• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My MBTI/Tritype?

Cygnus

You're Semi-duals (duality being ISTJ.)

Yeah, ISFJ is a pretty good type.

I've also read somewhere that isfj are the most extroverted introverts and enfp are the most introverted extroverts, so yes, it's a good fit. Do you agree with this statement?
Though I doubt the source is credible, it's most often said that INFJ is the most extroverted, so ISFJ is definitely close. True with ENFP too, every EN-type will lay claim to being the most introverted but it's really the ENFP.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTJ feels so cold, though.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some of my closest friends are ISFJ. ISTJs can also be great. Naturally isfjs are warmer, but istjs can be a little more laid back and funny from my experience.

Both types have good chemistry with ENFPs I think.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ISTJ feels so cold, though.

They can be. Some of them are actually quite warm and fuzzy on the inside though. My ISFJ friends get a long well with ENFPs. I think they enjoy your liveliness and good nature.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
They can be. Some of them are actually quite warm and fuzzy on the inside though. My ISFJ friends get a long well with ENFPs. I think they enjoy your liveliness and good nature.

Good to know.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISFJ is awesome.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I can see you with an ISFJ. TBH I've read this thread a few times and I thought you were asking if you were actually an ISFJ, which i doubt you are. I def see you with another f type or a t in touch with their f side otherwise you're partner will make you cry..... a lot.