• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chandler's Type!

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Being some part of movement, that would benefits others is definitely a 2w1, or maybe even more 1w2 thing.

So what do you think would be 2w3 then?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you. :D 2? 7? I still wanna know haha

oh i'm sorry babes...i missed this!

i still think 7w6 so/sx with 2w3 in the tritype.

you're not like elfboy no...but i didn't expect you to be. he's either 7w8 or 3w4 sx/sp

eta: oh...just saw elfboy's self typing..hmm

well it's the same as mine but we vibe different too...so??

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION], you are adorable! Seriously those little kissy faces you were making at the end during all your shout outs had me cheezin like a fool.

I'm gonna go with 7 for you. I was torn between 7 and 2 for a while too, and I still think my 2 is strong, but you seem to prioritize personal experiences over like helping. I might be wrong, but I picture a 2w3-er feeling like what they want most out of life is to be a part of some kind of movement that will benefit others. Your desire for family, love, and focus on the thrill of those experiences within those desires says "7 so" to me.

Thanks for the shout out, love!

That's an interesting way of looking at it - me wanting the thrill of having a family, love, etc. I actually never thought about it like that but when you put it that way that's what I've always been focused on. :) On the flip side, when I'm not in a relationship I feel more deprived than I do ashamed or self-loathing. Now you're making me lean towards 7 again haha!

oh i'm sorry babes...i missed this!

i still think 7w6 so/sx with 2w3 in the tritype.

you're not like elfboy no...but i didn't expect you to be. he's either 7w8 or 3w4 sx/sp

eta: oh...just saw elfboy's self typing..hmm

well it's the same as mine but we vibe different too...so??

He's been considering 7w8 as far as I know. :alttongue: But yeah 713 would probably vibe very differently than 729. Why 7w6 over 2w3 though?

/blows kisses at you both :smooch:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So what do you think would be 2w3 then?

I did not study 2 very much as I've never relate to them, but for quiet time I studied 1, 'cause I feel like it could be me and I know when it comes to movements, change, benefits this is 1. They feel strong need to fight for what they consider to be right, they feel the need to change our society accoriding to their ideas of perfection and being some part of humanistc movement is for sure something I'd expect from 1w2, or 2w1. It's just that 2 need to help others and 1's need to fight for right.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]

Dude I've talked to you on skype. You look ENFP 2w3 so/sx to me.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You move a lot, presumably because the damn camera refuses to interact with you. Quite cute. You also seem very upbeat. I find it hard, though, to see you and Elfboy as basically the same type. Something is amiss, something bigger than the difference in instinctual variants and wings.

You remind me of [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] photos.

We can both agree that he could use some Adderall.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION]'s reaction to the video (I pasted it so he didn't have to copy it all):

[4:40:17 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: hahahahaha
[4:44:38 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: you're very scattered
[4:45:24 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: I feel like I need to give you some adderall
[4:46:41 AM] Chandler: i would probably benefit from it too
[4:46:42 AM] Chandler: LOL
[4:47:02 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: i can see why saudade sees you as Se
[4:47:25 AM] Chandler: why?
[4:47:33 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: right off the bat you talk about concrete pleasures
[4:47:46 AM] Chandler: i do?
[4:47:54 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: "having fun"
[4:48:05 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: "do a lot of different things"
[4:48:11 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: maybe that's why he saw it as Se
[4:48:22 AM] Chandler: oh
[4:48:58 AM] Chandler: i would consider having fun more vague
[4:49:09 AM] Chandler: because feelings of fun can come from a bunch of different things
[4:49:11 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: yeah
[4:49:19 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: CHANDLER
[4:49:20 AM] Chandler: idk about do a lot of different things
[4:49:24 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: STOP MOVING
[4:49:29 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: HAVE SOME ADDERALL
[4:49:35 AM] Chandler: but i do want to do more than i actually end up doing
[4:49:36 AM] Chandler: :(
[4:49:37 AM] Chandler: LOL
[4:50:08 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: With Adderall, you can finally do the things you want to do
[4:51:11 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: You're very, very, very scattered
[4:51:17 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: that in itself shows Ne
[4:51:30 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: Like you talk about one thing
[4:51:35 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: and then you swap to something else
[4:51:40 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: and then swap back
[4:52:50 AM] Chandler: (party)
[4:53:02 AM] Chandler: ^ the confetti falling represents my brain
[4:53:15 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: I also think that's how a 7's mind works
[4:53:17 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: work*
[4:53:29 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: I can tell that there's a lot of things that run through your head
[4:53:42 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: You try to keep track of everything
[4:53:50 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: You try to attend to everything
[4:54:00 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: but you end up giving a little of everything
[4:54:05 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: Like that Kelly Clarkson song
[4:54:13 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: "This is such a depressing song"
[4:54:21 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: Cut your speech halfway
[4:54:30 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: You didn't change it
[4:54:42 AM] Chandler: I DIDNT?
[4:54:44 AM] Chandler: i thought i did
[4:54:47 AM] Chandler: DAMMIT CHANDLER
[4:54:47 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: And then you talk about "This video is going to be SO long"
[4:54:50 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: No you didn't
[4:54:58 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: and then you come back
[4:57:46 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: you look totally cuddly though
[4:57:51 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: in that shirt of yours
[4:58:58 AM] Chandler: pajama shirt
[4:58:59 AM] Chandler: :p
[4:59:03 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: lmfao
[4:59:13 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: mine are less glam than yours
[4:59:20 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: I wear oversized moo-moo shirts
[4:59:26 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: and pajama pants
[4:59:59 AM] Chandler: awwww
[5:00:06 AM] Chandler: i wear a v-neck and sweats
[5:00:08 AM] Chandler: that's it
[5:00:09 AM] Chandler: :D
[5:00:17 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: lol aww
[5:00:43 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: Oh chandy
[5:00:54 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: your boyish charm has got me smitten
[5:01:17 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: HOW YOU WANT OTHERS TO SEE ME?
[5:01:22 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: I NEVER REALLY, LIKE, THINK OF THAT
[5:01:31 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNDER
[5:01:34 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: WINNER************
[5:01:38 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: 7 > 2 PLS
[5:02:44 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: AND YOU STUMBLE ON THAT QUESTION
[5:02:56 AM] Chandler: LOL
[5:03:01 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: ANYONE IN THE HEART TRIAD CAN SAY THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE
[5:03:48 AM] Chandler: i should just post this convo on the forum
[5:03:55 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: lmfao
[5:03:56 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: okay
[5:04:05 AM] Chandler: how far in are you anyway?
[5:04:16 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: 15 minutes
[5:04:23 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: where you're tapping furiously
[5:04:27 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: PRESUMABLY TO ME
[5:04:38 AM] Chandler: YES THAT WAS IT
[5:06:34 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: "I don't think I've actually ever been in love."
[5:06:42 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: But boy u got mi smittennnnn
[5:07:09 AM] Chandler: LOL
[5:07:13 AM] Chandler: i love that word
[5:07:15 AM] Chandler: idk why
[5:07:18 AM] Chandler: it's such an ugly word
[5:08:21 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: HAHAH
[5:08:26 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: PASSIONATE EXCHANGE
[5:08:29 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: IT JUST MAKES MY DAY
[5:08:33 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: THE UNDERTONES
[5:08:34 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: MMHMM
[5:09:30 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: awwww
[5:09:36 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: :(((
[5:09:37 AM] Chandler: omg
[5:09:42 AM] Chandler: wait what did i say??
[5:09:43 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: Im not ignoring you am I?
[5:09:49 AM] Chandler: no!
[5:10:54 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: "it's just when we have a (not intellectual) deep conversation and the exchange is just so passionate, and it's like wow, it just makes my day"
[5:11:07 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: totes journalist
[5:11:08 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: hahaha
[5:11:40 AM] Chandler: i know i speak way too formally
[5:11:43 AM] Chandler: it's a problem
[5:11:45 AM] Chandler: gotta fix dat
[5:12:00 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: hahahaha
[5:12:44 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: and suddenly it refuses to load
[5:12:48 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: 19 minutes in
[5:12:56 AM] Chandler: NUUUUU
[5:13:09 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: I KNOWWWWWWW
[5:14:24 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: FUUUUU
[5:14:30 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: i turned my wifi on and off
[5:14:33 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: but it still won't load
[5:14:42 AM] Vita-Binder Vetani: but I think I've said what I've needed to say

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You move a lot, presumably because the damn camera refuses to interact with you. Quite cute. You also seem very upbeat. I find it hard, though, to see you and Elfboy as basically the same type. Something is amiss, something bigger than the difference in instinctual variants and wings.

You remind me of [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] photos.

That is because Elboy--bless his heart--is a mistyped 3w2.

As for my darling [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION], I don't disagree with your current typing of 7w6 so/sx. I debate a little about whether or not you're actually a 2, but I find that 2s are...I dunno. There's a kind of friction I have with them as I can feel the 8 underneath that keys me into a kind of bully under all the sweetness and light.

I don't sense that from you. You seem to be charming, loving and energetic in a way that reminds me of Miss [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION]. Could I ask you why you're doubting your type? Or did you just want feedback on how people perceive you?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That is because Elboy--bless his heart--is a mistyped 3w2.

:greatscott: I CAN SEE IT.

As for my darling [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION], I don't disagree with your current typing of 7w6 so/sx. I debate a little about whether or not you're actually a 2, but I find that 2s are...I dunno. There's a kind of friction I have with them as I can feel the 8 underneath that keys me into a kind of bully under all the sweetness and light.

I admit that, if I am a 2, I'm a really atypical one.

I don't sense that from you. You seem to be charming, loving and energetic in a way that reminds me of Miss [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION]. Could I ask you why you're doubting your type? Or did you just want feedback on how people perceive you?

It was mostly feedback about how people perceive me at first, but then I actually started questioning if I was a 2 or not. I guess I have this high level of emotional fluctuation about me revolving around other people that 7s supposedly don't have. Yesterday I hung out with friends and came back completely happy and energized, but then when I realized that my bestie who I talk to every night wasn't getting on Skype it made a huge dent in my mood and I went through a bit of an internal depressive state. And now a guy I was supposed to go on a date with tomorrow just cancelled and that also dragged me down and made me realize how quickly life is passing me by and got me thinking about my overarching fear of ending up alone in life. And then the next time I hang out with friends I'll probably bounce right back. I feel like how I feel is too dependent on external influences. Social 7s are weird creatures though, and I still lean towards 7 because I feel more fear and frustration than I do shame. :(

Dude I've talked to you on skype. You look ENFP 2w3 so/sx to me.

Why though?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Damn, I wrote a really nice post out, and my computer ate it.

Anyway, the gist of it was, while you are warm and very relationship-oriented, I'm not seeing much to indicate the 2 drive of wanting to solve others' problems, but I am seeing a good amount to indicate the 7 drive of not wanting to miss out. 2s also tend to be more... grounded?... somehow? You seem to do a little hesitation/backing up that seems 6ish, too. I think 7 fits you better than 2, 7w6 better than 7w8, and so/sx is just absolutely totally right. :)

I wish you were my friend IRL. You just seem like you would be so much fun to be around. :heart:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Damn, I wrote a really nice post out, and my computer ate it.

Anyway, the gist of it was, while you are warm and very relationship-oriented, I'm not seeing much to indicate the 2 drive of wanting to solve others' problems, but I am seeing a good amount to indicate the 7 drive of not wanting to miss out. 2s also tend to be more... grounded?... somehow? You seem to do a little hesitation/backing up that seems 6ish, too. I think 7 fits you better than 2, 7w6 better than 7w8, and so/sx is just absolutely totally right. :)

That's definitely true, I'm definitely good at helping others when asked for it but I usually don't really have a drive to help others through their problems. And missing out is definitely something I relate to strongly, it always has been something I was sensitive to even as a kid. :laugh: And another good point is that I seem a lot more 6ish than 3ish. I actually relate to 6 a lot as well and I'm definitely a very support-oriented person.

I wish you were my friend IRL. You just seem like you would be so much fun to be around. :heart:

Same to you girl. :hug:

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

The 7w6 so/sx thinks of their crew almost like their party crew. They don't tend to get all emotional if they aren't invited to something, and don't view it as a personal attack. You on the other hand view your crew almost like a big happy family almost like a 2w3 does, and you get personally upset if they don't invite you to something. You seem more 2w3 to me.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

The 7w6 so/sx thinks of their crew almost like their party crew. They don't tend to get all emotional if they aren't invited to something, and don't view it as a personal attack. You on the other hand view your crew almost like a big happy family almost like a 2w3 does, and you get personally upset if they don't invite you to something. You seem more 2w3 to me.
That family orientation can be very so/sx though. Social firsts <3 their community!

Also [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] you are so adorable!! Thanks for the shoutout :)

I am still leaning towards 7 because of your answers re: positivity and negativity.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
That family orientation can be very so/sx though. Social firsts <3 their community!

Also [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] you are so adorable!! Thanks for the shoutout :)

I am still leaning towards 7 because of your answers re: positivity and negativity.

So all so/sx are like this?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

It's not just taking not being invited as a personal attack though. Are we talking about my bitchy ex-friends? They were my best friends here, we did everything together and always hung out. So of course not being included in things out of the blue would make me upset - I was under the impression that these were going to be "my people." I had invested a lot of energy into maintaining a friendship with them and then they suddenly stopped giving me any energy back. So I think any type would be upset over their friends suddenly not including them anymore and treating them like just an acquaintance, or at least the ones that aren't socially oblivious.

Could you explain the bold part? But yes I definitely do love my people. :wubbie:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So all so/sx are like this?

Pretty sure so/sp and so/sx are much more likely than not to have strong, affectionate group loyalty, to the point of calling it family when it literally isn't. Consider that part of social-last blindness is an inability to see how and where you "belong" in the community. By contrast, a powerful sense of "family" comes from knowing that you're part of an interpersonal thing that you're proud of.
Could you explain the bold part? But yes I definitely do love my people. :wubbie:
When you said that:

-You're positive almost to the point of ignoring the negative, which can get you in trouble sometimes; and
-When negative things you HAD been disregarding finally rear their ugly heads, you feel absolutely horrible, disillusioned, sad, etc -- total 180 degree turn from the usual

All that sounds like my 7 fix. (Edit: said "wing" and meant "fix" -- whoops)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Pretty sure so/sp and so/sx are much more likely than not, to have strong, affectionate group loyalty, to the point of calling it family when it lterally isn't. Consider that part of social-last blindness is an inability to see how and where they "belong" in the community. A powerful sense of "family" comes from knowing that you're part of an interpersonal thing that you're proud of.

Aww, this was so touching! I love everyone in the so/sx club here, you guys are fantastic. :wubbie:

When you said that:

-You're positive almost to the point of ignoring the negative, which can get you in trouble sometimes; and
-When negative things you HAD been disregarding finally rear their ugly heads, you feel absolutely horrible, disillusioned, sad, etc -- total 180 degree turn from the usual

All that sounds like my 7 wing.

Ahh, I see! Funny how I'd probably pick up on that if someone asked me to type them, but it was hard to realize myself. Just goes to show how useful external input can be. :)

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

It's not just taking not being invited as a personal attack though. Are we talking about my bitchy ex-friends? They were my best friends here, we did everything together and always hung out. So of course not being included in things out of the blue would make me upset - I was under the impression that these were going to be "my people." I had invested a lot of energy into maintaining a friendship with them and then they suddenly stopped giving me any energy back. So I think any type would be upset over their friends suddenly not including them anymore and treating them like just an acquaintance, or at least the ones that aren't socially oblivious.

You're TOO effected by it though. I don't think that a core 7w6 would be as effected by that.

[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]

Pretty sure so/sp and so/sx are much more likely than not to have strong, affectionate group loyalty, to the point of calling it family when it literally isn't. Consider that part of social-last blindness is an inability to see how and where you "belong" in the community. By contrast, a powerful sense of "family" comes from knowing that you're part of an interpersonal thing that you're proud of.

I've noticed that so/sx's tend to have more loyalty to a "click" of people, while so/sp people tend to have more loyalty to like an organization, or a club, or something.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

You're TOO effected by it though. I don't think that a core 7w6 would be as effected by that.

How do you think a 7w6 would react? Just go "fuck it" and find new friends?