• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I really 8w9?

Elaine

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Well, I dislike subjectiveness in general, however I can' t deny I have it, like all the people( otherwise where would morality come from).
I believe both yes and no. I guess what the others see is a mix of sensing and intuition, but I guess I use the Thinking function to interpret patterns and apply them to the world.
Depends on the kind of stress. If something about my( or others' near me) business went wrong, and was completely unexpected, I might bark a little bit at others( I have anger issues) , but then I calm down( again, I don' t want emotions to control me) in a few seconds, understanding I need to think a way out of it, and get others work together to find a solution. If I' ve forseen this outcome, or if I already know a way out of this situation, I' m calm from the beginning and try to work it out.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=17266]Infinite Bubble[/MENTION]
she's not reactive enough to be a cp6. her demeanor is more polite, calm and reasonable like a 1w9. I agree with [MENTION=13911]Tomb1[/MENTION] 's assessment

Elaine

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Also, recently read about 1s. Nope, that' s too idealistic for me. I might have been a faithful idealist as a kid( maybe was 2w1 by then) , but that is long gone. I might still be a little bit idealistic, but not that idealistic. I fight for goals, but not for ideals. Ideals are just something I defend when it comes to it, because they' re usually connected with my goals, but I' m definately not like " Oh, I' m never going to lie because it' s so bad! " . That' s a naive kid' s blabbing. I might have some restrictions, and some of them are higher than others, but I will not hesitate to lie to someone if there is no other way to my goal( unless there are higher restrictions that not allow me to do this, and I forsee that by doing this someone gets hurt) . And my ultimate restriction is " No innocent people should get hurt by your actions. You might avenge your enemies if they are awful people and you suffered a lot because of them, but no other innocent victims. " . To me, if we go by D&D alignment, 1 sounded like Lawful Good. I' m either Newtral or Chaotic Good, maybe also True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral, but no lawfulness. I' m too grown up for that kind of idealism. I guess if we try to pick a protagonist type to describe my personality, this is the closest I could find http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VigilanteMan Except I' m not catching criminals and pursue my own goals instead.