• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Honor?

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I doubt you're an ENFP. :alttongue: Maybe an IEE in socionics, but I can't see any other kind of ENFP. You just don't seem Pe-dom to me.

The thing with those tests is that people will usually score high on both attitudes of a function, as I see you did with Fi and Fe.

What a cluster fuck of results.

But when they take my non-function test, they end up scoring INFP and then INFJ.
Yeah, online tests suck, huh?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jack of all trades then.

Go back and re-read, senza. That wasn't the test. This was just an exercise afterward to teach us about the dichotomies. And they didn't seem that great to me, but these were the official MBTI people, for whatever that's worth (not much) :)

I just don't think people should be taught to mistake introversion for intuition. Offering personal perspectives doesn't necessarily make people intuitive, especially when they're on the level of "I think M&Ms are sweet and crunchy."

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
While watching a movie.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You're a nun. Nuns don't have types they just kill demons and bake bread.and pretend not to give priests head.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
You're a nun. Nuns don't have types they just kill demons and bake bread.and pretend not to give priests head.

eww! i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That contribution to the meaning of Christmas and religion is equal to Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
i love christmas. deck the halls with boughs of holly!

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have my dick in a box, does that count for Christmas Spirit?

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He has a detachable dick? Doesn't that make him a lesbian?

Hey Grinch what happened to having your heart grow by three sizes. If you're going to try to steal their present you're going to have to kidnap me :tongue10:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Hey Grinch what happened to having your heart grow by three sizes. If you're going to try to steal their present you're going to have to kidnap me :tongue10:

Don't deny your lesbianism, I think it's kinda hot