because you are 2w3(sw1w2) you aren't going to relate to a lot of the description that pertains to the 3 wing. So keep that in mind as well. I did find it interesting when you said that you don't like to stand out much, because core 7's like to stand out like a sore thumb.

Do they like to, though? Maybe I stand out and just don't know it. :laugh: I feel like being 7w6(sw6w5) also makes me blend in/rely on others as well. Honestly both seem so borderline for me.