• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Honor?

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
You seem more Fe than Ni to me too, but of course I don't have access to the inside of your mind, while you do :)

You come across first and foremost as warm, then reflective.

Check out your Johari, too:

ENFJ, or I could see you as an INFJ 2w1.
hmm, so it seems like i'm definitely an FJ of some sort. most of the male infjs i meet don't seem to come across as warm, first and foremost, but what about the females? could it be a gender thing? what do you think about isfj or esfj?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=16139]Honor[/MENTION] ESFJ yes :)

Mostly you just don't vibe as a Pi dom to me!

reckful

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Jung himself said more people are essentially in the middle on E/I than are significantly extraverted or introverted.

When you take dichotomy-based tests, do you tend to get mixed and/or borderline results on E/I (and/or S/N)?

(If you're interested, you can take the official "Step I" MBTI here.)

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Jung himself said more people are essentially in the middle on E/I than are significantly extraverted or introverted.

When you take dichotomy-based tests, do you tend to get mixed and/or borderline results on E/I (and/or S/N)?

(If you're interested, you can take the official "Step I" MBTI here.)
Yes to being borderline on E/I but no to S/N, I took it and got:

I slight
N moderate
F moderate
J clear

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
[MENTION=16139]Honor[/MENTION] ESFJ yes :)

Mostly you just don't vibe as a Pi dom to me!
Sorry about my lack of knowledgeable-ness but what's a Pi dom?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmm, so it seems like i'm definitely an FJ of some sort. most of the male infjs i meet don't seem to come across as warm, first and foremost, but what about the females? could it be a gender thing? what do you think about isfj or esfj?

This is what I was trying to communicate before I think. You give off a really warm vibe that the two INFJ females I know in real life don't. Sorry I'm not participating more in this thread, I just trust others' instincts on here more than my own when it comes to typing. I'm keeping up on my reading though :)

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
This is what I was trying to communicate before I think. You give off a really warm vibe that the two INFJ females I know in real life don't. Sorry I'm not participating more in this thread, I just trust others' instincts on here more than my own when it comes to typing. I'm keeping up on my reading though :)
no need to apologize my dear - participate as you wish!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's always been really easy for me to tell that I'm an introvert. That's because my thinking style and overall sources of energy better reflect it. Do you get your energy from interaction, or do you need time to charge back up?

For me, connecting with social contexts has always taken an effort on my part. It can be fun, but it's not the first thing on my list. Also, think of your "natural state".

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

infjs please don't take offense!!!

but...as much as i like infjs they don't come across as warm to me either...they are adorable to me because of their guarded almost snarly self tho haha
they really look to me a lot of the time like IF ONE MORE PERSON SAYS THE WRONG THING TO ME!!!! haha

my sweet mother...omg i love her crazy but wow does she crack me up...i swear i can see steam billow out of her ears when she gets upset. and she's the worst about actually ever saying the words.... the phrase passive aggressive was invented for her...it's freakin hilarious..

so yeah...probably part of my reason for saying e over i for you. but ime esfj reads warmer than enfj....but i haven't known thaaat many either.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sorry about my lack of knowledgeable-ness but what's a Pi dom?

Oh, no, sorry to have used fairly obscure terminology! :laugh:

It stands for "Perceiving, introverted", like pinkgraffiti said, Ni or Si.

The reason I mention this is because you don't come off as a Perceiving-dominant, even a -J Perceiver (IxxJs). Perceiving dominants tend to be more... waiting, in a way? They are more passive and responding, even the J varieties. Your energy is very reach out and welcome. It's very warm and open but it's also forward and actively inviting. That's why I mentioned e2, as well, because there's something about you that's noticeably forward-reaching. I'm not saying I necessarily think you're a 2, but I'm trying to account for that warm, embracing, forward-reaching energy, which is not particularly characteristic of either e1 or IxFJ.

The IxFJs can absolutely be warm and welcoming, but it's more held back and more waiting to be engaged. I don't know a huge amount of IxFJs, so I could be wrong, but most that I know tend to be more sincere and polite than actively welcoming. They are introverts, after all, and tend to keep their outward engagement of energy more contained unless a specific reason for its usage presents itself. Introverts seem to be havens in and of themselves, wells of pleasantly humming self-sustaining energy, but with you it's like you reach forward and it seems like an outflow of warm energy that's been held back, like there's more and more and more where it came from.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
It's always been really easy for me to tell that I'm an introvert. That's because my thinking style and overall sources of energy better reflect it. Do you get your energy from interaction, or do you need time to charge back up?

For me, connecting with social contexts has always taken an effort on my part. It can be fun, but it's not the first thing on my list. Also, think of your "natural state".
it's hard to tell. i definitely do not like feeling completely disconnected from everyone in my surrounding area; i like to feel as though i'm part of the group and am connecting deeply with at least one person. however, i avoid big parties, often turn down invitations to hang out from people i don't know really well, and i'm happy by myself as long as i know there are a few important people in my life that i have an intimate connection with. for example, my mom and dad and my brother all think i'm an introvert, i guess because i hate going to those family gatherings, and i'm always the first one to be ready to leave.

infjs please don't take offense!!!

but...as much as i like infjs they don't come across as warm to me either...they are adorable to me because of their guarded almost snarly self tho haha
they really look to me a lot of the time like IF ONE MORE PERSON SAYS THE WRONG THING TO ME!!!! haha

my sweet mother...omg i love her crazy but wow does she crack me up...i swear i can see steam billow out of her ears when she gets upset. and she's the worst about actually ever saying the words.... the phrase passive aggressive was invented for her...it's freakin hilarious..

so yeah...probably part of my reason for saying e over i for you. but ime esfj reads warmer than enfj....but i haven't known thaaat many either.
i guess the thing is that both esfj and enfj are really socially astute types, and i'm not sure i'm all that socially astute.

Oh, no, sorry to have used fairly obscure terminology! :laugh:

It stands for "Perceiving, introverted", like pinkgraffiti said, Ni or Si.

The reason I mention this is because you don't come off as a Perceiving-dominant, even a -J Perceiver (IxxJs). Perceiving dominants tend to be more... waiting, in a way? They are more passive and responding, even the J varieties. Your energy is very reach out and welcome. It's very warm and open but it's also forward and actively inviting. That's why I mentioned e2, as well, because there's something about you that's noticeably forward-reaching. I'm not saying I necessarily think you're a 2, but I'm trying to account for that warm, embracing, forward-reaching energy, which is not particularly characteristic of either e1 or IxFJ.

The IxFJs can absolutely be warm and welcoming, but it's more held back and more waiting to be engaged. I don't know a huge amount of IxFJs, so I could be wrong, but most that I know tend to be more sincere and polite than actively welcoming. They are introverts, after all, and tend to keep their outward engagement of energy more contained unless a specific reason for its usage presents itself. Introverts seem to be havens in and of themselves, wells of pleasantly humming self-sustaining energy, but with you it's like you reach forward and it seems like an outflow of warm energy that's been held back, like there's more and more and more where it came from.
hehe, no problem - thanks for the explanation! yeah, i see what you mean. i definitely, definitely am an outwardly reaching person. and woah, your description of "an outburst of warm energy that's been held back, like there's more and more where it came from" is eerily accurate.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
y'all, i'm thinking maybe estj.

I

Infinite Bubble

Can you think of any time that you were under such stress that a different side to you came out, that isn't your usual self? If so, how did you behave?

Also, bear in mind that I/E isn't just whether you're sociable or not. It's if your primary function abstracts information from the environment, which makes it heavily subjective (I), or if your primary function uses information that is connected purely to the environment (E).

As an example: Fe uses collective (so they are in the environment, not abstracted and individualised) values to go by (e.g. "Do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you"). Fi uses individualised values that are abstracted from the environment, so only apply to said person.

There are very sociable introverts and very unsociable extroverts.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
y'all, i'm thinking maybe estj.

Whoa! Where'd that T come from? Haha. I do kinda like ESFJ for you. And I still like ENFJ I think too.

What's making you think that?

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Can you think of any time that you were under such stress that a different side to you came out, that isn't your usual self? If so, how did you behave?

Also, bear in mind that I/E isn't just whether you're sociable or not. It's if your primary function abstracts information from the environment, which makes it heavily subjective (I), or if your primary function uses information that is connected purely to the environment (E).

As an example: Fe uses collective (so they are in the environment, not abstracted and individualised) values to go by (e.g. "Do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you"). Fi uses individualised values that are abstracted from the environment, so only apply to said person.

There are very sociable introverts and very unsociable extroverts.
About Fe vs. Fi, I don't know if I have a clear understanding of what the difference is, but I don't automatically shift my values to be in agreement with the values/beliefs of people around me and then act like everyone who doesn't do that is an ass, if that's what you guys mean. I don't have time for such silliness.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Whoa! Where'd that T come from? Haha. I do kinda like ESFJ for you. And I still like ENFJ I think too.

What's making you think that?
:) am still considering it...i really don't think i'm socially astute enough to be esfj or enfj. like i do things that the people around me don't agree with and don't bat an eye about it. i would never shift my values to appease other people, and i feel like both of those types do that like they're being paid for it.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:) am still considering it...i really don't think i'm socially astute enough to be esfj or enfj. like i do things that the people around me don't agree with and don't bat an eye about it. i would never shift my values to appease other people, and i feel like both of those types do that like they're being paid for it.

Interesting! I know a really awesome ESTJ and he's actually super warm and sweet. So maybe you are! :D

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Interesting! I know a really awesome ESTJ and he's actually super warm and sweet. So maybe you are! :D
hehe, i hope i'm keeping you riveted with all these unexpected twists. like throwing a T in there. maybe a Q next.